U ever seen a bytch so bad that it just make u dislike her

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
You got me confused for them clown nikkas in your family. I'm not proving your pint at all. If you could get that cool. I just said dudes don't mention that shyt like its some goal like chicks do. Nah no double standard just no the difference in things IRL. You want to wear a dress too or is that a double standard? We aren't talking about dudes dreaming of never having to work as the only thing. If you said that I wouldn't even quoted you dude no need to go obtuse. I'm just pointing out I don't know dudes that's like I hope a chick save me so I don't have to work. Maybe you know tons of dudes on that shut but me nah. Maybe your also stupid as fukk which wouldn't be surprising seeing these post from you.

Why you want to know if I'm suspect trying to get that fakkit life you pumping out here fruit? I'm not with the gay lifestyle you seem to want to be a part of. Maybe you should ask your family I'm pretty sure one of them has experience in that line of work.
Oh no, trust me.. you are a clown breh. And you're rambling like a junkie :skip:
you suspect because your last 5 posts all contain some type of homo rhetoric

"Do you want to wear a dress"
:scusthov: :childplease::dahell:

Who said anything about a dude hoping and dreaming to get saved as a reality or a life goal??

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If you are truly a hardworking good person and a woman rejects you off of that then she's not worth your time. If you are looking for an attractive classy kind respectful woman that is family oriented then you have to get with a woman that is not materialistic and dislikes feminism. At the same time stay away from the droids.
:lupe: What's so bad about droids?

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
I feel that way about Los girl Lola Monroe

I saw her at a mall once in Maryland and she had her nose WAY up in the air.. and this was like 7 years ago

Lola%20Monroe-KSR-023434.jpg
1e3b7d035f52ffd
lola-monroe-height-and-weight.jpg

Shes fine, but shes not down to earth at all

Last edited:

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
bad angle...

:blessed: my angel has no flaws
Hair extensions out the wazoo, okay face, heavy makeup always, and no hips. And I'm not one of these Coli dudes that denounce bad broads as "she's average, I see better bytches walking the malls of Bumbafukk, Louisiana!" either, but this chick is definitely not flawless. Done up, she's a strong 9.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel that way about Los girl Lola Monroe

I saw her at a mall once in Maryland and she had her nose WAY up in the air.. and this was like 7 years ago

Lola%20Monroe-KSR-023434.jpg
1e3b7d035f52ffd
Lola-Monroe-attends-Basketball-Wives-LA-Season-Premiere.jpg

Shes fine, but shes not down to earth at all
washed up, her booty is fake

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hair extensions out the wazoo, okay face, heavy makeup always, and no hips. And I'm not one of these Coli dudes that denounce bad broads as "she's average, I see better bytches walking the malls of Bumbafukk, Louisiana!" either, but this chick is definitely not flawless. Done up, she's a strong 9.
u just wanna disagree, shes a 10

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA

PlainSight

Anon
Daps
Reppin
UK
Since I turned 21, a woman's beauty has never influenced my perception of her character or indeed my treatment of her should we ever be in communication. That's projecting. Either thinking she'll be a complete dikk, or thinking she'll be an angel on the highest of pedestals - neither is a good thing. Just appreciate the beauty and let it go. It's your mind playing tricks on you.

In short, no - never met a girl so beautiful she made me dislike her :russ:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Oh no, trust me.. you are a clown breh. And you're rambling like a junkie :skip:
you suspect because your last 5 posts all contain some type of homo rhetoric

"Do you want to wear a dress"
:scusthov: :childplease::dahell:

Who said anything about a dude hoping and dreaming to get saved as a reality or a life goal??
Yep if it makes you feel better I'm a clown or whatever else you'd like to say. Don't make you any less of a fakkit wanting to be saved. I keep mentioning the homo stuff you into because you wanna be treated like your mom bytch and you claim your a dude so that would make you a blade. Makes me question how involved your pops is if he any type of dad he should slap you even saying some bytch shyt like you did p*ssy.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang