U-God Speaks on 2pac Getting RZA's Chain Back at Gang Fight in L.A.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Pac stayed styling on or rescuing east coast nikkas. I don't even care about these stories except that they cause the irrational Pac-haters to have angry mental breakdowns. Cats be furiously assaulting the man's character well after his death.... meantime their favorite rappers literally dressing like the man, biting his tattoos, paying tribute to him, and telling tales about homie coming to their rescue and shyt like dude is a legend among legends. :umad:

Not only does he write the goat stories "i dont kiss:mjpls:"

he a pac stan :cheers:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He dissed Badboy (they were extorted by Black Mafia), he belittled Hatian Jack, Jimmy Henchmen, and King Tut, and Biggie Smalls was killed by DR/Blood affiliates.....

:umad: you cac

He talked about them nikkas on record? Damn, must of been the hardest nikka out.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
He talked about them nikkas on record? Damn, must of been the hardest nikka out.
lmao....he talked about them on records....Did you not read the unauthorized story of Hatian Jack? Do you not know who the Black Mafia are?

Hell, if that isn't enough; He shot two cops in the ass, chased three crips in Baltimore with a pare of scissors, he beat up a South Side crip in Vegas, etc. Those are PSYCHICAL confrontations with hood nikkas. You know, since dissing street nikkas on wax is considered soft to you.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
He dissed Badboy (they were extorted by Black Mafia), he belittled Hatian Jack, Jimmy Henchmen, and King Tut, and Biggie Smalls was killed by DR/Blood affiliates.....

:umad: you cac

How Im mad? Lmao
Pac dead.. its just weird how how u nutcases sit around a campfire listening to ghost stories..lmao

I swear yall nyggas was molested former boyscouts.. fukkouttahere

Yall nyggas creepy as shyt

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
One known fact about yall rapping super thug.. he stayed being shot!

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
How Im mad? Lmao
Pac dead.. its just weird how how u nutcases sit around a campfire listening to ghost stories..lmao

I swear yall nyggas was molested former boyscouts.. fukkouttahere

Yall nyggas creepy as shyt
You asked a question and I answered it. You mad that it wasn't "yo Pac was a soft nikka he did nothing or didn't utter their name after Quad" lmao.

Next time I see you in a thread about a rapper (story related) imma use your "molested former boyscouts" on you :heh:
Listening to ghost stories? Why are you commenting on this thread if this is a "ghost story"? Looks like you packed a tent and brought some marshmallows for this GOAT Pac story :pachaha:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lmao....he talked about them on records....Did you not read the unauthorized story of Hatian Jack? Do you not know who the Black Mafia are?

Hell, if that isn't enough; He shot two cops in the ass, chased three crips in Baltimore with a pare of scissors, he beat up a South Side crip in Vegas, etc. Those are PSYCHICAL confrontations with hood nikkas. You know, since dissing street nikkas on wax is considered soft to you.

I don't need to read stories about anybody. You just keep on stanning.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I don't need to read stories about anybody. You just keep on stanning.
So im stanning for saying it is not soft for a person to physically attack street nikkas or diss street nikkas on wax? Lmao. I swear hip hop fans like you use no logic.....in fact rap in general has brainless fukks like you everywhere :scusthov:

*EDIT*

Yeah your stupid ass doesn't need to read nothing about Black Mafia. You don't even know the type of nikkas Pac was dealing with. Stay uninformed and idiotic.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
You asked a question and I answered it. You mad that it wasn't "yo Pac was a soft nikka he did nothing or didn't utter their name after Quad" lmao.

Next time I see you in a thread about a rapper (story related) imma use your "molested former boyscouts" on you :heh:
Listening to ghost stories? Why are you commenting on this thread if this is a "ghost story"? Looks like you packed a tent and brought some marshmallows for this GOAT Pac story :pachaha:
Stfu...be original..

Facts are this nygga the fukk dead.. so stop hyping him up like he here to reminisce with yall. And the fact you the angriest stan, shows me you got cool whip in your panties off that nygga.. lmao

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Stfu...be original..

Facts are this nygga the fukk dead.. so stop hyping him up like he here to reminisce with yall. And the fact you the angriest stan, shows me you got cool whip in your panties off that nygga.. lmao
You can keep on with the personal disses towards me idgaf. All I said were truths that can be backed up with links. It's not opinionated it's factual. What about you Pac haters? All you show is emotionally clouded thoughts when you speak on Pac. Everyone is giving Pac daps for helping out one of his nikkas and you in-secure haters feel the need to add your two cents (which is irrelevant) Call him gay, ballerina, sell out, any other straw man response, fact is it's still opinionated. So get at me when you want to think logically.

Oh yeah Pac is dead....omg actually that's the only fact you said
:umad:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So im stanning for saying it is not soft for a person to physically attack street nikkas or diss street nikkas on wax? Lmao. I swear hip hop fans like you use no logic.....in fact rap in general has brainless fukks like you everywhere :scusthov:

*EDIT*

Yeah your stupid ass doesn't need to read nothing about Black Mafia. You don't even know the type of nikkas Pac was dealing with. Stay uninformed and idiotic.

nikka sit your dumb ass down, trying to recount me shyt, while your drawz are getting moist. :scusthov: Talking about how hard the next man is like I give a fukk.:childplease: You gave an example with the record disses and I said it ain't shyt. Anybody can diss anybody on record and when you're rolling deep and have nikkas outnumbered you can touch nikkas and vice versa. :umad: