U ever seen a bytch so bad that it just make u dislike her

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Yep if it makes you feel better I'm a clown or whatever else you'd like to say. Don't make you any less of a fakkit wanting to be saved. I keep mentioning the homo stuff you into because you wanna be treated like your mom bytch and you claim your a dude so that would make you a blade. Makes me question how involved your pops is if he any type of dad he should slap you even saying some bytch shyt like you did p*ssy.

You keep mentioning homo stuff because you're a suspect ass nikka full of gay thoughts.. At this point all we can do is laugh at you since its so obvious... :smugfavre:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
If you are truly a hardworking good person and a woman rejects you off of that then she's not worth your time. If you are looking for an attractive classy kind respectful woman that is family oriented then you have to get with a woman that is not materialistic and dislikes feminism. At the same time stay away from the droids.

IF U BELIEVED IN GOD, U'D BE PERFECT

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
You keep mentioning homo stuff because you're a suspect ass nikka full of gay thoughts.. At this point all we can do is laugh at you since its so obvious... :smugfavre:
Whatever makes you feel better but I'm not the dude hoping to be saved. That's a chick trait but like I said your pops must be condoning this fakkit behavior of yours. There is no we though just you but no matter what your life is shyt so you trying to boost it up on here its not working your hurting inside playboy that's why you wanna be saved:smugfavre: Failure family done let you down moms shouldn't slept with your pops fukking raising failures smdh.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Whatever makes you feel better but I'm not the dude hoping to be saved. That's a chick trait but like I said your pops must be condoning this fakkit behavior of yours. There is no we though just you but no matter what your life is shyt so you trying to boost it up on here its not working your hurting inside playboy that's why you wanna be saved:smugfavre: Failure family done let you down moms shouldn't slept with your pops fukking raising failures smdh.

LOL You sound like a rambling idiot... you can keep repeating that dumb shyt until you're blue in the face, still doesn't make anything about not working and living off a bytch, gay/homo in the slightest. The only people that think this type of way are closet gayblades like yourself
nikkas wanna get plucked in they ass so they don't have to work smfh.
:scusthov: Only a suspect nikka would produce this thought and gay ass scenario in their head

:dead: at you thinking you know shyt about me or my fam. I been working consistently getting bread since 14 years old and my pops still work full-time at the age of 71. :umad:

Last edited:

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
I feel that way about Los girl Lola Monroe

I saw her at a mall once in Maryland and she had her nose WAY up in the air.. and this was like 7 years ago

Lola%20Monroe-KSR-023434.jpg
1e3b7d035f52ffd
lola-monroe-height-and-weight.jpg

Shes fine, but shes not down to earth at all

Ewww..that's 90% plastic and ego.
Pass...there's to many bytches like that on the planet as it is...I'm so sick of the stuck up plastic hollyweird type.
:scust::scust::pacspit::camby:

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
LOL You sound like a rambling idiot... you can keep repeating that dumb shyt until you're blue in the face, still doesn't make anything about not working and living off a bytch, gay/homo in the slightest. The only people that think this type of way are closet gayblades like yourself
:scusthov: Only a suspect nikka would produce this thought and gay ass scenario in their head

:dead: at you thinking you know shyt about me or my fam. I been working consistently getting bread since 14 years old and my pops still work full-time at the age of 71. :umad:
Say what you want but your dad 71 and still working? :russ: Like I said your mom failed you FOH I'm not replying to you anymore loser. Oh yeah you ain't getting that much bread if your pops still working FOH that's why you wanna be saved bytch. Reply all you want I'm done with you until you get enough bread for your pops to stop slaving clown ass fakkit. Ramble that loser :francis:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Say what you want but your dad 71 and still working? :russ: Like I said your mom failed you FOH I'm not replying to you anymore loser. Oh yeah you ain't getting that much bread if your pops still working FOH that's why you wanna be saved bytch. Reply all you want I'm done with you until you get enough bread for your pops to stop slaving clown ass fakkit. Ramble that loser :francis:

:smugbiden:its okay I know you tired of making a fool of yourself

and you got it all the way fukked up. My pops owns two houses. One in ATL and in Trinidad. :umad: He could've been retired but he keeps working to stay busy and because he likes his job... His father didn't retire until 80 because he started to go blind.. But notice how you laughing at the fact that my pops still working at 71 calling him a slave yet when I mentioned not wanting to work you equate that to something homo.. You a silly nikka all over the place from one extreme to another making one emotional ignorant post after the next :umad:

Last edited:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
So why he can't have a chick like that? :what: