U.N. Security Council calls for immediate ceasefire in Gaza

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Pretty much. At best Biden is a bytch and at worst he's complicit.

So does this passing really mean anything? Will Netanyahu actually give a fukk?
When the Pope criticized Stalin his response was “The Pope! How many divisions has he got?” That's exactly how Netanyahu views the UN.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'm not sure what will happen, but they are about to be backed into the type of corner you do not want to be backed into.

I mean, I hope so, but it's hard to say at this point.

Bad publicity and UN resolutions are one thing, but I'm not sure anything is really going to stop Netanyahu outside of military force or him losing elections. Most likely Netanyahu expects Trump to win the election (who he knows he'll get no pushback from) which if we're being honest is possible.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
I mean, I hope so, but it's hard to say at this point.

Bad publicity and UN resolutions are one thing, but I'm not sure anything is really going to stop Netanyahu outside of military force or him losing elections. Most likely Netanyahu expects Trump to win the election (who he knows he'll get no pushback from) which if we're being honest is possible.
Of course he hopes trump wins and it is certainly possible. Even Chuck Schumer turned on him which I'm not aware of him ever calling out Israel.

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
It’s on the condition of the release of hostages :russ: So goodluck with that..

If they release hostages there would be a ceasefire so this really is non news:russell: