Tyreek Hill arrested

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im confused, u siding with Reek? Cuz Reek acted like an azzhole from jump. Cops just matched his energy. The whole dont tap my window shyt, roll your window down as soon as you're pulled over.

Now Im going to give the cops more blame because they have to be better than the rest of us. That cant be allowed to petty and vindictive.

But there is no way Im going to defend Tyreeks dumb azz

NEGGED

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
:gucci:

Because rolling up a clear window allows the officer to still see the driver and rolling up a tinted window does not.
It was a traffic violation. You've turned it into officers being in danger because Tyreek Hill, whose info they had, could've posed a "danger" as his windows were tinted. :hhh:

Last edited:

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It was a traffic violation. You've turned it into officers being in danger because Tyreek Hill whose info they had could've posed a "danger" because his windows were tinted. :hhh:

You can't see the difference between tented windows and untented ones.:hhh:

NYC Rebel

Daps
You can't see the difference between tented windows and untented ones.:hhh:
You can't know who Tyreek Hill is and is not a threat to harm officers just as much as those cops did?
You going to lie and believe they felt they were in danger as a result of his tinted windows?

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You can't know who Tyreek Hill is and is not a threat to harm officers just as much as those cops did?
You going to lie and believe they felt they were in danger as a result of his tinted windows?

I'm not doing either of those things. I'm also not equating rolling up a tented window where the officer has full view of you to rolling up a tented window where the officer has no view of you. You, on the other hand, are...

NYC Rebel

Daps
I'm not doing either of those things.
You HAVE to do it. Why else would they have an issue with tinted windows unless there was an element of danger?
They KNEW who he was. They were just being a$$holes. You think Tyreek wants folks to know that's his car, leaving the window down? He's protecting himself as well doing that.

Either they felt they were in danger by wondering what the driver may have had in his car or they didnt.

which is it?

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I'm not doing either of those things. I'm also not equating rolling up a tented window where the officer has full view of you to rolling up a tented window where the officer has no view of you. You, on the other hand, are...

YOU EVER BEEN GIVEN A TICKET BEFORE?

THE OFFICER WAS NOT GOING
TO STAND AT HIS WINDOW
AND WRITE THE TICKET.
HE WAS GOING TO GO
BACK TO HIS VEHICLE AND WRITE IT.

HE WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN ABLE
TO SEE TYREEK WHETHER HE
HAD THE WINDOW ROLLED DOWN OR NOT.
:devil:
:evil: