UFC 281 On ESPN+ PPV [11/12 @ 10 pm ET] “The Big Payback…Revenge” (Israel Adesanya/Alex Pereira)

Who Wins Saturday Night?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
The reason I started paying attention to Izzy was seeing a bunch of MMA fans say he was the greatest MMA striker ever over Spider. Son is nice but didnt' have the finishes of Spider for anybody to claim that.

Spider would not take it to the damn ground, once the opponent was staggering:francis:

TrillaMonsoon

Fun God
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nation Of Fun
fought like shyt imo lol

it was a good fight to watch but like.... that ground exchange, izzy laying on the cage against someone happy to walk him down like terminator, letting dude rest all through the 4th even when alex wasn't even throwing back

izzy losing is good for everyone low key

I'm new to MMA this year so still a casual but so I've never seen Izzy look very different in this fight than others. I went back and watched the Gastelum fight and that was about it. I guess I didnt think he was gonna knock him out so he needed to fight like he did and just not get knocked out. But based off how he acted all week and in the videos, I think he was worried about getting knocked out again and was trying to survive.

But he was tired himself and I dont disagree with anyone saying he could and should have really put the pressure on in the 4th. But when you think your opponent only way to beat you is knocking you out, Izzy fought it smart until that leg then Periera was in his face rest of the fight.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Y’all gotta stop saying he “he was weaving”

He wasn’t weaving brehs…. He was stunned…. Practically out.

If anything…. He was doing that “dazed shuffle”

Like in Street Fighter when you daze someone and the birds start spinning around they head :russ:
you supposed to weave and not got hit :dead: not get hit and weave to the ground

sportscribe

Superstar
Daps
The reason I started paying attention to Izzy was seeing a bunch of MMA fans say he was the greatest MMA striker ever over Spider. Son is nice but didnt' have the finishes of Spider for anybody to claim that.
The problem I see with Izzy is that you need to fight like a complete dumbass in order for him to finish you.

You have to be extremly aggressive.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
this aint no rivalry

izzy is that mans son and he can't' do shyt about it :wow: mopped your shyt up in kickboxing, twice

nikka took his basketball and went to the UFC

was enjoying life :blessed: championships, talking cash shyt

mans SPAN THE BLOCK... came to your league and took your belt there too :wow: rocked ya shyt in the Garden in front of Hov and your other popular friends

Some real life goku vegeta shyt except even Vegeta's bum ass won against Goku clearly atleast once :wow:
I had to take my dap back after seeing the Vegeta blasphemy at the end of your post

Have some respect for your prince