U.N. Security Council calls for immediate ceasefire in Gaza

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Those uncommitted votes in Michigan+Don slipping away from that bond got the Biden campaign acting right :mjlol:

This is what happens when you give these people consequences. I predict it might be too little too late for a bunch of voters. I only hope they vote people's party instead of staying home. A third party candidate that supports reparations, radical climate action and corporate breakups winning in November would be a top ten world changing moment. 2020s will have fukkery on lock only 4 years deep.

Dr Cornel West! :salute:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
The resolution has a condition....calls for an "unconditional release of hostages".
Let's see if Hamas wants peace or not

As expected Hamas didn’t agree to the terms :mjlol:

But y’all want to keep blaming Israel.
Israel's resolution calls for the unconditional release of the hostages in exchange for just 6 weeks of ceasefire and continued occupation of the Gaza strip.

Hamas asked for a permanent ceasefire and for Israel to withdraw their military from Gaza.

It sounds like Hamas demands are more reasonable than Israel's.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
A third-party candidate won't even get a single electoral vote lol.
I'm not saying this will happen or even acting like it should.

But if they secured a higher amount of the popular vote than in previous years, it sends a message to both parties. It reminds them that people actually DO have choices. It's not about winning necessarily, it's about reminding them that they shouldn't take votes for granted.

I'm not on that idiotic "don't vote. No tangibles no vote" shyt. But I AM fully in favor of people saying "I don't give a shyt about winning. I care about voting for someone who's speaking on the shyt that I care about".

Climate change is making existing trends 10x worse each year and these clowns wanna pretend its not a thing. Black people are still recovering from the effects of slavery, segregation, redlining and the war on drugs and they wanna pretend that reparations wouldn't be a step in the right direction.

My tax dollars are being sent to kill Arab kids when it could be kept here and put into a program to guarantee access to child care and medical care for kids here. They want to pretend that it's not feasible to do that and yet somehow it's feasible to start two fukking wars that gave us NOTHING but more hate around the world, thousands of dead American soldiers and over a million dead Arabs.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
I'm not saying this will happen or even acting like it should.

But if they secured a higher amount of the popular vote than in previous years, it sends a message to both parties. It reminds them that people actually DO have choices. It's not about winning necessarily, it's about reminding them that they shouldn't take votes for granted.

I'm not on that idiotic "don't vote. No tangibles no vote" shyt. But I AM fully in favor of people saying "I don't give a shyt about winning. I care about voting for someone who's speaking on the shyt that I care about".

Climate change is making existing trends 10x worse each year and these clowns wanna pretend its not a thing. Black people are still recovering from the effects of slavery, segregation, redlining and the war on drugs and they wanna pretend that reparations wouldn't be a step in the right direction.

My tax dollars are being sent to kill Arab kids when it could be kept here and put into a program to guarantee access to child care and medical care for kids here. They want to pretend that it's not feasible to do that and yet somehow it's feasible to start two fukking wars that gave us NOTHING but more hate around the world, thousands of dead American soldiers and over a million dead Arabs.
Been tryna say this but people on here wanna act like change is ignorant and impossible.

Acting like 100 years ago, the political parties weren't the complete opposite of what they are today.

That's why I don't get mad at the "both sider" posters on here, cause they realize that we are not obligated to only pick one party and that there are more possibilities.

Trump is basically his own third party anyway, he just was too lazy to make his own party.

If he broke off from the GOP right now, he would easily break the record for the most 3rd party presidential votes.

Who's to say another actual serious, competent and young candidate couldn't make a good run?

that guy

Superstar
Daps
I know that to you Caucasians that non-white people defending themselves from white degenerate behavior is “terrorism” but that’s not how it works just because you are white and you say so :mjlol:

You can away with that on Reddit or *chan, not here

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know that to you Caucasians that non-white people defending themselves from white degenerate behavior is “terrorism” but that’s not how it works just because you are white and you say so :mjlol:

You can away with that on Reddit or *chan, not here
Hamas parachuting into a music festival in Israel, and killing a thousand people, wasn't a terrorist attack?

good to know :ehh: