Tyreek Hill voted the #1 player in the NFL by his peers

premier58

All Star
Daps
People got no idea how catching a football at that speed is. Insane and that was a dot.

But yeah, that's why Miami and all teams that play in good weather/domes need to win home field advantage while some teams like KC can play anywhere.

Played a fair amount of both sports and I can drain three pointers off crazy catch-and-shoots easier than I can make go route catches.

Still Mahomes though because processing that field as a QB is more difficult.
I was literally just watching some Old Favre to Freeman highlights and I cringed at some of the catches he was making. Knowing how hard Favre threw it and half of them were in frigid condit

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
I wouldn't either. CMC and Reek will probably be out of their prime in 2-3 more years and Lamar is historically awful in the playoffs. Mahomes can dominate the league for the next 10 years.

Im not trading Mahomes for NOBODY ever..

And I am someone who feels Tyreek deserves #1 ranking for last year.. But Mahomes the one breh.. Since year 2 when he stepped on field and dropped 50

Why, because it's cheaper to build a team around Mahomes

plus chiefs already had Tyreek.

cmc is RB he got 2 more good years maybe

They are easy to replace.

paul-mooney-nope.gif

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

so this dude says the Chiefs would’nt trade
Lamar ,Tyreek , CMC for Mahomes

:snoop: even Broussard agreed

Why would you do that? You KNOW Mahomes will perform when it counts. You know you can win SBs with him...

Why would I want Lamar, who has proven the exact opposite. Even if it came with the best RB and WR in the league. On top of those 3 being like 30-40% of your cap in a year or two.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
No one with half a brain is trading Mahomes for those 3.

Why would you do that? You KNOW Mahomes will perform when it counts. You know you can win SBs with him...

Why would I want Lamar, who has proven the exact opposite. Even if it came with the best RB and WR in the league. On top of those 3 being like 30-40% of your cap in a year or two.

:yeshrug:

well, if you watch the show you would’ve saw coach Mangini said he would make that trade