U-God Speaks on 2pac Getting RZA's Chain Back at Gang Fight in L.A.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
yall nyggas hold on to every Pac story for dear life...lmao

he was a glorified backup dancer...lmao

nygga did whatever it took to get some fame

Im bout to go enjoy my weekend.. fukk y'all nyggas. y'all ridiculous over that nygga street tales

tumblr_mdx0fkEuCV1qasg6co1_500.png
Post more of that shyt I dont give a fukk. That is for women to see and enjoy not men. That's also irrelevant :umad:

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
i don't even know why yall try, I remember the 2pac shot two cops thread yall know what these dudes said lmao?....

He didin't know they were cops! :stopitslime:

For real like these dudes genuinely hate makeveli. Next week maino could talk about how he saw pac in brooklyn these dudes would say

"see why aint he go to the bronx?..if he mr.thug life why not go to the bronx.....cos he a p*ssy :beli:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like I said me replying twice to posts at times is my preference and also irrelevant. I never said dissing rappers on wax is some super thug shyt. I said it's not soft and I gave an example of a Toronto rappers as to why.

It's your preference and it's irrelevant to the topic of the conversation, not the conversation as a whole. I mentioned it as a sidebar for future reference, but if that's your preference then whatever. Dissing on wax is not soft but it's not being "hard" either. But if that wasn't your intention then let's leave it at that.

Last edited:

criminology

hearse initiator
Daps
Reppin
Diamonds & Wood
Pac came from a family of fearless, radical muthafukkas.Read up on his mom.That rebellion shyt was in his blood.Yeah, he might've had some delicate features and spoke ultra articulate(which can come off gay to some folk) but you have to look at where he came from.The Black Panthers were just a bunch of educated, nutty muthafukkas.He got that communicative grace from his moms Afeni.She's one of the most powerful orators I've ever heard speak.Essentially, that's who he was

He wasn't "gangsta"...He was all that fire and rebellion of the Black Panther Party translated through rap

thats why i always thought he could have been so much bigger than music. in a way he was, but he was only 25 and wild. If he lived to 35 he would have had a huge impact on this country. look what he was doing when most guys are still trying to get through college. :wow:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Too bad pac couldn't stop them bullets from blazin his chest in vegas and couldn't stop them brooklyn nikkas from layin him down and robbin him in that studio lobby.Yet he was hero that saved other rappers :shaq2:
The legend...I swear hiphop was never the same musically and culturally without him
:comeon: hip hop has thrived without tupac musically and culturally

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Too bad pac couldn't stop them bullets from blazin his chest in vegas and couldn't stop them brooklyn nikkas from layin him down and robbin him in that studio lobby.Yet he was hero that saved other rappers :shaq2:

Wth u talkin bout?his mama had to pull the plug bcuz these street nikkas couldn't get the job done:pachaha:

Pac was takin nikkas shots with the :pachaha: face until Afeni came along...what's a brooklyn thug/gang banger to a panther:obama:

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

Honestly, 2pac most of done some damage to you on a personal/emotional level. How the fukk can you be happy for a nikka getting bodied and get angry towards a rapper that made decisions that didn't affect your life? Hell I don't like jigga but I wouldn't be happy if he got shot or died......

For a 70's baby, you think and act like a fukking child. Classic example of an emotional rap fan smh. You :ufdup: in the head.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
It's your preference and it's irrelevant to the topic of the conversation, not the conversation as a whole. I mentioned it as a sidebar for future reference, but if that's your preference then whatever. Dissing on wax is not soft but it's not being "hard" either. But if that wasn't your intention then let's leave it at that.
Aight we agree to disagree.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pac DID save other rappers lives, but that don't make him untouchable, no human being is but he did save people from getting killed, it was his personality along with connections.

intilectual recipricol

Killin fake hip hop
Daps
Reppin
The Brook

Fatal Hussein tells the story when Pac coulda/shoulda had naS wig pushed back, but Pac had mercy on em... Pac had EC goons ready to finish the human L...

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
You hating ass n1ggas get off pac's nuts and go Stan your favorite rappers in another thread! :pacspit: