Tyreek Hill has challenged Noah Lyles to a 50-yard dash

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
You're right. This is Noahs opportunity. Like look what has happened in boxing. Jake Paul making more money than proffesional fighters off of Gimmick fights, the guy from UFC Ngano did as well. It's a spectacle and people want to see it and no one is reasonable when it comes to the actual results that he's trained at this. Very few if any wil beat him. He can actually become relevant by beating all these random challenges in spectacles and getting social media attention and pay per view events through out and in that way be marketable the same way Floyd is. The villian everyone wants to lose.

This.

All uv dis.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I’m laughing way too hard at this. Why are you even talking like this? :laff:

Cleat up! :bryan:

That nikka know what time it is.
Shove the clip board.
sckraight in that niggga chest.

Hoah...
nikka...
Board says,...
Chu up.

noah.. what does the chart board say.

.cleat up nikka!!

lol...

Art Barr

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These comments are fascinating. I honestly think the Trump era has broken folk. People can no longer analyze objectively. Emotions override rational thought

I say that bc even Tyreek Hill knows he can’t fukk with a 100M gold sprinter :what: You got nggas saying Noah is clout chasing when Tyreek, unprompted, is the one who said he would win a race between them

Like this is baffling to me. It’s downright feminine:scust: Any sports fan—-including Tyreek himself—-knows this isn’t even a fukking debate.
I get why people make fun of him, think hes cringy etc. But the genuine anger about Lyles is hilarious :dead:

If you take a step back, its actually ridiculous how big a deal that World Champs soundbite became. Ten second throwaway comment that has people ranting to this day.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I get why people make fun of him, think hes cringy etc. But the genuine anger about Lyles is hilarious :dead:

If you take a step back, its actually ridiculous how big a deal that World Champs soundbite became. Ten second throwaway comment that has people ranting to this day.

Elite trolling and people don't even understand they're being trolled.... "world champs of WHAT? :mjtf: "

And people took it dead seriously.

But then it spiraled because NBA twitter was on his head so it got into some goofy shyt where Noah is rooting against NBA players and NBA players are rooting against him...

People have smoke for Noah but will then ignore the shyt Embiid did, etc..

Braman

Superstar
Daps
"Clout Chasing" is the new "hater"

Hater went from actually being a word used when someone was really hating, to if you simply dont't/didn't like something = Hater

Now no matter who you are if you get on the internet and say something about a situation or somebody, even if you already are pretty well known as the best wide receiver and fastest man in the NFL= clout chasing.
I miss the days when slang was regional.

Finally someone says this.

Makes it wven worse when you factor in these nggas are 30+ overusing this slang

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Exactly. Im happy to see a black athlete who is confident and not constantly groveling all the damn time. And he has a dark skin chocolate girlfriend. He talked shyt and backed it up by winning the gold in the 100m.
He needs to stop talking about other Black athletes or sports fulla hate because they have lots of Black athetes.