U.N. Security Council calls for immediate ceasefire in Gaza

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nikka flamed you in this thread,and even tho we all already knew you were a Jebusite by your constant pro Isreal rhetoric,@that guy just made a show of it and ya dumb ass just kept going.
:russ::laff: you must have me confused with someone else

israel is a disgusting country. that doesn't mean i throw on the cape for islamic terrorists, either, like a fukking retard. talking about "killing 700 people isn't a terrorist attack" :mjlol:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
You don’t care about Israel but you’re going out of your way to propagate Israeli anti-Palestinian propaganda on a black forum? :gucci::mjlol:

Saying Hamas killed a thousand people is yet another bold face lie because only 695 Israelis were killed, in which a large percentage, likely most, were killed by the IDF.

Only to white people is killing white colonizers terrorism. Let me guess, Haitians resisting France we’re terrorists, oh and Nelson Mandela to. :mjlol:

I’m not crying on the internet, I’m just dispelling false narratives created by white posters obsessed with black culture. I don’t need or want your support in doing so either :scust:
That shyt was a terrorist attack, and hamas is a Israel funded terrorist organization. You don't have to be in support of Israel to admit that.

Hamas leaders are rich as fukk partying in Dubai, they use their own people as human shields, and they give Israel a reason to keep doing the shyt their doing.

That shyt is by design, Israel literally put Hamas in power to do exactly what they're doing.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
That shyt was a terrorist attack, and hamas is a Israel funded terrorist organization. You don't have to be in support of Israel to admit that.

Hamas leaders are rich as fukk partying in Dubai, they use their own people as human shields, and they give Israel a reason to keep doing the shyt their doing.

That shyt is by design, Israel literally put Hamas in power to do exactly what they're doing.
A terrorist attack on terrorists/foreign occupiers? That’s a first :skip:

Israel uses their military to advance further into Palestinian land then and then moves their civilians onto the occupied land knowing they will be attacked. That’s using their own people as human shields.

Your whole argument makes no sense because it’s fundamental to Zionist belief that the entirety of Palestine should be theirs. That has nothing to do with Hamas. I even bolded your own words because they contradict each other.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
A terrorist attack on terrorists/foreign occupiers? That’s a first :skip:

Israel uses their military to advance further into Palestinian land then and then moves their civilians onto the occupied land knowing they will be attacked. That’s using their own people as human shields.

Your whole argument makes no sense because it’s fundamental to Zionist belief that the entirety of Palestine should be theirs. That has nothing to do with Hamas. I even bolded your own words because they contradict each other.
What part of my post doesn't make sense? This is shyt you can look up.

Hamas was funded by Israel to overthrow the PLO for trying to work out a peace deal. Convenient how this took place during the Oslo accords. Israel also assassinated their own Prime Minister to prevent the deal.

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
You people lie like you breathe.

Nawl there u go lying….

That is Hamas demands and it is delusional, they just stalling. They want to release all the people in prison and for them to leave Gaza all for 40 hostages :mjlol:

Like Hamas has zero leverage.

Don’t worry they will invade Rafah soon :manny:

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Israel's resolution calls for the unconditional release of the hostages in exchange for just 6 weeks of ceasefire and continued occupation of the Gaza strip.

Hamas asked for a permanent ceasefire and for Israel to withdraw their military from Gaza.

It sounds like Hamas demands are more reasonable than Israel's.

you are delusional…

Hamas has no leverage, they only have them 40 hostages so if they cared about their people they will take what they can get. Y’all dnt understand war :mjlol: It’s just like Russia agreeing to a ceasefire and giving back the land they just got and crimea. That shyt dnt make no sense. Ain’t no permanent ceasefire after OCT 7.

Israel hold all the cards fool, but like I said they will be in Rafah soon. And then yall will be crying again about big bad Israel.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Israel hold all the cards fool, but like I said they will be in Rafah soon. And then yall will be crying again about big bad Israel.

Israel is intentionally starving the civilian population. That's a war crime, and a heinous one.

They are morally wrong here regardless of what happens from here. Biden too. Any criticism of Israel is more than warranted.

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Israel is intentionally starving the civilian population. That's a war crime, and a heinous one.

They are morally wrong here regardless of what happens from here. Biden too. Any criticism of Israel is more than warranted.

They allow some aid in…look here it’s not Israel priority to feed them people. They didn’t escalate things on Oct 7 Hamas did. Hamas is the govt of the Palestine people. It’s not Israel fault that they have the Iron Dome and rocket shelters and that they protect their people.

The thing is with you super left wing people yall don’t understand the complexities of this war and how Hamas use yall sympathy in the war.

And let’s not talk about Morals here. This is war and I firmly believe there is no morals in war. If u kill my blood I will try to wipe out your bloodline. Hamas isn’t moving morally so why should Israel. Why should Israel be the only one trying to prevent casualties? Yall don’t understand is Hamas purposely attacked Israel so gruesomely that they wanted this response out of them…they just didn’t expect zero help from other Arab countries and Hezbollah getting cold feet. This what they wanted…why would u attack the people who give you food, electricity, and clean water :mjlol: .
Do that make sense morally knowing your people will starve????

UWasntThere

Superstar
Daps
The U.S abstained from voting against the ceasefire rather than voting "no".

U.S also tried to propose a ceasefire on Friday.

Here's the thing. The US doesn't have to "TRY" to do anything. They have to demand it. Threaten to turn off the spigot.

It's all for show.