U.N. Security Council calls for immediate ceasefire in Gaza

Daps
:snoop:

It's a joke based on what the Israeli government has said everytime someone has called for a ceasefire or brought legal proceedings against them...

ac4.jpeg
My bad :snoop: I’ll give you the points back

Remember to use a :troll: smiley and not seem so serious when you joke.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Those uncommitted votes in Michigan+Don slipping away from that bond got the Biden campaign acting right :mjlol:

This is what happens when you give these people consequences. I predict it might be too little too late for a bunch of voters. I only hope they vote people's party instead of staying home. A third party candidate that supports reparations, radical climate action and corporate breakups winning in November would be a top ten world changing moment. 2020s will have fukkery on lock only 4 years deep.

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
About damn time. So what happens when/if Israel ignores the resolution (which bibi is capable of)

what's the procedure here

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Those uncommitted votes in Michigan+Don slipping away from that bond got the Biden campaign acting right :mjlol:

This is what happens when you give these people consequences. I predict it might be too little too late for a bunch of voters. I only hope they vote people's party instead of staying home. A third party candidate that supports reparations, radical climate action and corporate breakups winning in November would be a top ten world changing moment. 2020s will have fukkery on lock only 4 years deep.
A third-party candidate won't even get a single electoral vote lol.

voiture

Superstar
Daps

I will put my account on the line (assuming anyone takes the bet) to be banned forever if any third party candidate wins a single state.
Drop that fantasy bruh.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Don't hold your breath breh :skip: Biden losing Michigan means the GOP wins.

And don't cast me as some big Biden supporter, I'd swap him for Bernie or Warren in a second, I'm just being realistic.

About damn time. So what happens when/if Israel ignores the resolution (which bibi is capable of)

Nothing. :francis:

He'll get shamed and isolated even more I guess, but that's about it. International laws and resolutions are really only meaningful if someone is going to enforce them. And it's not like anybody is going to militarily force Israel to stop.

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
Don't hold your breath breh :skip: Biden losing Michigan means the GOP wins.

And don't cast me as some big Biden supporter, I'd swap him for Bernie or Warren in a second, I'm just being realistic.

Nothing. :francis:

He'll get shamed and isolated even more I guess, but that's about it. International laws and resolutions are really only meaningful if someone is going to enforce them. And it's not like anybody is going to militarily force Israel to stop.

The UN can deploy its peacekeepers. The only advatange Bibi and the terrorist state of israel has enjoyed through out its history is no military worth its salt has declared war against them (and big daddy US backing ofcourse).

deploy peacekeepers from the major countries that supported the resolution i.e china,russia,france,canada etc and dare bibi to bpmb them inside gaza which would be a declaration of war against those nations

The world needs to stop treating those terrorist pampered zionists with kid gloves

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Yeah right like Hamas is releasing the hostages