Twitter: White men are allowed to be corny. Black men are not?

africngiant

All Star
Daps
According to The Coli, millions of corny white men are walking around with beautiful black women. Why work on yourself when you can feel sorry for yourself?
nobody said that they said they CAN get black women if they choose to with much less effort and stipulations than our own race would. the bar is in hell for them they get excited just off the validation of the dude being white

tell me why all the mixed ppl with the “good hair” had to do is exist while the darker nikkas had to be the one perfect cultivated man just to be seen in the same light?

bw love white adjacent phenotypes. thats why a lot are scared to show their own hair
:yeshrug:

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
1 Women love corny shyt Some nikkas just corny all the fukking time.Nobody gonna wanna deal with a shorty that’s corny 24/7 either

2 Why the hell do y’all consistently pay attention to the dumb shyt women in their early twenties do or say ? Them hoes wild goofy :dead:

Daps
I see your point but mainly our women find them corny. Ther ris a reason those brothas married white women or were married.
Stop automatically assuming a black man dated white women because he failed with black women. Maybe they simply find white women more attractive. A lot of us don’t want to admit a lot of black people simply find white people more appealing. It is what it is.

Daps
nobody said that they said they CAN get black women if they choose to with much less effort and stipulations than our own race would. the bar is in hell for them they get excited just off the validation of the dude being white

tell me why all the mixed ppl with the good hair had to do is exist while the darker nikkas had to be the one perfect cultivated man just to be seen in the same light?

You have no idea what those men did to get those women. Most of posts I see have the women with tons of roses, and the man massaging their feet, and doing the absolute most. The perception is, the white man treats you better. Contrast us calling them simps. I see so called corny black men in relationships and married all the time to women on their level. But y’all want the IG aesthetic. Some of y’all are just as bad as the average women who won’t settle for less than Idris Elba.

africngiant

All Star
Daps
You have no idea what those men did to get those women. Most of posts I see have the women with tons of roses, and the man massaging their feet, and doing the absolute most. The perception is, the white man treats you better. Contrast us calling them simps. I see so called corny black men in relationships and married all the time to women on their level. But y’all want the IG aesthetic. Some of y’all are just as bad as the average women who won’t settle for less than Idris Elba.
here we go. white men treat bw better now lol. a group that held them captive for display and called them monkeys.

nobody wants an ig aesthetic these are normal men complaining about normal everyday women they observe and interact with

before you can even get to the point of escalating a relationship to the point of receiving flowers and shyt the woman has to go through a selection criteria. most of these people aren’t starting off with more than a “hi,” if she responds then he will go from there.

“Some of y’all are just as bad as the average women who won’t settle for less than Idris Elba.”

you’ve literally confirmed the point. these women hold (black) men to a ridiculous standard regardless for shyt that doesn’t even matter cause they watch too much “culture” ridden movies and propaganda so we can agree on that?

Last edited:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
:what:
Some of these black women are acting like black men strong-armed them into calling dudes corny. Do they realize how stupid and weak-willed they are making themselves look? That said, no black men didn't come up with that shyt. It makes no sense that a black man would make-up an insult for himself and denigrate himself in such a manner. Thug black men would, bullies would, in which case, the question is why in the blue hell are you taking after a thug?

And finally simp and corny are two different things. They are two different terms. And they are used differently. A simp is the result of an action taken while someone is corny due in part to their existence. You aren't "a corny" you act corny. You are a simp, you don't act simp. You won't be called a simp for wearing a spongebob shirt but you will be called corny. They aren't even interchangeable.

This is yet another example of shyt that should not need to be explained to black people and yet here we are. I might as well be talking to white people at this point. fukking hell.

:unimpressed:

Let me tell you a secret

Posting on this board … you are talking to a lot of white people

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Well it's true, white men are allowed to span a range of archetypes but black men have to fit a limited box, the worst thing is black men actively contribute to this situation
What is that limited box? I know bros of all types dating, married, casual relationships so that box can’t be all that limited.

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
Lets look at so called corny black men in society real life ones. Im gonna throw these 3 names out there. You have never seen or heard a black woman feen for Tiger Woods,Tim Duncan shyt you never heard of an older black woman say "Back in the day I use to love watching Bryant Gumbel on Today Show". Think about it. What makes these men corny to them? Im not talking looks or swag etc. Tiger,Tim and Bryant arent corny to any other demographic but unfortunately to our women.

A man said Tiger Woods.......the way some of you cats on here are so bothered by who black women are attracted to is suspect.

Last edited:

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
According to The Coli, millions of corny white men are walking around with beautiful black women. Why work on yourself when you can feel sorry for yourself?
This “woe is me” generation is weird and attention seeking with all of this “why am I not allowed to be…” Go be whatever you want. All of these men and women complaining about people not dating them should just date each other. But they aren’t which shows it’s a social skills issue.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We need to, as black men, stop with this “Nobody wants me because i’m corny” bullshyt. It REEKS of self pity. For every black woman that called Michael B. Jordan corny there’s three more who would KILL to hop on his bandwagon. I mean just look at the chick he checked on the red carpet.
This is the part nobody wants to say out loud

Black men have gotten comfortable with wallowing in self pity and whining like bytches:manny: the fact that nikkas feel comfortable saying some of the shyt they say is sad :francis: . This place is full of self loathing ass, :damn:BLACK MEN CAN'T DO SHYT" ass comments

Nikkas want to be kings and gods and the paragon of masculinity but wanna be able to whine and complain about shyt without taking accountability for their issues :francis:

africngiant

All Star
Daps
That goes both ways. You can be handed p*ssy as a BM cause they already put you in that box.
not everyone’s like that it’s hard for some to fit into that persona naturally and if that’s the case, how would you not grow annoyed to be judged in that manner? especially by your own people who should be more open minded