U ever seen a bytch so bad that it just make u dislike her

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
That's Brazil though, the dating market there is all fukked up, the major cities like Rio and Salvador have more women than men....dudes with Camry money end up pushing Bentleys down there.

Breh, don't even matter. The nikka is waiting on sex robots to finally get some p*ssy. You think any broad wanna be around a dude that think like that :usure:

KingFreeman

Barely-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
the 254
Just don't put the p*ssy on a pedestal and be A1 yourself in all facets of life without letting women define you. Not promoting colorism here, but you realize since cats will gas up any mixed female that isn't beat in the face and ranging anywhere from slim to moderately chubby, all these women have to do to get worshipped is to pretty much be born right? All the chick has to do is exist and eat like a normal person to get gassed-up, and you here talkin' bout 'She'll never give me time of day':sadbron:.

Foh breh. When I run into chicks like this in real life, she just a chick breh. Depending on the setting, Imma talk and just let my own particular me come out and if something pop, it pops, if not KIM. Women are just women mah dawg:steviej:

Peep this thread rightchea: http://www.thecoli.com/threads/type...-this-woman-black.334371/page-2#post-14486284

This chick looks like a deformed miss piggy in the face with no makeup, she puts it on and she becomes unrecognizable. Women like this have dudes offering rings and shyt:russ:

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
because i work hard and play the game honest....I follow the lords commandments for the most part....but nikkas that cheat get everything....its all good tho, the most high got something better all the good dudes out here....

anyway back in the day u could get a women like this by being honorable but thanks to feminism its impossible useless you're some big football playing c00n....

Exactly right bruh!!
I would treat Aaliyah Andrews like a queen...but no, she goes for flashy guys with fake money and borrowed cars and when they cheat on her and break her heart she's just a little more ruined.
Then when she's in her 30s with a bunch of broken heart days and a loose vag she will wreck some guys life and make him miserable because of all the pain and anguish she's absorbed being with trash guys.

• Dap
Reactions: DrX

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly right bruh!!
I would treat Aaliyah Andrews like a queen...but no, she goes for flashy guys with fake money and borrowed cars and when they cheat on her and break her heart she's just a little more ruined.
Then when she's in her 30s with a bunch of broken heart days and a loose vag she will wreck some guys life and make him miserable because of all the pain and anguish she's absorbed being with trash guys.

dont worry bruh shell be yours soon enough

join the movement...

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Just don't put the p*ssy on a pedestal and be A1 yourself in all facets of life without letting women define you. Not promoting colorism here, but you realize since cats will gas up any mixed female that isn't beat in the face and ranging anywhere from slim to moderately chubby, all these women have to do to get worshipped is to pretty much be born right? All the chick has to do is exist and eat like a normal person to get gassed-up, and you here talkin' bout 'She'll never give me time of day':sadbron:.

Foh breh. When I run into chicks like this in real life, she just a chick breh. Depending on the setting, Imma talk and just let my own particular me come out and if something pop, it pops, if not KIM. Women are just women mah dawg:steviej:

Peep this thread rightchea: http://www.thecoli.com/threads/type...-this-woman-black.334371/page-2#post-14486284

This chick looks like a deformed miss piggy in the face with no makeup, she puts it on and she becomes unrecognizable. Women like this have dudes offering rings and shyt:russ:
Say not trying to promote colorism then go on a rant about colorism brehs smfh.

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps

this is why im HOH man....because i deserve a chick like this....and this chick wouldn't give the avg man the time of day

thats why this new VR sex technology gonna replace real women....I cant wait to have a droid version of her that cook, cleans and let me watch the game in peace

All you want to do is have her work for you then spread her legs? Yeah that's why you don't have her. The fukk kind of relationship is that. Can't you see she likes the beach. Trying to turn her into a maid, don't want to put any effort into shyt :stopitslime:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All you want to do is have her work for you then spread her legs? Yeah that's why you don't have her. The fukk kind of relationship is that. Can't you see she likes the beach. Trying to turn her into a maid, don't want to put any effort into shyt :stopitslime:
"All you want to do is have her work for you then spread her legs?"

:beli: duh..bro

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death

Man, funk dat!
Women do it to US all the time!!
We be out there enjoying full lives, riding motorcycles, going camping, teaching kids to skate, volunteering at the homeless shelter, taking care of family that need help, volunteering in church, helping people move...

Then we marry them...
And they expect us to drop EVERYTHING we were doing prior to them and only focus on them...like they're that fkn interesting!?
Women are fkn crazy man...it's about time the roles were reversed.