U.N. Security Council calls for immediate ceasefire in Gaza

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Hamas parachuting into a music festival in Israel, and killing a thousand people, wasn't a terrorist attack?

good to know :ehh:
Nope. The rave wasn’t in isreal, it was on an illegal Israeli settlement.

Throwing a “festival” on internationally recognized stolen land, adjacent to a concentration camp, now that’s terrorism.

Killing your own citizens in an attempt to bolster the death count is even more terrorism :scust:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nope. The rave wasn’t in isreal, it was on an illegal Israeli settlement.

Throwing a “festival” on internationally recognized stolen land, adjacent to a concentration camp, now that’s terrorism.

Killing your own citizens in an attempt to bolster the death count is even more terrorism :scust:
Gaza is not a concentration camp, that's retarded

and why don't you hold the surrounding Muslim countries accountable, for not taking in Gazans :heh:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Gaza is not a concentration camp, that's retarded

and why don't you hold the surrounding Muslim countries accountable, for not taking in Gazans :heh:
It’s literally a prison designed specifically for Palestinians where Israel literally controls every facet of palestinian life, including their caloric intake. It’s a concentration camp.

More caucasian logic :mjlol:

Let me get this right, it’s not Israel’s fault for being a degenerate, racist and genocidal hyper violent country, no it’s the surrounding “Muslim countries” fault for not taking in millions of Palestinian refugees? White people are truly insane degenerates :dead:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s literally a prison designed specifically for Palestinians where Israel literally controls every facet of palestinian life, including their caloric intake. It’s a concentration camp.

More caucasian logic :mjlol:

Let me get this right, it’s not Israel’s fault for being a degenerate, racist and genocidal hyper violent country, no it’s the surrounding “Muslim countries” fault for not taking in millions of Palestinian refugees? White people are truly insane degenerates :dead:
i don't give a fukk about israel. but saying "Hamas parachuting into a concert and killing a thousand people isn't a terrorist attack" is retarded, and the reason no one takes liberals seriously on this

i encourage you to go sign up for Hamas, and fight the Israeli aggressors, instead of just crying on the internet. you have my full support :salute:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
i don't give a fukk about israel. but saying "Hamas parachuting into a concert and killing a thousand people isn't a terrorist attack" is retarded, and the reason no one takes liberals seriously on this

i encourage you to go sign up for Hamas, and fight the Israeli aggressors, instead of just crying on the internet. you have my full support :salute:
You don’t care about Israel but you’re going out of your way to propagate Israeli anti-Palestinian propaganda on a black forum? :gucci::mjlol:

Saying Hamas killed a thousand people is yet another bold face lie because only 695 Israelis were killed, in which a large percentage, likely most, were killed by the IDF.

Only to white people is killing white colonizers terrorism. Let me guess, Haitians resisting France we’re terrorists, oh and Nelson Mandela to. :mjlol:

I’m not crying on the internet, I’m just dispelling false narratives created by white posters obsessed with black culture. I don’t need or want your support in doing so either :scust:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You don’t care about Israel but you’re going out of your way to propagate Israeli anti-Palestinian propaganda on a black forum? :gucci::mjlol:

Saying Hamas killed a thousand people is yet another bold face lie because only 695 Israelis were killed
oh, OK. only 695 women and children killed. i guess it would have been terrorism at 700

you're a fukking buffoon :mjlol:i'll ask again, why aren't you joining Hamas, and fighting the Israeli invaders? put your money where your mouth is

that guy

Superstar
Daps
oh, OK. only 695 women and children killed. i guess it would have been terrorism at 700

you're a fukking buffoon :mjlol:i'll ask again, why aren't you joining Hamas, and fighting the Israeli invaders? put your money where your mouth is
Hamas doesn’t target women and children, you’re thinking of your fellow whites, the Israelis :ufdup:

I don’t need to join Hamas to fight white supremacy, there’s enough of you racist cacs right here :heh:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hamas doesn’t target women and children,
no, they just snap their legs in half, and parade them around in trucks

images

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

Most of them were killed by fellow Israelis but you don't wanna talk about that... :skip: