U.N. Security Council calls for immediate ceasefire in Gaza

that guy

Superstar
Daps
What part of my post doesn't make sense? This is shyt you can look up.

Hamas was funded by Israel to overthrow the PLO for trying to work out a peace deal. Convenient how this took place during the Oslo accords. Israel also assassinated their own Prime Minister to prevent the deal.
You’re acknowledging that Hamas is a creation of Israel to undermine Palestinian sovereignty (which is true) but also say hamas is giving Israel a reason to commit genocide. You dont see the contradiction in that logic?

That’s like saying resistance by native Americans gave colonist settlers a reason for westward expansion in America. They are going to take the land Hamas or no Hamas because that’s what Caucasians do.

Zionist Jews believe that God himself ordained them to forcible take all of Palestine. They are the most dangerous religious extremist group on the planet yet you give the terrorist label to Hamas.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
@Seoul Gleou thinks getting rid of Biden will make a difference. Trump wanted Bibi to kill every Gaza citizen. Trump said all the people in Gaza were a threat. What does that tell you ?

You got Biden telling Bibi he’s not supporting this. You got Schumer telling Bibi he needs to go.

Tell me one Republican that’s taking a stance.

Don’t tell me leave republicans out of it because those are the only choices we have

that guy

Superstar
Daps
@Seoul Gleou thinks getting rid of Biden will make a difference. Trump wanted Bibi to kill every Gaza citizen. Trump said all the people in Gaza were a threat. What does that tell you ?

You got Biden telling Bibi he’s not supporting this. You got Schumer telling Bibi he needs to go.

Don’t tell me leave republicans out of it because those are the only choices we have
People like you tell make me think the democrats have paid agents to post pro-biden propaganda on the internet. Any criticism of biden as the current sitting president and you’re usually one of the first posters on duty in the thread doing damage control.

I thought the whole point of voting for Biden was that he’s not supposed to be like trump? Now it’s “but trump would have done the same!”

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
People like you tell make me think the democrats have paid agents to post pro-biden propaganda on the internet. Any criticism of biden as the current sitting president and you’re usually one of the first posters on duty in the thread doing damage control.

I thought the whole point of voting for Biden was that he’s not supposed to be like trump? Now it’s “but trump would have done the same!”

Nobody can win the president being too harsh on Israel. Nobody. Whether a republican or Democrat, Israel will always get support. The difference here is Bibi is a corrupt maniac who is closer to Trump than Biden. He hates Democrats but he can’t say so. Biden hates him but he has to keep it status quo because they’re allies.

I’m saying if y’all wanna cry about Biden be ready for Trump

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps

1. I have never advocated for getting rid of Biden. I have only said he is getting rid of himself by being this complicit with Israel's literal genocide. So that straw man argument starts off this discourse disingenuously.

2. Biden and Netanyahu have been friends for over 40 years. Biden has been claiming he's a Zionist for more than that long; he is not an adversary of Netanyahu. In fact, he played defense for him when Obama was president and Obama wanted to check Netanyahu several times. Biden has been, objectively, the MOST pro-Israel president in history. And yes, more so than Trump. All his predecessors have checked Israel in one way or the other.

3. The point of voting for Biden was for him to not do what Trump did. A lot of the uncommitted voters know Trump could be worse; that's the point of forcing Biden to not be fukking Trump. If it makes no difference who is in office for policy/issues voters, then what is the point of voting?
Biden losing isn't on voters, it's on him and his incompetent and corrupt administration. The rest of the world is, daily, losing respect for American diplomacy because they clearly see it isn't based on the commander-in-chief and rule of law. If China sees Trump and Biden as equal, why the fukk would it want to ally with the US? Both are just as antagonistic. And this isn't a underdeveloped country, it's the world's second largest economy and an important trade partner. If we're willing to lose credibility over Israel at the expense of China and other potential allies, we're fukked.

4. And this is really the most important point I and many, many people are making; AIPAC needs to die. NOW.
It doesn't matter if they're Democrat or Republican, our politicians have been compromised and bought by a foreign entity.
AIPAC's top recipient is Joe Biden; not Donald Trump, not Barack Obama, and not George W. Bush. Joe Biden. This lobby has influenced American politics in a very dangerous way that we, as voters, cannot accept. How fukking retarded would it be if we had a Pro-China lobby paying our politicians to support China-centric policies? How about a Pro-Iran lobby? So why is it acceptable to have a pro-Israel lobby? They have spent BILLIONS of our tax dollars, literal money we work hard for and gets sent to them, bribing our politicians to favor Israel. That needs to end and that is part and parcel why we're even this deep into Gaza's genocide. Almost all of the world has seen the videos, the savagery of Israel's genocide and called for an end to it. For God's sake they've been taken to the International Criminal Court and were ruled to have a plausible genocide.

The same Schumer you are talking about got condemned by fellow Democrats and Republicans as well as Netanyahu and ministers in Israel. The same Biden that you think is being tough has done nothing as Israel bombs Rafah while we sleep and rapes women in hospitals. There have been no repercussions or reprimands of Israel. In fact, we passed a bill that sent MORE money to them, MORE weapons are being shipped to kill children and women.

GAOIOzSXQAAJxhi

This election will end one of two ways, we will either elect a man who half the country doesn't want to win because he WILL act like a dictator

or

We elect a man who has effectively put the needs of a foreign country above the needs of his own and was complicit in the 21st century's first genocide

neither of these options is good. but Biden can turn things around, Trump won't. It's up to Biden to earn his votes, not simply get them because he's not Trump. We're not idiots, we are using democratic means to do the right thing. This is the easiest layup for Biden and the Democrats. But they want to turn the ball over and act shocked at the coach for being dumbasses.