Tyreek Hill arrested

WhenWeWereKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
U must think u a cuban cop:mjlol:

Fukk u
Na you can't fuk me I'm not gay. But you can go fuk yourself by running head first into oncoming traffic.

Rectify the mistake that your parents made and hopefully sparing the world from your dumbass burdening us with anyone else who will carry your dumbass genes.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Some of you guys are operating in a world you wish it was instead of the world it actually is.

We all know Tyreek did nothing wrong but in the world we live as black men we always have to play defense.

I've been through enough shyt dealing with cops, getting my ass beat, getting robbed for 40K (civil forfeiture), getting guns pulled on me to where I just don't want to take chances and fight battles I know I can't win.

When I get pulled over, I immediately pull out my license and registration before the cops get to my car, I open all the windows in my car (unless it's dead cold in the winter, in that case I open just my driver side window), I hand the police officer my license and registration, put my hands on the steering wheel or outside of the car where the cops can see them and I just try to be polite.

For many cops, the most exciting part of their day is stopping someone and ruining their day. I see no reason to give the cops anything they can use as motivation to try to fukk with me even more than they plan on doing in the first place.

But maybe that's just me. 23 year old me might be saying fukk that, 38 year old me just wants to get out of here alive and go home and do the wife and the girlfriend thing.
Exactly. When they pull u over, just roll your window down and be respectful. Whats so hard about that?

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Na you can't fuk me I'm not gay. But you can go fuk yourself by running head first into oncoming traffic.

Rectify the mistake that your parents made and hopefully sparing the world from your dumbass burdening us with anyone else who will carry your dumbass genes.
When u finally get a car and u get pulled over, do me and society a favor and act like Tyreek :ohlawd:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
That was scary. Tyreek rolling his window back up was wild. People get shot for less unfortunately. I can imagine the cops figured he was a player. Imagine if they didn’t.

Coli Brehs do what you do. Just remember at the end of the day, you are black when you get pulled over.

Everything worked itself out in the end. The cop may get “reprimanded”. My Wife is from Miami and she, I’ll use the words “strongly dislikes” Cubans. They don’t fukk with us and Miami is heavily segregated.
It's funny, one thing I've noticed is many of these cops don't know who these athletes and celebrities are, especially the younger famous ones.

Household names are relative at the end of the day and there are racist cops that don't know, nor bother to care about any of that stuff. shyt, it may be one reason they became cops. Some of those guys hate everything celebrity/fame related.

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps

BECAUSE HE HAD EVERY RIGHT TO DO SO.
HE DIDNT BREAK A LAW
BY ROLLING HIS WINDOW UP
IN 90+ DEGREE HEAT.

HE GAVE HIM THE LICENSE...

WRITE THE TICKET AND KEEP IT MOVING.

:devil:
:evil:

I think for the first time I agree with you and don't feel like you're pandering for likes

What he just wrote are the facts of the situation. Because it didn't happen exactly the way the cops wanted it to (Tyreek 100% passive), doesn't mean it changes the facts he stopped. Gave cop his driver's license.

End of story.

Everything else is conjecture about how you think he was supposed to react instead of what he was actually doing, which is where the cops got in their feelings

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I got pulled over recently and did the same thing, gave them my license and verified insurance, then rolled up my window.
Not sure why they got so bent out of shape, other than being trash police.
Right?

Now that I think about it, I roll it up too when they take my shyt

Mainly because I don't want people driving all slow, all in my car, or the weather, bugs, etc.

Nah, pig was in his feelings over it.. mainly because he was banging on the window hard af

Daps
My ngga I don’t care about NONE of that shyt you talking. Don’t move no goalposts on me I don’t need a lecture on crooked cops.
Well, it seems your dumbass does need a lecture because you're still willfully ignorant on this matter.

If you don't think you do, than why are you posting shyt like this -
We have an authority problem. Why? Bc too many men aren’t used to engaging with men pause. Bc they were only raised to take order from women.
Not only are you infantilizing us with whatever the fukk this dumb shyt is, around our dynamics with one another as men, but you're painting the picture as if we have an "authority problem". Muh'fukka we do NOT have the problem; authority is the one who has a problem with us. Do NOT try and redirect the blame here as if it's something that we need to change.

Do you think that if police actually did their jobs 'right', we would be even having these type of conversations, seemingly every other week, where a cop abuses their power?

If your answer is no, than why do you think the problem is us?
Can I control systemic racism, crooked and racist cops, bloodthirsty cops——on a traffic stop ? No. What can I control? Giving myself the best chances possible. Period. If a cop tells me to roll my window down I’m gon do it.
As it's already been laid out by many a poster in here -

He already handed his license over, and put his window back up because of the sweltering heat. This was a rudimentary traffic stop, and given that at this point they likely knew who he was (they would've known the moment they saw him, the license would've confirmed it for them), he was NOT a threat to anyone.

If he had been a threat, than they obviously would've told him to get out of the vehicle the moment they approached it.

Furthermore, there's no law that states you have to wind your window down. These muh'fukken cops know how hot and humid it is, and I'm sure they've encountered many a person on these traffic stops during this time of the year who put their windows up after handing over their ID and necessary information.

What's most pertinent here is, he did comply by cracking his window open, to which the cop kept reiterating the same command as if the window wasn't already open, then in typical fashion, because Tyreek didn't bend exactly to what they wanted, that gave them an excuse to abuse their shyt. They [wrongfully] told him to get out of the vehicle, whilst not even giving him an appropriate enough time to do so; they forcefully snatched him up by his head onto the ground, knees in the back and everything.

Police are supposed to disarm situations like this, not escalate them.

We know what time these cops were on too, because Tyreek didn't even resist at any point during this altercation, and they were cussing him out and telling him not to cry.

Giving yourself the best chance possible by controlling what you can control, doesn't mean submitting all your rights, or bending to whatever command a cop tells you to do. At the end of the day, if a cop wants to try you, they'll exhaust every measure to do so, and it doesn't matter what concoction you've created in your head about complying, you're still at their mercy.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's funny, one thing I've noticed is many of these cops don't know who these athletes and celebrities are, especially the younger famous ones.

Household names are relative at the end of the day and there are racist cops that don't know, nor bother to care about any of that stuff. shyt, it may be one reason they became cops. Some of those guys hate everything celebrity/fame related.
Football players wear helmets, you don’t know what 95% of them look like

Braman

Superstar
Daps

BECAUSE HE HAD EVERY RIGHT TO DO SO.
HE DIDNT BREAK A LAW
BY ROLLING HIS WINDOW UP
IN 90+ DEGREE HEAT.

HE GAVE HIM THE LICENSE...

WRITE THE TICKET AND KEEP IT MOVING.

:devil:
:evil:

That’s fantastic man. I dapped it. Now that that’s over with, tell me what you’d tell tour son to do.

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I got pulled over recently and did the same thing, gave them my license and verified insurance, then rolled up my window.
Not sure why they got so bent out of shape, other than being trash police.
Are your windows tinted too?

broller

Veteran
Daps
Some of you guys are operating in a world you wish it was instead of the world it actually is.

We all know Tyreek did nothing wrong but in the world we live as black men we always have to play defense.

I've been through enough shyt dealing with cops, getting my ass beat, getting robbed for 40K (civil forfeiture), getting guns pulled on me to where I just don't want to take chances and fight battles I know I can't win.

When I get pulled over, I immediately pull out my license and registration before the cops get to my car, I open all the windows in my car (unless it's dead cold in the winter, in that case I open just my driver side window), I hand the police officer my license and registration, put my hands on the steering wheel or outside of the car where the cops can see them and I just try to be polite.

For many cops, the most exciting part of their day is stopping someone and ruining their day. I see no reason to give the cops anything they can use as motivation to try to fukk with me even more than they plan on doing in the first place.

But maybe that's just me. 23 year old me might be saying fukk that, 38 year old me just wants to get out of here alive and go home and do the wife and the girlfriend thing.

Facts. It's not worth the battle. Get killed unjustly and the cop still finna get acquitted.

But I gotta ask.. wife AND girlfriend thing? :mjlit::troll: