Tyreek Hill arrested

Braman

Superstar
Daps
:martin:

We ain't gonna be redirecting culpability on this. You can save that. That's for cotdamn sure.

How have you not learned from history smacking you upside the head, that no matter where you are on the compliance spectrum, that a cop won't hesistate to abuse their power?

A cop won't hesitate to deny you of your rights, even if you don't need to comply to whatever bullshyt they're trying to force upon you. The obligation in every single one of these situations is on law enforcement to get it right, not for them to bend and twist their authority where a civilian must obey their bullshyt commands, on some Simon Says shyt. Let alone think a civilian should innately be cognizant of how to emotionally deal with the knowledge of their life quite literally being in the hands of someone else, in that moment, while simultaneously contorting, literally and figuratively, to what they've been told to do.

My ngga I don’t care about NONE of that shyt you talking. Don’t move no goalposts on me I don’t need a lecture on crooked cops. A grown man understands only controlling what you can control. Can I control systemic racism, crooked and racist cops, bloodthirsty cops——on a traffic stop ? No. What can I control? Giving myself the best chances possible. Period. If a cop tells me to roll my window down I’m gon do it.

And my favorite example in these conversations when nggas start whoring for daps is this: don’t tell me what you would do, from the comfort of your home. Tell me what you would advise your SON to do. Or your nephew. I got 3 of em. What you gon tell them? ‘Son you technically don’t HAVE to roll your window down. Don’t play Simon says with cops’ :mjtf: Foh

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
these fukkers were telling reek they're dark too and are people of color so don't play that i'm a black man in america shyt. they get away with that people of color shyt because too many people are ignorant of what hispanic is, it's not a race, it's a culutural demographic. big papi and marco rubio are both hispanic but they aren't the same race. white hispanics are white people. black hispanics are black people and mixed ones are mixed. speaking english with a spanish accent doesn't make you a person of color. that shyt makes my blood boil benefitting from both sides when it's convenient.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
these fukkers were telling reek they're dark too and are people of color so don't play that i'm a black man in america shyt. they get away with that people of color shyt because too many people are ignorant of what hispanic is, it's not a race, it's a culutural demographic. big papi and marco rubio are both hispanic but they aren't the same race. white hispanics are white people. black hispanics are black people and mixed ones are mixed. speaking english with a spanish accent doesn't make you a person of color. that shyt makes my blood boil benefitting from both sides when it's convenient.
Stop mashing or Hispanics is one and the same. Miami Cubans are aStop mashing or Hispanics is one in the same. Miami Cubans are a slut type of white racist. They are white southerners 90miles south of Florida and brought that plantation mentality with them to the US. That doesn’t speak for all Hispanic groups

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Stop mashing or Hispanics is one and the same. Miami Cubans are aStop mashing or Hispanics is one in the same. Miami Cubans are a slut type of white racist. They are white southerners 90miles south of Florida and brought that plantation mentality with them to the US. That doesn’t speak for all Hispanic groups

Big facts. Unless you’ve spent some time in miami you wouldnt get it. Miami Cubans are the WORST. They are worse than the typical American Midwest maga bc Cubans have an obnoxiousness, an arrogance that is unmatched. They act like black folk in miami are the visitors…all while having a thick ass accent :scust:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I don’t know why Tyreek Hill rolled his window up, but that ain’t no excuse to act how they did. It’s an insane video.

BECAUSE HE HAD EVERY RIGHT TO DO SO.
HE DIDNT BREAK A LAW
BY ROLLING HIS WINDOW UP
IN 90+ DEGREE HEAT.

HE GAVE HIM THE LICENSE...

WRITE THE TICKET AND KEEP IT MOVING.

:devil:
:evil:

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
"The just comply" folks really irritate me to no end. Reek complied. That's how the cop got his license!!

They don't want compliance. They want submission.
The fukked up thing is he did comply. He rolled the window back down and he was going to get out the car. Cops got their feelings hurt and escalated the whole situation. It was egregious behavior. Cops usually give you chances to get out the car before they go hands on like these pigs.

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY

BECAUSE HE HAD EVERY RIGHT TO DO SO.
HE DIDNT BREAK A LAW
BY ROLLING HIS WINDOW UP
IN 90+ DEGREE HEAT.

HE GAVE HIM THE LICENSE...

WRITE THE TICKET AND KEEP IT MOVING.

:devil:
:evil:

This is why cops get away with shyt they do most people don’t know they have rights or just give them up willingly. :dead: Tyreek did nothing legally wrong on that stop and even some people on his side are questioning his behavior.:snoop: