U ever seen a bytch so bad that it just make u dislike her

Daps

this is why im HOH man....because i deserve a chick like this....and this chick wouldn't give the avg man the time of day

thats why this new VR sex technology gonna replace real women....I cant wait to have a droid version of her that cook, cleans and let me watch the game in peace

Her ass shaped funny,I saw her pics on instagram before,but she fine tho

KingFreeman

Barely-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
the 254
There wasn't one to miss breh

Bruh I'm stating a trend that we all find prevalent, not promoting that shyt. Not trying to put down any segment of the people, just pointing out a phenomenon from a perspective that has so many brothers twisted in the head.

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why does the shyttiest threads he do numbers :scust:
jck.gif

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Bruh I'm stating a trend that we all find prevalent, not promoting that shyt. Not trying to put down any segment of the people, just pointing out a phenomenon from a perspective that has so many brothers twisted in the head.
You say I missed a point but you just posted on what I was talking about. On top of that everybody don't gas up chicks that don't deserve it except for lames anyway. Maybe you around or hang around a lot of lames because them the only dudes I see hyping up non worthy chicks to be honest. My main thing wasn't even about the colorism part itself but moreso the fact you mentioned not trying to start nothing but the rest of,your post being about that. I just thought that part was funny.

KingFreeman

Barely-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
the 254
You say I missed a point but you just posted on what I was talking about. On top of that everybody don't gas up chicks that don't deserve it except for lames anyway. Maybe you around or hang around a lot of lames because them the only dudes I see hyping up non worthy chicks to be honest. My main thing wasn't even about the colorism part itself but moreso the fact you mentioned not trying to start nothing but the rest of,your post being about that. I just thought that part was funny.

Its all good. And yeah, Ive been around way to many colorstruck cats that take it to irrational:wtf: levels that will mess up their finances, self-worth, and reputation trying to simp. Scary thing is, the majority of those dudes arent what most would consider lame:sadbron:. Shyts ingrained into a lot of us.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Its all good. And yeah, Ive been around way to many colorstruck cats that take it to irrational:wtf: levels that will mess up their finances, self-worth, and reputation trying to simp. Scary thing is, the majority of those dudes arent what most would consider lame:sadbron:. Shyts ingrained into a lot of us.
They might not be lames like the outright lames but lames still. I think anybody is but my only problem is I don't like how its one sided. Guys say they like light skin chicks its a problem but women as a whole can like any and everything and nobody says shyt. That's weak sauce. I'm not going to lie and say if its close I wouldn't take the lighter skin chick all things being equal but I don't have no outright preference where I've never dated/talked to or outright don't like darker skinned chicks. I've also never been like them dudes on that dark skin girls documentary that's when shyt looks stupid male/female on that stuff.

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Exactly right bruh!!
I would treat Aaliyah Andrews like a queen...but no, she goes for flashy guys with fake money and borrowed cars and when they cheat on her and break her heart she's just a little more ruined.
Then when she's in her 30s with a bunch of broken heart days and a loose vag she will wreck some guys life and make him miserable because of all the pain and anguish she's absorbed being with trash guys.

:mjlol:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
So? What you want to get simped on and never work a day in,your life too? Some of y'all dudes and y'all's weirdo shyt. You tell your people offline this shyt?
So if you had the opportunity to never work and had your choice of bytch to take care of you financially and sexually.. all you had to do was long dikk her, you wouldn't consider it?? Only weirdo here is you sir :sas1:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
So if you had the opportunity to never work and had your choice of bytch to take care of you financially and sexually.. all you had to do was long dikk her, you wouldn't consider it?? Only weirdo here is you sir :sas1:
Nah fukk boy don't try to turn this around. You sound like a bytch whining about it. Of course people wouldn't want to work but no dude going to post what you post basically hating on a broad for it. That's what I got on you about so no need to try to are what I said something else. New age weirdo fakkits I tell you. :sas1: