U-God Speaks on 2pac Getting RZA's Chain Back at Gang Fight in L.A.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Yall act like Pac was running around committing crimes with nyggas. Street nyggas like celebrity friends.. Whats so special bout that?

LL ran with Alpo and Rich Porter. They like the attachment.. whoopty fukkin dooooooooooo
nikkas are only dapping Pac for getting a chain back for one of the WU nikkas. No one is acting like he is jesus fukking christ. You pac haters are emotional nikkas I swear

:pachaha:

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
nikkas are only dapping Pac for getting a chain back for one of the WU nikkas. No one is acting like he is jesus fukking christ. You pac haters are emotional nikkas I swear

:pachaha:

did he bust his gun to get it back? Did he fight for it? I dont get the hype.. I see you do tho...

you a clown

no disrespect tho

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
did he bust his gun to get it back? Did he fight for it? I dont get the hype.. I see you do tho...

you a clown

no disrespect tho
A clown for hearing another story from a WU nikka (one of my GOAT groups) and talks about ONE of my favorite rappers? lmfao. Pac haters are the same in every board...you nikkas go on smear campaigns and it's fueled by your emotions. And when nikkas that use logic (like me) call you nikkas out on your shyt you label us "stans, brainless fukks, sheeps, etc". But when it's a story about a nikka other than Pac it's all good right? :pachaha:

Was that short enough response for you Deezy?:pachaha:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
lets say thats true. Even with those flaws you named he was still the most respected dude in Hip Hop...and people that were way more real than anyone on this site fukked w/ Pac.
Which shows you his untapped potential, and how much of a waste many of us are.
Dude was 25 and under when all of this was going down....what are you doing besides fukking fat girls :umad:

Drake (26 years old) is now older than Pac was when he died (25 years old). Puts alot of things in perspective :wow:

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
A clown for hearing another story from a WU nikka (one of my GOAT groups) and talks about ONE of my favorite rappers? lmfao. Pac haters are the same in every board...you nikkas go on smear campaigns and it's fueled by your emotions. And when nikkas that use logic (like me) call you nikkas out on your shyt you label us "stans, brainless fukks, sheeps, etc". But when it's a story about a nikka other than Pac it's all good right? :pachaha:

Was that short enough response for you Deezy?:pachaha:

I dont have a problem with stans.. just stop making him super hero negro of rap.

but carry on lil man...

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He was already talking about said nikkas while in jail and before he was signed with DR.
Debunked.

I wanted to make a new response I didn't want to edit it. Again, irrelevant shyt that requires no logical....just preference....
Debunked

Again, not defending no ones honor. Im stating facts and are little argument is kinda off topic from Pac's story....it's not soft to diss nikkas on wax. I gave you an example of a Toronto rapper.
Debunked

:umad:

You didn't debunk anything. Stop it please. The double post thing has nothing to do with logic, it just makes no sense to have two replies for one post, but that's neither here nor there. If you think talking bad about somebody on a record makes them hard, continue to do so.

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sooo, he did all that but didnt go after nyggas who shot him at Quad?

Ohhhhhhhh... He gangsteeeerrrrr
I thought it was understood that even most pac fans would admit/agree that those guys had more power in the streets than pac at that time. Not a big deal there's always someone bigger/stronger/richer etc out there than you

Last edited:

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't get it East Coast nikkas should be :blessed: Pac.... He stayed feeding/helping East Coast nikkas...

1. Joining Suge on establishing DR East to open lanes for NYers (didn't end up happening but he was trying to feed you east coast nikkas)
2. Saved Tim Dogg's ass
3. Helped out WU
4. Brought Jersey nikkas to his team and kept feeding them
5. Helped Biggie's career....and what did that nikka do? Steal his concept album/style :snoop:
6. Tupac dissing Mobb Deep, Jigger, Chino XL gave them more attention and allowed them to be known in states other than NY :pachaha:

And you East Coast heads/sympathizers, c00ns and cacs diss him smfh :snoop:

Most or atleast a good percentage of NY nikkaz love pac it's just a few fags on the net that be hating

Daps
Reppin
NULL
He was already talking about said nikkas while in jail and before he was signed with DR.
Debunked.

I wanted to make a new response I didn't want to edit it. Again, irrelevant shyt that requires no logical....just preference....
Debunked

Again, not defending no ones honor. Im stating facts and are little argument is kinda off topic from Pac's story....it's not soft to diss nikkas on wax. I gave you an example of a Toronto rapper.
Debunked

Most people who knew Pac actually said he was way more wild BEFORE DR.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I dont have a problem with stans.. just stop making him super hero negro of rap.

but carry on lil man...
Stating facts =/= stanning :umad:

Also, why would it burn me the Pac is dead? His music is still on the net :heh:

Your soul is burning slow because nikkas are talking about Pac seventeen years after his death :steviej:

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
yall nyggas hold on to every Pac story for dear life...lmao
I was 8 when Pac died. I think I'll be okay :heh:

Real recognize real and that nikka was real. It's really nothing to discuss lame nikka...

he was a glorified backup dancer...lmao

nygga did whatever it took to get some fame

Im bout to go enjoy my weekend.. fukk y'all nyggas. y'all ridiculous over that nygga street tales

tumblr_mdx0fkEuCV1qasg6co1_500.png

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
You didn't debunk anything. Stop it please. The double post thing has nothing to do with logic, it just makes no sense to have two replies for one post, but that's neither here nor there. If you think talking bad about somebody on a record makes them hard, continue to do so.
Like I said me replying twice to posts at times is my preference and also irrelevant. I never said dissing rappers on wax is some super thug shyt. I said it's not soft and I gave an example of a Toronto rappers as to why.