U ever seen a bytch so bad that it just make u dislike her

Xane Vic

The An†i-Coli
Daps
Reppin
What You Will Never Be.
jRvMujq.gif

That pink cap killed it.

I don't dislike bad bytches, bad bytches dislike me.

I have seen hoes so bad I threw a fit, though.

Daps
Reppin
Canada
shyt sometimes I look at a bytch like :childplease:

Even if she's saying hello and being nice. :francis: There's always an ulterior motive. I don't trust a 9/10 being nice to me she probablly wants me to do her homework for her or somethin'

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Chick in OP only shows how batshyt dudes will get over the presence of ass. That's all she has that's any sort of significantly spectacular. Attractive, but I've seen prettier.

No disrespect meant, but damn.

Anyway, I don't get :pacspit: at women who fit the criteria OP set forth. If anything, it's :mindblown: :wow:. Some beauty doesn't make any fukking sense.

BreezyH

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
maybe one day she'll trap a ball player, but i can guarantee you the local scammer/dealer has blown that back out with frequency my nikka - every chick is attainable, these IG chicks are no different. with a lot of ig chicks, it's pay to play so why get mad if you not gonna trick on the broad be mad if you was spending paper and she was fronting

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps

this is why im HOH man....because i deserve a chick like this....and this chick wouldn't give the avg man the time of day

thats why this new VR sex technology gonna replace real women....I cant wait to have a droid version of her that cook, cleans and let me watch the game in peace

"I can't wait to possess a robot version of this girl so she leaves me alone for the rest of the day" :dwillhuh:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
maybe one day she'll trap a ball player, but i can guarantee you the local scammer/dealer has blown that back out with frequency my nikka - every chick is attainable, these IG chicks are no different. with a lot of ig chicks, it's pay to play so why get mad if you not gonna trick on the broad be mad if you was spending paper and she was fronting
Why spend all your dough on a bird brain, financial liability, and someone who is only value is that box? That's the problem nowadays. Dudes are tricking off these Instathots. They have no value but giving up that stank cooch. Dudes are marrying and going broke over these worthless hoes. Wasn't like that back in the day.