U-God Speaks on 2pac Getting RZA's Chain Back at Gang Fight in L.A.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
You can keep on with the personal disses towards me idgaf. All I said were truths that can be backed up with links. It's not opinionated it's factual. What about you Pac haters? All you show is emotionally clouded thoughts when you speak on Pac. Everyone is giving Pac daps for helping out one of his nikkas and you in-secure haters feel the need to add your two cents (which is irrelevant) Call him gay, ballerina, sell out, any other straw man response, fact is it's still opinionated. So get at me when you want to think logically.

Oh yeah Pac is dead....omg actually that's the only fact you said
:umad:
Nygga, if you think im reading all that... Lol

Good lord

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
nikka sit your dumb ass down, trying to recount me shyt, while your drawz are getting moist. :scusthov: Talking about how hard the next man is like I give a fukk.:childplease: You gave an example with the record disses and I said it ain't shyt. Anybody can diss anybody on record and when you're rolling deep and have nikkas outnumbered you can touch nikkas and vice versa. :umad:
Dissing hood nikkas on wax is not soft....hell a fukking local rapper in Toronto killed another rapper for dissing him on wax....that shyt is not "soft" especially if you're dissing nikkas from the Black Mafia. So your logic makes no sense nikka...especially if you're going to ignorantly tell me that you're not reading background information on the type of nikkas Pac was dealing with.

Think logical nikka.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Nygga, if you think im reading all that... Lol

Good lord
In other words you don't want to logically get at me....:bryan:

Other than emotionally driven responses from you....it's still a straw man response that's highly opinionated...well other than you saying Pac is dead which is obvious.

:pachaha:

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Not that impressive of a story, far as 2pac folklore and mythology goes anyways...RZA's shyt got ganked at Suge's club 662 in Vegas and Pac said that he and Suge "talked to the dudes and got his chain back"...which should be read as "suge told his goons to give rza his chain back"...this is really a story about prime-era suge flexing his muscle employing a small army of gang members, largely funded by money raped and extorted from Pac after he signed his soul away because he was shook of prison...and the sad final months of Pac's life playing a gangsta fairytale role that shortly was responsible for his tragically premature death

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
nikka sit your dumb ass down, trying to recount me shyt, while your drawz are getting moist. :scusthov: Talking about how hard the next man is like I give a fukk.:childplease: You gave an example with the record disses and I said it ain't shyt. Anybody can diss anybody on record and when you're rolling deep and have nikkas outnumbered you can touch nikkas and vice versa. :umad:

I just peeped this.........You said "Anybody can diss anybody on record and when you're rolling deep and have nikkas outnumbered you can touch nikkas and vice versa"

So in other words nikkas can diss other nikkas and still get touched....in summation you agree that it's not soft for a nikka to diss on wax because they can still get touched :ohhh:

Self ether :russ:

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Not that impressive of a story, far as 2pac folklore and mythology goes anyways...RZA's shyt got ganked at Suge's club 662 in Vegas and Pac said that he and Suge "talked to the dudes and got his chain back"...which should be read as "suge told his goons to give rza his chain back"...this is really a story about prime-era suge flexing his muscle employing a small army of gang members, largely funded by money raped and extorted from Pac after he signed his soul away because he was shook of prison...and the sad final months of Pac's life playing a gangsta fairytale role that shortly was responsible for his tragically premature death
Pac was never extorted by Suge Knight. Suge was "stealing" money from Pac and other DR artists and Pac had DR audited when he got the hang of Suge's game. Pac through his connections got his chain back...Not really any Suge involvement. But Pac did throw himself in a gang war he had no reason to be apart of

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just peeped this.........You said "Anybody can diss anybody on record and when you're rolling deep and have nikkas outnumbered you can touch nikkas and vice versa"

So in other words nikkas can diss other nikkas and still get touched....in summation you agree that it's not soft for a nikka to diss on wax because they can still get touched :ohhh:

Self ether :russ:

For some one who keeps talking about logic so much there's some thing wrong with your way of thinking that's baffling. And don't post two different replies for the same post, just edit your threads. You in here defending this nikka honor like you a broad. The nikka got with death row and started talking shyt on wax because they were backing him, but that shouldn't be one his claims to "hardness"

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If we're gonna keep it real with no jokes for a minute Pac did have some clout in the streets. His connections ran deep, there's people that would have beat Pac in a one on one but in terms of power he had some back up that was serious.
yeap and anyone that knows anything about that lifestyle knows this is pretty much all that matters in that world. Dont let these net gangstaz tell you otherwise

Last edited:

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Pac was never extorted by Suge Knight. Suge was "stealing" money from Pac and other DR artists and Pac had DR audited when he got the hang of Suge's game. Pac through his connections got his chain back...Not really any Suge involvement. But Pac did throw himself in a gang war he had no reason to be apart of

Yeah..I'm gonna go by Pac's words on the matter and draw my own conclusions

He mentions RZA got got in "our (read: Suge's) club"...."we (Suge) handled that...Me and Suge talked to the dudes and got the chain back"...so Suge DEFINITELY had primary direct involvement according to Pac...and just using my basic tools of deductive reasoning, it doesn't take much to discern who was calling the shots at Club 662...an establishment owned by Suge with a bunch of blood nikkas from Compton on payroll running around in it

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Get it right stan, we call him feminine, which he was(according to himself) & a dude who got lost in a persona(according to his mother & nikkas closer to him than you or me), which he did.

Pac came from a family of fearless, radical muthafukkas.Read up on his mom.That rebellion shyt was in his blood.Yeah, he might've had some delicate features and spoke ultra articulate(which can come off gay to some folk) but you have to look at where he came from.The Black Panthers were just a bunch of educated, nutty muthafukkas.He got that communicative grace from his moms Afeni.She's one of the most powerful orators I've ever heard speak.Essentially, that's who he was

He wasn't "gangsta"...He was all that fire and rebellion of the Black Panther Party translated through rap

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
For some one who keeps talking about logic so much there's some thing wrong with your way of thinking that's baffling. And don't post two different replies for the same post, just edit your threads. You in here defending this nikka honor like you a broad. The nikka got with death row and started talking shyt on wax because they were backing him, but that shouldn't be one his claims to "hardness"
He was already talking about said nikkas while in jail and before he was signed with DR.
Debunked.

I wanted to make a new response I didn't want to edit it. Again, irrelevant shyt that requires no logical....just preference....
Debunked

Again, not defending no ones honor. Im stating facts and are little argument is kinda off topic from Pac's story....it's not soft to diss nikkas on wax. I gave you an example of a Toronto rapper.
Debunked

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Yeah..I'm gonna go by Pac's words on the matter and draw my own conclusions

He mentions RZA got got in "our (read: Suge's) club"...."we (Suge) handled that...Me and Suge talked to the dudes and got the chain back"...so Suge DEFINITELY had primary direct involvement according to Pac...and just using my basic tools of deductive reasoning, it doesn't take much to discern who was calling the shots at Club 662...an establishment owned by Suge with a bunch of blood nikkas from Compton on payroll running around in it

Exactly, I was wrong. Thanks for the clarifications.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Yall act like Pac was running around committing crimes with nyggas. Street nyggas like celebrity friends.. Whats so special bout that?

LL ran with Alpo and Rich Porter. They like the attachment.. whoopty fukkin dooooooooooo

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeap and anyone that knows about that lifestyle knows this is pretty much all that matters in that world. Dont let these net gangstaz tell you otherwise

Exactly, you just look at Pac's family and it's a line of serious individuals, then you combine it with his own people, the money, Deathrow and that's a problem.