Twitter: White men are allowed to be corny. Black men are not?

Tair

Superstar
Daps
It's some bizzarro world because TLR is obsessed with making fun of "corny" guys and mocking anything "corny" they do in their relationships. They get called simps, whipped, #GMB gets posted, etc.

There have been multiple times when TLR posters start entire threads based on something corny a Black man has done with his women, where the entire point of the thread is to mock him and say things like, "He shares that girl." The entire implication is that a corny Black man doesn't deserve a woman's respect.

But now this thread gonna pull a 180 and claim that TLR has been pro-corny brothers all along and it's all the women's fault again?

:mjtf: I always been pro-Black love. I ain't down with simpin' though. BM gotta know to love their Black queens deeply. But we also got to be HOH because you never know when a hoe will get outta pocket. Ultimately, I think we need to start respecting Black men that love Black women and exalting those relationships more often instead of disparaging one another as simps.

:myman:

Legend27

Pro
Daps
What that dude just did and the mfs getting butthurt in the quotes is corny :mjlol: mfs love making and projecting their insecurities and loser mentality on random people they don’t know for the pointless sake of hypothetical unsubstantiated generalized discourse. And the word corny can mean different things for different people just like every other words and can easily mean goofy.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
On a serious note,it's crazy how nikkas love to compare themselves to white men
:wtf:

"White men fly out to third world countries to buy p*ssy everyday,we can't we do the same shyt?"

"White men get away with being corny,why do we have to be thugs?"

"White men are free to date outside of their race,why do I get called a bedbuck ?"
:deadrose:

Daps
On a serious note,it's crazy how nikkas love to compare themselves to white men
:wtf:

"White men fly out to third world countries to buy p*ssy everyday,we can't we do the same shyt?"

"White men get away with being corny,why do we have to be thugs?"

"White men are free to date outside of their race,why do I get called a bedbuck ?"
:deadrose:
And yet most people can't answer the questions with intellectual honesty.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh.....I literally just made a thread about the double standard that brehs have with defending MBJ from being labeled "corny" while justifying Alfonso Ribeiro(Carlton) being labeled such.

Some posters justified it by claiming that Alfonso is actually corny or that he already sold out by marrying a PAWG which ironically proves the point I was making in that thread which was that dudes mostly pick and choose when they want to care about Black men being labeled corny.

There's millions of comments and threads on The Coli and on hip hop podcasts/forums labeling Black men corny, lame, etc. but now we're supposed to act like only Black women label Black men corny? :what:

The crazy thing is, the few times I've been labeled "corny" when I was younger was by other Black men who were trying to act hard and thuggish. Some of the worst ones were actually a few brothers I knew in college who were from the suburbs and were trying to overcompensate by labeling other Black men corny lol.
Yep selective outrage

Daps
How do you know SHE isn’t corny? How do you know she isn’t crazy? How do you know the box is good? How do you know he doesn’t have money? How do you know she’s rejecting decent black men on the regular. Brehs don’t even want to approach anymore. Brehs on here don’t even want to take a woman to dinner on a first date. Y’all are some of the most insecure brehs I’ve ever seen. It’s always, black women ditching black men out of betrayal. Yet when it’s black men dating white women, y’all assume he tried with black women, and failed. Perhaps those men just prefer white women too. There is no epidemic of black women chasing white men. You just have more access to it because of social media.

And for the record, I’M CORNY. I have two cats! But I don’t LOOK OR DRESS CORNY. I’m smart, and a decent human being. I’m funny. And I am a decent looking man. I’ve never had problems with women.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Why do people keep saying that white men can’t be seen as corny in their community? Season 2 of White Lotus had an entire story about the nice corny guy who kept getting played. This entire conversation is overblown.

That's not the argument... :mjlol: the argument is white men are allowed to be corny by black women when they be chasing bottom shelf brad but any black man they dealing with gotta be tupac in a suit...see what im saying?