skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Screenshot-20240911-111421.png

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
nikkaz know we can't give ANY kind of tude to the pigs (like cacs can) or they catch feelings and act like bytches. And of course it could lead to worse. That second nikka who pulled him out the car was despicable. All that shyt was unnecessary and extra by them. Just give the nikka his ticket and keep it movin'.

Last edited:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps

Visually cited for going 60 and no seat belt. A $308 ticket. No reason this should have been more then he gives them his info and they go back and write the ticket. No surprise the people blaming Tyreek on here mostly have Negative Rep.

Damn traffic violation where a cop on a power trip decides within 5 seconds of telling him to roll his window down for no reason decides to detain him.

These dudes in here are dumb as fukk.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
The whole claim about tinted windows is a fake issue. If yall ever been stopped by cops or even just watched some of these traffic stops online, cops like to do little things just to flex their little power on people. In this case the cop created a tinted windows issue. Remember in the Sandra Bland case, the cop had already wrote the ticket and he started tripping over her having a lit cigarette INSIDE the car. They do this shyt all the time, just to troll and fukk with people. Especially when they see people just wanna speed the stop up.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
The whole claim about tinted windows is a fake issue. If yall ever been stopped by cops or even just watched some of these traffic stops online, cops like to do little things just to flex their little power on people. In this case the cop created a tinted windows issue. Remember in the Sandra Bland case, the cop had already wrote the ticket and he started tripping over her having a lit cigarette INSIDE the car. They do this shyt all the time, just to troll and fukk with people. Especially when they see people just wanna speed the stop up.
Yup. They try to agitate us every way they can to try to get us to react to give them an excuse to escalate the situation and arrest us if possible.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
I got pulled over at 2 am in the morning for tinted license plates covers. In that moment I was shook cuz my driver's side window regulator was broken so I couldn't roll down the front window so I had to talk to the cop from the cop. My greatest fear was the cop being Latino vs some regular white boy. Low and behold it was a short Mexican cop that pulled me over next to some cornfield in this bama ass town in North Carolina. He basically told me licence plate covers were illegal in NC. I tried to fight the urge to talk but the Pisces in me had to clap back. I told the pig my plates are Jersey plates. He admitted he thought it was NC. He said let me just check your licence and get me on my way. I was crossing my fingers I ain't have them past warrants still in the system. He came back and said he letting me go with a warning and to get my plates changed over to NC plates which I thought was weird to ask of me. I bit my tongue and waited till he drove off and I drove the opposite way .
Y'all keep thinking these is brown brothers in the struggle and it's ok for the to be aligned with black people plus having them using the n word like the Fat Joes and Berlanga using the n word

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
I got pulled over at 2 am in the morning for tinted license plates covers. In that moment I was shook cuz my driver's side window regulator was broken so I couldn't roll down the front window so I had to talk to the cop from the cop. My greatest fear was the cop being Latino vs some regular white boy. Low and behold it was a short Mexican cop that pulled me over next to some cornfield in this bama ass town in North Carolina. He basically told me licence plate covers were illegal in NC. I tried to fight the urge to talk but the Pisces in me had to clap back. I told the pig my plates are Jersey plates. He admitted he thought it was NC. He said let me just check your licence and get me on my way. I was crossing my fingers I ain't have them past warrants still in the system. He came back and said he letting me go with a warning and to get my plates changed over to NC plates which I thought was weird to ask of me. I bit my tongue and waited till he drove off and I drove the opposite way .
Y'all keep thinking these is brown brothers in the struggle and it's ok for the to be aligned with black people plus having them using the n word like the Fat Joes and Berlanga using the n word
Stop including New York ricans in Cuban mess.