U.N. Security Council calls for immediate ceasefire in Gaza

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
Biden letting Netanyahu ho him like this is the biggest stain on his presidency. A president should never appear weak right or wrong

The nerve of this cracka
Israel is a nuclear power. There's nothing we can do about their territory.

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
I doubt these Mfs are gonna even listen unless they really put pressure on them
There is no pressure America can put on isreal.

Jews and Arabs been fighting for centuries and Hamas started it with the October attack. The only thing we can do is make sure this doesn't get TOO out of hand with other countries.

The fact the UN didn't sanction Israel is proof this is just posturing, feel like people are being emotional and not tapped in bc Nethanyanhu is insinuating that there won't be a return to the two state solution after this war ends. shyt is only going to dial up a couple notches in that region and truth be told I would rather have isreal as an ally rather than a rogue nation with nukes (which Biden agitating Nethanyanhu is doing).

Genuinely believe there won't be any tangible penalty for Israel/IDF and they will ramp up and potentially include Lebanon in the fighting.

We are living in shytty history and don't even realize it.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
There is no pressure America can put on isreal.

Jews and Arabs been fighting for centuries and Hamas started it with the October attack. The only thing we can do is make sure this doesn't get TOO out of hand with other countries.

The fact the UN didn't sanction Israel is proof this is just posturing, feel like people are being emotional and not tapped in bc Nethanyanhu is insinuating that there won't be a return to the two state solution after this war ends. shyt is only going to dial up a couple notches in that region and truth be told I would rather have isreal as an ally rather than a rogue nation with nukes (which Biden agitating Nethanyanhu is doing).

Genuinely believe there won't be any tangible penalty for Israel/IDF and they will ramp up and potentially include Lebanon in the fighting.

We are living in shytty history and don't even realize it.

I don't know about this.

We can stop giving Israel money and weapons anytime. Might not stop them but it would certainly make things much harder and make it more likely that they'll stop on their own. The main reason this won't happen is too many pro-Israel big money interests (AIPAC, etc.). No politician wants AIPAC trying to get them primaried or beaten by a Republican, much less to be accused of being antisemetic.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
Israel is a nuclear power. There's nothing we can do about their territory.
Israel illegally has nukes. Because they do, the US is illegally supplying aid. Which is paying for an illegal war and genocide.

What we can do is use the same laws we use on Russia, Iran, Iraq, Syria, and North Korea on Israel.

Unless we just want to admit those laws are bullshyt and all countries can do whatever the fukk they want

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Putin out here torturing mothafukkas on live television and mass deporting sand CAC's over just 100 of his cave CACs getting killed...

UN dead silent, no protestors, nothing... :heh:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
As expected Hamas didnā€™t agree to the terms :mjlol:

But yā€™all want to keep blaming Israel.
You people lie like you breathe.

Israel has dismissed Hamasā€™s ceasefire demands as ā€œdelusionalā€ after the group said it was sticking to its original proposal calling for Israelā€™s full withdrawal from Gaza and a permanent ceasefire.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
As expected Hamas didnā€™t agree to the terms :mjlol:

But yā€™all want to keep blaming Israel.
literally hours after the resolution, Israel attacked another hospital and canceled a visit to washington. netanyahu condemned the resolution and basically told everyone to fukk off

so who didnt agree to the terms again?

it's wild watching people cape for nazis 2.0