U-God Speaks on 2pac Getting RZA's Chain Back at Gang Fight in L.A.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what:

Did you not see my other two posts in this thread? I've always had mad love for Pac. I had a thorough collection of all his music way before it became trendy to cop all the bootlegs and unreleased shyt. And I'm from Harlem, from the building across the street from where his girl lived (the one he married in jail, then got the shyt annuled), down the block from Ra Ra, who was on the Me Against the World album. Harlem fukked with Pac heavy. All I'm saying is that Pac was crazy and probably suffering from a serious disorder. Not to mention the PTSD type of shyt he must've dealt with from being shot.

Fam, when he passed he had some heavy duty prescriptions under his name. I know that mental illness is mad stigmatized among blacks, but the fact is that plenty of nikkas suffer from Bi-polar disorder, manic depression, schizophrenia, etc it just goes undiagnosed. I always believed Pac was dealing with some heavy shyt. Apparently he and his doctors did too, given the prescription meds he was popping. I fukks with Pac, I mean the man's memory no disrespect.

I've read a lot of shyt about Pac....come across a lot of shyt....But I've never seen nor heard of a list of prescriptions he was taking?

This is like the homey artbarr saying he read the transcripts from the rape trial back in '95:russ::deadmanny::deadmanny:

JCalli

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkaz mad like PAC coming out making up all these stories smh

Fact is you got people from both coasts coming out with their own memories of PAC, a lot of which are of how he moved like a G. I fail to understand how some of you seem to think you know more than people that actually knew him, been around him of seen some shyt with their own eyes.

It's been 17 years and PAC still got nikkaz reciting shyt. Love it or hate it, PAC is that nikka

U Gods official album on this board got 1\4 of the responses/discussion that this thread has, where he talks about PAC for 30 seconds.

For the record, you should check out the keynote speaker.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've read a lot of shyt about Pac....come across a lot of shyt....But I've never seen nor heard of a list of prescriptions he was taking?

This is like the homey artbarr saying he read the transcripts from the rape trial back in '95:russ::deadmanny::deadmanny:

I haven't seen it but I don't know how much it really says if its real....I don't know if its the same everywhere or how extreme the cases have to be,but I believe you can be forced to have to get your prescription if you've been told u need one as a condition of your probation....which he very well could have been told while in prison.

But its hard to imagine he could have been actually taking prescriptions and smokin as much weed and drinking as he supposedly did and still be productive:manny:...you'd think he'd be a zombie and I've never heard him described as that....then again they coulda gave em aderol which would calm down a crazy person,but supposedly just gives a person without a mental problem laser like focus:ohhh:....don't let nikkas find out aderol had Pac able to make classic albums in 3 days with no problems:russ:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
nikkaz mad like PAC coming out making up all these stories smh

Fact is you got people from both coasts coming out with their own memories of PAC, a lot of which are of how he moved like a G. I fail to understand how some of you seem to think you know more than people that actually knew him, been around him of seen some shyt with their own eyes.

It's been 17 years and PAC still got nikkaz reciting shyt. Love it or hate it, PAC is that nikka

U Gods official album on this board got 1\4 of the responses/discussion that this thread has, where he talks about PAC for 30 seconds.

For the record, you should check out the keynote speaker.

Breh, nikkaz not realizing they talkin' to st0rmfr0nt cats and '00s babies. Most of the nikkaz talkin' sh*t haven't listened to 90% of Pac songs. This gangsta sh*t was even his M.O., it's just how he reacted to situations he got caught up in :manny:

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
:comeon: Says the guy who quotes my posts in every pac related thread like some obsessed stalker and nothing in my posts suggested I was happy.I don't believe these lame ass overcompensating stories about pac.Stop stalking and start ignoring my posts so you don't look so dumb

Its easy when your behind a tablet and talk about who's soft. What would you have done if you were in Pac's situation?
Get it right stan, we call him feminine, which he was(according to himself) & a dude who got lost in a persona(according to his mother & nikkas closer to him than you or me), which he did.
:umad:

And I bet the dude on your Av would slap the braces out of your mouth for even disrespecting one of his influences and one of the greatest of our genre. Ol Cake ass nikka

Magnum P.I.M.P.

Tumultuous Splendor
Daps
Reppin
Orca's c*nt
He was definitely manic depressive. That’s known.

Glad he got a chain back in a club filled with nothing but his friends though. Must’ve been tough. Jokes aside, I miss the guy.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
so thats who it was for some reason i thought it was Meth
@stomachlines did you know this ?

Yeah, I remember hearing bout this shyt and I figured it won't Meth cause it spoke briefly on what had happened in this interview w/ Ebro a while back and he mentioned RZA's name

25:06 mark is where he mentioned RZA and the whole incident; the lead up to the story starts back at the 22:24 mark