UFC 281 On ESPN+ PPV [11/12 @ 10 pm ET] “The Big Payback…Revenge” (Israel Adesanya/Alex Pereira)

Who Wins Saturday Night?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:unimpressed: Izzy should have never taking his big ass to the ground. All that weight and pressure while dude was fiddling with a choke hold cost him the win.

Izzy had the hands on fleek, but at the end of the day...he wanted to play the game...

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
Now I mean I guess it don't matter cause he won but how does a guy with 5 fights in the UFC already able to get a chance at the title?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
That's what happens when you fail to finish with Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.

Had zero takedown threat for Khotal Khan and was gifted a submission opportunity and chose to try and ground and pound a monster. Just rnc him and go home.

Damn Izzy was just bowing to that man.

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
That was a very good stoppage breh.

Pereira would have had another highlight KO reel against him if the ref didn't jump in.

Yea

The scary part of that onslaught was … there was like 2 punches he missed that if he would’ve landed

My Gawd….. he would’ve KO’s Izzy on some vicious highlight reel shyt

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Now I mean I guess it don't matter cause he won but how does a guy with 5 fights in the UFC already able to get a chance at the title?
Izzy asked for the fight. He wanted to get him outta there and send him to contender hell fighting his way back to glory.

Last edited:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
He felt the power. He was too worried about what was coming back at him. Forget the takedown attempts. You can tell with the way jabs were landing that he didn't want to trade with him.
With the bit of boxing experience I have I thought that Alex stance is stiff and makes it easy to land combos on him but also is a powerful stance to land counter hooks and jabs. If Izzy would’ve been less conservative with his hands, he might’ve done something but just what he did kept giving Alex opportunity after opportunity.