U-God Speaks on 2pac Getting RZA's Chain Back at Gang Fight in L.A.

Bxblaze

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
BXNY
PAC was a real nikka but I heard he use to get beat down in bmore and ny a lot he use to get into fights n stay losin supposedly ...I'm guessing that's why he moved out the the east:yeshrug:

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
2Pac-Gifs-8.gif

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
PAC was a real nikka but I heard he use to get beat down in bmore and ny a lot he use to get into fights n stay losin supposedly ...I'm guessing that's why he moved out the the east:yeshrug:
Not a good reason to move because if you get into a lot of fights on the east, you will get into a lot of fights in the west. Besides who's undefeated in street fights.

Only undefeated nikkas are the ones who can count on one hand how many fights they been in. :yeshrug:

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
it gets tied up with the coastal wars, trust me you still cant talk bad about Pac in certain parts of NJ around OG's. you'll get told off or smacked

i think once that died down, he would have worked with alot of east cats in the late 90's

*imagines Pac on Wu's Lil Ghetto Boy or For Heaven's Sake* :to:

:lupe:

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tupac Shakur was very clearly suffering from mental illness. I'm not trying to be disrespectful in saying that.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Fatal Hussein tells the story when Pac coulda/shoulda had naS wig pushed back, but Pac had mercy on em... Pac had EC goons ready to finish the human L...

It seems like this story changes every week, but I believe Fatal because there's video/pics of Pac being surrounded by a sea of nikkaz.

Nas allegedly had 100 nikkaz with him, but it's only word of mouth.

In this clip, Fatal said Nas only had 3 people with him.

The fukk is going on with this story?:dahell:

intilectual recipricol

Killin fake hip hop
Daps
Reppin
The Brook
It seems like this story changes every week, but I believe Fatal because there's video/pics of Pac being surrounded by a sea of nikkaz.

Nas allegedly had 100 nikkaz with him, but it's only word of mouth.

In this clip, Fatal said Nas only had 3 people with him.

The fukk is going on with this story?:dahell:
No, that was two different situations, this story is the first confrontation. Fatal addresses the 2nd one briefly (the one with both crews deep). I believe Fatal Dawg.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Honestly, 2pac most of done some damage to you on a personal/emotional level. How the fukk can you be happy for a nikka getting bodied and get angry towards a rapper that made decisions that didn't affect your life? Hell I don't like jigga but I wouldn't be happy if he got shot or died......

For a 70's baby, you think and act like a fukking child. Classic example of an emotional rap fan smh. You :ufdup: in the head.

:comeon: Says the guy who quotes my posts in every pac related thread like some obsessed stalker and nothing in my posts suggested I was happy.I don't believe these lame ass overcompensating stories about pac.Stop stalking and start ignoring my posts so you don't look so dumb

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ghost grimy voice on Shark nikkas just makes me :noah:
I could listen to UGawd talk about old 90s New Yawk Hip-Hop anyday :blessed:

:pachaha: was a straight-up GOAT :salute:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Tupac Shakur was very clearly suffering from mental illness. I'm not trying to be disrespectful in saying that.

The dualities :pachaha:

Son was a gemini, he was at war with himself, all of us are, but the polarity between the angel and the devil on his shoulder was more dynamic than the average person. You can dial up some clinical term or call it an illness but I don't see it that way, he just needed some guidance but any and everybody who could actually steer him this or that way were either locked up or de-powered...once he got the fame he stepped into a leadership role that he wasn't quite ready for.

He was feeling the pressure of being a leader when he hadn't exactly figured out where he was headed yet...I know what that anxiety feels like, to be intelligent, even moreso than a lot of your peers and having people look at you to do better or somehow show them what to do. He knew he could do better, but he couldn't lose the streets in the process because then they wouldn't listen. He mad some bad decisions before he had a chance to properly balance that scale.

Last edited:

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:comeon: Says the guy who quotes my posts in every pac related thread like some obsessed stalker and nothing in my posts suggested I was happy.I don't believe these lame ass overcompensating stories about pac.Stop stalking and start ignoring my posts so you don't look so dumb
This is the third Pac thread I quoted you on, so I don't know how im quoting you on every Pac thread in existence :russ:

So you don't believe Pac got the chain back for the WU despite U-god saying so himself? :bryan: Pac haters in denial lmfao.

Again, how can I be stalking you when I already posted on this thread before you did? Did I follow you here? Nope. Open up a dictionary shamwow instead of being a 30+ year old nikka that gets emotional over a rapper he has never met in his life :pachaha:

"Let that ballerina rest in piss" -Shamwow

:umad:

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The dualities :pachaha:

Son was a gemini, he was at war with himself, all of us are, but the polarity between the angel and the devil on his shoulder was more dynamic than the average person. You can dial up some clinical term or call it an illness but I don't see it that way, he just needed some guidance but any and everybody who could actually steer him this or that way were either locked up or de-powered...once he got the fame he stepped into a leadership role that he wasn't quite ready for.

He was feeling the pressure of being a leader when he hadn't exactly figured out where he was headed yet...I know what that anxiety feels like, to be intelligent, even moreso than a lot of your peers and having people look at you to do better or somehow show them what to do. He knew he could do better, but he couldn't lose the streets in the process because then they wouldn't listen. He mad some bad decisions before he had a chance to properly balance that scale.
FOH. If 2Pac was that nikka, he'd lose some but they the ones he never had to begin with. They just was riding the wave. And the moment they got tired they'd step off anyhow.