U-God Speaks on 2pac Getting RZA's Chain Back at Gang Fight in L.A.

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
The dualities :pachaha:

Son was a gemini, he was at war with himself, all of us are, but the polarity between the angel and the devil on his shoulder was more dynamic than the average person. You can dial up some clinical term or call it an illness but I don't see it that way, he just needed some guidance but any and everybody who could actually steer him this or that way were either locked up or de-powered...once he got the fame he stepped into a leadership role that he wasn't quite ready for.

He was feeling the pressure of being a leader when he hadn't exactly figured out where he was headed yet...I know what that anxiety feels like, to be intelligent, even moreso than a lot of your peers and having people look at you to do better or somehow show them what to do. He knew he could do better, but he couldn't lose the streets in the process because then they wouldn't listen. He mad some bad decisions before he had a chance to properly balance that scale.
Maybe your analysis would seem a bit more insightful if you hadn't just referenced his fukking zodiac sign, as if that means anything.:dead:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Maybe your analysis would seem a bit more insightful if you hadn't just referenced his fukking zodiac sign, as if that means anything.:dead:

Depends on who you are, friend.

If that didn't resonate with you then it wasn't supposed to, you dig? If you discount whatever you thought was insightful because of a reference to the zodiac, you might want to analyze what other insights you may be letting pass you by.

:yeshrug:

Last edited:

the rhyme king

truth.com
Daps
Reppin
i refuse to conform
Depends on who you are, if that didn't resonate with you then it wasn't supposed to, you dig? If you discount whatever you thought was insightful because of that you might want to analyze what other insights and wisdom in other aspects of life that you might be letting pass you by.

:yeshrug:

yo sunzoo i got some pac originals brother i want to send you

SunZoo

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
FOH. If 2Pac was that nikka, he'd lose some but they the ones he never had to begin with. They just was riding the wave. And the moment they got tired they'd step off anyhow.

Nah...during that period where he was so called abandoning thug lyfe was that debate period.

The panthers were about unity before they went astray, even once the criminal element was added it was still about unity but that was what ultimately did it in, cointelpro killed the honor. Thug lyfe was him trying to transplant that sense of unity back into the streets, establish codes and ethics where shyt is basically the wild west. He got caught out there by some nikkas that never have or will play by any rules or honor that he was trying to bring to the table and much like the panther movement that killed the spirit of the whole shyt for him.

Had he followed through with that he would have ended up like lupe (on a larger scale of course), alienated from the audience that he feels needs to hear what he's saying the most. Them chi-raq nikkas might have actually paid attention to carrerra era lu...but he switched up from being a more street oriented artist to avoid promoting the shyt, now he's rapping AT them nikkas instead to them.

Last edited:

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:pachaha: You a New York nikka so we have to take your opinions with a HUGE grain of salt.

:what:

Did you not see my other two posts in this thread? I've always had mad love for Pac. I had a thorough collection of all his music way before it became trendy to cop all the bootlegs and unreleased shyt. And I'm from Harlem, from the building across the street from where his girl lived (the one he married in jail, then got the shyt annuled), down the block from Ra Ra, who was on the Me Against the World album. Harlem fukked with Pac heavy. All I'm saying is that Pac was crazy and probably suffering from a serious disorder. Not to mention the PTSD type of shyt he must've dealt with from being shot.
The dualities :pachaha:

Son was a gemini, he was at war with himself, all of us are, but the polarity between the angel and the devil on his shoulder was more dynamic than the average person. You can dial up some clinical term or call it an illness but I don't see it that way

Fam, when he passed he had some heavy duty prescriptions under his name. I know that mental illness is mad stigmatized among blacks, but the fact is that plenty of nikkas suffer from Bi-polar disorder, manic depression, schizophrenia, etc it just goes undiagnosed. I always believed Pac was dealing with some heavy shyt. Apparently he and his doctors did too, given the prescription meds he was popping. I fukks with Pac, I mean the man's memory no disrespect.

the rhyme king

truth.com
Daps
Reppin
i refuse to conform
:what:

Did you not see my other two posts in this thread? I've always had mad love for Pac. I had a thorough collection of all his music way before it became trendy to cop all the bootlegs and unreleased shyt. And I'm from Harlem, from the building across the street from where his girl lived (the one he married in jail, then got the shyt annuled), down the block from Ra Ra, who was on the Me Against the World album. Harlem fukked with Pac heavy. All I'm saying is that Pac was crazy and probably suffering from a serious disorder. Not to mention the PTSD type of shyt he must've dealt with from being shot.

Fam, when he passed he had some heavy duty prescriptions under his name. I know that mental illness is mad stigmatized among blacks, but the fact is that plenty of nikkas suffer from Bi-polar disorder, manic depression, schizophrenia, etc it just goes undiagnosed. I always believed Pac was dealing with some heavy shyt. Apparently he and his doctors did too, given the prescription meds he was popping. I fukks with Pac, I mean the man's memory no disrespect.

this hilarious great trolling

SunZoo

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
[

I get what you saying and I agree, I just have more of a spritual perspective on mental illness. I always say it's nikkas in the hood walking around with PTSD and ain't been to war, I know that shyt first hand.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He talked about them nikkas on record? Damn, must of been the hardest nikka out.

:skip:
It's always funny to see dudes he who probably haven't
been 10 feet within the vicinity of a gun
and likely shy away from confrontation
tryna judge how "hard" someone is.

Stfu...be original..

Facts are this nygga the fukk dead.. so stop hyping him up like he here to reminisce with yall. And the fact you the angriest stan, shows me you got cool whip in your panties off that nygga.. lmao
Happy to say a black man is dead.
:sadcam:
This is Hip Hop Fandom in 2013
:sadcam:

For some one who keeps talking about logic so much there's some thing wrong with your way of thinking that's baffling. And don't post two different replies for the same post, just edit your threads. You in here defending this nikka honor like you a broad. The nikka got with death row and started talking shyt on wax because they were backing him, but that shouldn't be one his claims to "hardness"
You talking about him defending him but you in here tearing him down
like that shyt is any better.

Last edited:

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah...during that period where he was so called abandoning thug lyfe was that debate period.

The panthers were about unity before they went astray, even once the criminal element was added it was still about unity but that was what ultimately did it in, cointelpro killed the honor. Thug lyfe was him trying to transplant that sense of unity back into the streets, establish codes and ethics where shyt is basically the wild west. He got caught out there by some nikkas that never have or will play by any rules or honor that he was trying to bring to the table and much like the panther movement that killed the spirit of the whole shyt for him.

Had he followed through with that he would have ended up like lupe (on a larger scale of course), alienated from the audience that he feels needs to hear what he's saying the most. Them chi-raq nikkas might have actually paid attention to carrerra era lu...but he switched up from being a more street oriented artist to avoid promoting the shyt, now he's rapping AT them nikkas instead to them.
First off nobody has or ever will care about Lupe. 2Pac had peoples ear, but he was a follower himself. He was a lost cause, that people "liked". He was never comfortable in his own skin, which is why he became enamored with his "Bishop persona" and what ultimately led to his demise.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It seems like this story changes every week, but I believe Fatal because there's video/pics of Pac being surrounded by a sea of nikkaz.

Nas allegedly had 100 nikkaz with him, but it's only word of mouth.

In this clip, Fatal said Nas only had 3 people with him.

The fukk is going on with this story?:dahell:

:russ: u ain't lyin....it does sound like he's talkin about the awards incident as that was a few days before Pac got shot,I know about the house of blues incident where they ran up on Nas just to tell em he was a fan and it was no beef and it didn't involve him and nas said cool....people hate snoops versions but his seem the mot consistent....he just got one version where Pac look like a savage for checkin nas with fewer nikkas with him,and one version where he makes Nas look like a g and a gentelmen for not havin his goons ice Pac when he could've.....just seems like he takes a different perspective depending what timezone he in:heh:...but really no matter how he tell it he got a point and seems to be the most consistent and not over exagerated

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's always funny to see dudes he who probably haven't
been 10 feet within the vicinity of a gun
and likely shy away from confrontation
tryna judge how "hard" someone is.

You talking about him defending him but you in here tearing him down
like that shyt is any better.

Tearing who down? Im bringing prespective into this?

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tearing who down? Im bringing a prespective into this? Aint you a retarded nikka? Why you talking to me any way? Go break down more rhyme schemes.

:snoop:
You just confused me with Ronnie.
You can't be serious.