U ever seen a bytch so bad that it just make u dislike her

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
They might not be lames like the outright lames but lames still. I think anybody is but my only problem is I don't like how its one sided. Guys say they like light skin chicks its a problem but women as a whole can like any and everything and nobody says shyt. That's weak sauce. I'm not going to lie and say if its close I wouldn't take the lighter skin chick all things being equal but I don't have no outright preference where I've never dated/talked to or outright don't like darker skinned chicks. I've also never been like them dudes on that dark skin girls documentary that's when shyt looks stupid male/female on that stuff.
:ld: that doesn't even make sense and you made his point @KingFreeman , all things being equal but you'd pick the lighter skinned girl, that means you do have a preference dummie.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Wait until she's 36 and the get a baller package didn't come through. She'll be on ABC and the Washington Post talking about black men like we ain't shyt :mjpls:
She's biracial, only one bw was posted...

I bet if you were mentionin positive traits, you'd see her as biracial though?:mjpls:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
I feel that way about Los girl Lola Monroe

I saw her at a mall once in Maryland and she had her nose WAY up in the air.. and this was like 7 years ago

Lola%20Monroe-KSR-023434.jpg
1e3b7d035f52ffd
lola-monroe-height-and-weight.jpg

Shes fine, but shes not down to earth at all
Expect down to earth from a gorgeous woman ? Why?
She doesn't need to be. I don't expect handsome/wealthy men to be down to earth either

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Someone's personal appearance (male or female) gives them the right to be a shytty person wtf? Cute girls and handsome nikkas get their asses beat like everyone else
They are not entitled to the attitude but if society makes you feel that you are more valuable than the next person because you have money or are attractive and still be rude, then you start to believe it.

People may not like to admit it but a person that is considered beautiful or handsome is given a lot of leeway in our society.

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
They are not entitled to the attitude but if society makes you feel that you are more valuable than the next person because you have money or are attractive and still be rude, then you start to believe it.

People may not like to admit it but a person that is considered beautiful or handsome is given a lot of leeway in our society.
Not enough to save them from getting their asses kicked if they walk around trying to shyt on people because they think they look better than them

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Not enough to save them from getting their asses kicked if they walk around trying to shyt on people because they think they look better than them
Again...people will give a lot more leeway with someone they consider valuable over not. Eventually ya people get tired of the BS but at the same time, will be more apt to forgive you if you claim that you are sorry.

I don't underestimate how shallow and materialis tic people can be.

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
Again...people will give a lot more leeway with someone they consider valuable over not. Eventually ya people get tired of the BS but at the same time, will be more apt to forgive you if you claim that you are sorry.

I don't underestimate how shallow and materialis tic people can be.
As far as the average person on the street, nah... But I'm from where girls get jumped because hoes hate on them for being pretty so that's my perspective

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
As far as the average person on the street, nah... But I'm from where girls get jumped because hoes hate on them for being pretty so that's my perspective
Many Women think that have to compete against each other to grab the attention of guys it's not right but it's where the mentality stems from.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
:ld: that doesn't even make sense and you made his point @KingFreeman , all things being equal but you'd pick the lighter skinned girl, that means you do have a preference dummie.
You still mad about that other shyt I see. Lol y'all clown ass nikkas mane. Purify yourself and get off my dikk chick. All you have to do is read the next sentence to put the one you quoted in context but like I said you still steaming over that last post trying to find some shyt to get a W on. FOH

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
You still mad about that other shyt I see. Lol y'all clown ass nikkas mane. Purify yourself and get off my dikk chick. All you have to do is read the next sentence to put the one you quoted in context but like I said you still steaming over that last post trying to find some shyt to get a W on. FOH
Nothing to be mad about, what you are saying is contradictory.

:hula: ya I am so mad.:guilty:

Last edited:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Nothing to be mad about, what you saying is contradictory.

:hula: ya I am so mad.:guilty:
fukk you quoting for them chick? Its not at all if you can read but you can't. Go find a dude or something and get off my dikk. Mad as shyt