U ever seen a bytch so bad that it just make u dislike her

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Nah fukk boy don't try to turn this around. You sound like a bytch whining about it. Of course people wouldn't want to work but no dude going to post what you post basically hating on a broad for it. That's what I got on you about so no need to try to are what I said something else. New age weirdo fakkits I tell you. :sas1:
im not turning anything around...hoe ass nikka :smugfavre:

you asked me did I want to be simped on by bytches and never work a day in my life? As if thats some wierdo idea that nobody's ever thought about.. I responded to your question.. Now you're back peddling

"bu bu but of course people wouldn't want to work, you sound like a broad wahhh wahhhh"

i wasn't whining about anything, nor was I personally hating on any broad.. Can I see how someone could hate though? Yes, for reasons I brought up..

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
im not turning anything around...hoe ass nikka :smugfavre:

you asked me did I want to be simped on by bytches and never work a day in my life? As if thats some wierdo idea that nobody's ever thought about.. I responded to your question.. Now you're back peddling

"bu bu but of course people wouldn't want to work, you sound like a broad wahhh wahhhh"

i wasn't whining about anything, nor was I personally hating on any broad.. Can I see how someone could hate though? Yes, for reasons I brought up..
Im not back peddling at all because I didn't ask you about getting simped on by no bytch. That's usually what dudes do any chick doing that for a guy is an outlier situation and I don't speak on that cause it don't happen like that. You were whining by even mentioning that shyt. I can't see how anybody would hate but maybe being terry cloth you could see why somebody would hate. nikkas wanna get plucked in they ass so they don't have to work smfh. New age fakkits I tell you

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Im not back peddling at all because I didn't ask you about getting simped on by no bytch. That's usually what dudes do any chick doing that for a guy is an outlier situation and I don't speak on that cause it don't happen like that. You were whining by even mentioning that shyt. I can't see how anybody would hate but maybe being terry cloth you could see why somebody would hate. nikkas wanna get plucked in they ass so they don't have to work smfh. New age fakkits I tell you

You asked would I want to be simped on and not have to work.. and I said yes, by a bytch :mindblown:why do you keep bringing up this homo shyt.. Is there something you need to tell us bytch boy:sas2:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
You asked would I want to be simped on and not have to work.. and I said yes, by a bytch :mindblown:why do you keep bringing up this homo shyt.. Is there something you need to tell us bytch boy:sas2:
It don't matter what you say you want to live like a stereotypical chick period all the smilies and shyt beat it fakkit. Wouldn't even tell your people IRL this gay shyt that's why I keep bringing it up because that's chick shyt. No man dreams about that unless they a loser but you probably are and its probably been that way for a long time in your family so you just repeating what previous generations of your family did. Smfh

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
Man, funk dat!
Women do it to US all the time!!
We be out there enjoying full lives, riding motorcycles, going camping, teaching kids to skate, volunteering at the homeless shelter, taking care of family that need help, volunteering in church, helping people move...

Then we marry them...
And they expect us to drop EVERYTHING we were doing prior to them and only focus on them...like they're that fkn interesting!?
Women are fkn crazy man...it's about time the roles were reversed.
:what:All I'm I'm saying is she's a person and a relationship is about two people connecting. You went all the way in left field with that lol. He wants someone to look at, he doesn't want a person.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
It don't matter what you say you want to live like a stereotypical chick period all the smilies and shyt beat it fakkit. Wouldn't even tell your people IRL this gay shyt that's why I keep bringing it up because that's chick shyt. No man dreams about that unless they a loser but you probably are and its probably been that way for a long time in your family so you just repeating what previous generations of your family did. Smfh
You're a clown breh..
and all you're doing is proving my point.. In this society im loser if I never work and allow a bytch to take care of me, yet if it were the other way around I would be considered a simp .. notice the double standard...

To say that no man dreams about never having to work isn't a realistic statement... but you're trying to twist this into some homo shyt. Not wanting to work equates to wanting to live life as a stereotypical female and in your own words
nikkas wanna get plucked in they ass so they don't have to work smfh.
:huhldup:
you suspect nikka?:sas1:

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Wait until she's 36 and the get a baller package didn't come through. She'll be on ABC and the Washington Post talking about black men like we ain't shyt :mjpls:
She's had a cac BF before,pretty sure she'll have someone to :cape: Her,you keep talking like this you gone give OP hope In 15years Breh

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
She's had a cac BF before,pretty sure she'll have someone to :cape: Her,you keep talking like this you gone give OP hope In 15years Breh

It's the game breh. It's like the NFL. Every year thots are retiring and getting washed up. OP can get a girl like that. She just gone be 39, have 2 kids, be emotionally disconnected and a horrible person to be around outside of her fading looks but, he can get her :skip:

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
10376063_10201035595570967_549491775918568953_n.jpg

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
You're a clown breh..
and all you're doing is proving my point.. In this society im loser if I never work and allow a bytch to take care of me, yet if it were the other way around I would be considered a simp .. notice the double standard...

To say that no man dreams about never having to work isn't a realistic statement... but you're trying to twist this into some homo shyt. Not wanting to work equates to wanting to live life as a stereotypical female and in your own words
:huhldup:
you suspect nikka?:sas1:

Edit: To put an end to the bullshyt ask any man how often do they think of living off a chick and you'll see why I can at you. No man really wants to live off a chick except clowns and losers period. You wouldn't even feel right not carrying your own weight. fukk all the bullshyt that's my only point.

Last edited: