HE DIDNT BREAK A LAW
BY ROLLING HIS WINDOW UP
IN 90+ DEGREE HEAT.

HE GAVE HIM THE LICENSE...

WRITE THE TICKET AND KEEP IT MOVING.

:devil:
:evil:

You are right

But those dudes have guns and could have killed him and the law and media would have justified it.

It wasn’t to say he escalated anything as much as he could have been killed.

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX

BECAUSE HE HAD EVERY RIGHT TO DO SO.
HE DIDNT BREAK A LAW
BY ROLLING HIS WINDOW UP
IN 90+ DEGREE HEAT.

HE GAVE HIM THE LICENSE...

WRITE THE TICKET AND KEEP IT MOVING.

I got pulled over recently and did the same thing, gave them my license and verified insurance, then rolled up my window.
Not sure why they got so bent out of shape, other than being trash police.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches

THEY WOULDN'T HAVE BECAUSE THEY
HAD HIS LICENSE AND KNEW
EXACTLY WHO HE WAS

Im confused, u siding with Reek? Cuz Reek acted like an azzhole from jump. Cops just matched his energy. The whole dont tap my window shyt, roll your window down as soon as you're pulled over.

Now Im going to give the cops more blame because they have to be better than the rest of us. That cant be allowed to petty and vindictive.

But there is no way Im going to defend Tyreeks dumb azz

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Im confused, u siding with Reek? Cuz Reek acted like an azzhole from jump. Cops just matched his energy. The whole dont tap my window shyt, roll your window down as soon as you're pulled over.

Now Im going to give the cops more blame because they have to be better than the rest of us. That cant be allowed to petty and vindictive.

STFU

THEY SHOULD HAVE JUST WROTE
THE TICKET AND KEPT IT MOVING.

HE DIDN'T BREAK ANY LAW
OUTSIDE OF THE SPEEDING VIOLATION

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX

no one needs to defend Tyreek being an a$$hole, I can empathize with him being irritated about being pulled over.

Would love for the cops to try and use this as a legal defense. :mjcry: "but he was being mean and told us to just write the ticket"

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
Some of you guys are operating in a world you wish it was instead of the world it actually is.

We all know Tyreek did nothing wrong but in the world we live as black men we always have to play defense.

I've been through enough shyt dealing with cops, getting my ass beat, getting robbed for 40K (civil forfeiture), getting guns pulled on me to where I just don't want to take chances and fight battles I know I can't win.

When I get pulled over, I immediately pull out my license and registration before the cops get to my car, I open all the windows in my car (unless it's dead cold in the winter, in that case I open just my driver side window), I hand the police officer my license and registration, put my hands on the steering wheel or outside of the car where the cops can see them and I just try to be polite.

For many cops, the most exciting part of their day is stopping someone and ruining their day. I see no reason to give the cops anything they can use as motivation to try to fukk with me even more than they plan on doing in the first place.

But maybe that's just me. 23 year old me might be saying fukk that, 38 year old me just wants to get out of here alive and go home and do the wife and the girlfriend thing.

WhenWeWereKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You truly are an idiot.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches

STFU

THEY SHOULD HAVE JUST WROTE
THE TICKET AND KEPT IT MOVING.

HE DIDN'T BREAK ANY LAW
OUTSIDE OF THE SPEEDING VIOLATION

You truly are an idiot.
Nah, yall just dummies. If he was in a bucket actin like that, he may have been shot. There is no reason to act that arrogant off the bat. Im not giving him a pass. And then dude wasnt even knocking on his window aggressively.

I see more ppl in the world agree with me over u 2 . So yall are the fools.

They gave lawful orders. Him acting like a dumb azz gave them legal justification.

Now the cop who was grabbing him and shyt should probably lose his job. But the only issue I have is once he was out of the car. Amd what the cop said to him about stop cryin.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Nah, yall just dummies. If he was in a bucket actin like that, he may have been shot. There is no reason to act that arrogant off the bat. Im not giving him a pass. And then dude wasnt even knocking on his window aggressively.

They gave lawful orders. Him acting like a dumb azz gave them legal justification.

Now the cop who was grabbing him and shyt should probably lose his job. But the only issue I have is once he was out of the car. Amd what the cop said to him about stop cryin.

You rate dikks on a male dominated and have for the past decade.

And youre a bootlicker? KYS :ehh:

WhenWeWereKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Man shut the fuk up