UFC 281 On ESPN+ PPV [11/12 @ 10 pm ET] “The Big Payback…Revenge” (Israel Adesanya/Alex Pereira)

Who Wins Saturday Night?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
I think y'all need to give more credit to Alex and his corner: that is the textbook way you go out on your shield if you're down multiple rounds in a title fight: never stop moving forward and throw every strike like your life depends on it. Most idiot yes men in these guys corners will tell their fighters "yOu gOt ThIs ChAmP, KeEp DoInG wHaT yOuRe DoIn" even if they're down 4 nil and the fighter will be happy to oblige and hang on for the decision and keep their consciousness/braincells intact even if it results in a loss. Alex's corner didn't sugarcoat anything and told his ass straight up if he wanted to be the champ the only was was gonna be with a finish. Used the little bit of stamina he regained by taking round 4 off to make exactly that happen, gotta give him his props :salute:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
all that hype :mjlol:

please don't ever mention these new generation fakkits with spider/gsp/jones ever again

:scust:
The reason I started paying attention to Izzy was seeing a bunch of MMA fans say he was the greatest MMA striker ever over Spider. Son is nice but didnt' have the finishes of Spider for anybody to claim that.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
yeah maybe this will spur Izzy to want to put dudes away again. his gameplan was all trash this fight, you saw how terrible he was on the ground so you just let him walk you down and get free shots off. His fight IQ is too high for that what happened :mindblown:
i've seen children get hooks in faster and cleaner than izzy did tonight lol

ppl know i've been critical of usman for a while, but as a fighter dude was always adding new tools to his game to protect his belt. what did izzy do? give up on his hands and movement the first sign of trouble and start fighting stupid

even something like quality body work in the 4th lets him cruise to a 4-1

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Y’all gotta stop saying he “he was weaving”

He wasn’t weaving brehs…. He was stunned…. Practically out.

If anything…. He was doing that “dazed shuffle”

Like in Street Fighter when you daze someone and the birds start spinning around they head :russ:

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
this aint no rivalry

izzy is that mans son and he can't' do shyt about it :wow: mopped your shyt up in kickboxing, twice

nikka took his basketball and went to the UFC

was enjoying life :blessed: championships, talking cash shyt

mans SPAN THE BLOCK... came to your league and took your belt there too :wow: rocked ya shyt in the Garden in front of Hov and your other popular friends

Some real life goku vegeta shyt except even Vegeta's bum ass won against Goku clearly atleast once :wow:
Vegeta 3-0 against Goku:sas2:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
I said it to my homie, Izzy needs to stop backing himself up to the cage.

And just like some of you guys said. WHITE DUDES ARE GOING APE shyt AT BWWs!
He really had no choice. Alex's pressure was insane. When a bigger stronger guy keeps pressing forward, you pretty much have no choice but to retreat. Izzy's defense isn't good enough to stand and trade like that against a superior striker. It was a winnable fight for Izzy but he just didn't capitalize when he had Alex hurt.

This just shows how valuable pressure is in a fight. Alex was on some errol Spence shyt. Never giving his opponent any breaks or even time to think. shyt is mentally and physically exhausting.