Twitter: White men are allowed to be corny. Black men are not?

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Must be a thug. Must be aware of toxic masculinity. Must not be corny. Must not be friendly.

Just break free, brehs. Be a well balanced, successful black man. Read books, learn how to cook, find a hobby, be sociable, travel. Enjoy life and be as multi faceted as possible. And remember: they want you to be everything so you can be nothing. Meaning they don’t want you to fukking exist. Your success is a mirror of their failure. Especially if you’re out here having fun and enjoying life without them. If you do the right things (whether that’s college or a trade or a federal job or whatever else pays well), don’t have children and stay in shape you’ll be poised to do what men have done forever: settle down in your 30s and build a family. And they’ll still call you corny while obsessing over your every move but that’s life. All you can do is focus on winning.

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
Must be a thug. Must be aware of toxic masculinity. Must not be corny. Must not be friendly.

Just break free, brehs. Be a well balanced, successful black man. Read books, learn how to cook, find a hobby, be sociable, travel. Enjoy life and be as multi faceted as possible. And remember: they want you to be everything so you can be nothing. Meaning they don’t want you to fukking exist. Your success is a mirror of their failure. Especially if you’re out here having fun and enjoying life without them. If you do the right things (whether that’s college or a trade or a federal job or whatever else pays well), don’t have children and stay in shape you’ll be poised to do what men have done forever: settle down in your 30s and build a family. And they’ll still call you corny while obsessing over your every move but that’s life. All you can do is focus on winning.
That’s boring though :troll:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Agreed.

Thats why your mother stays blocked on instagram.

:salute:
So what was it about my comment that made you mad:jbhmm: are you a white boy who’s self esteem is elevated fukking wenches who hate themselves , are you a wench who fukks white boys,maybe a gay black man who does :dame: or are you something even lower, a c00n ass black man mad that I shytted on wenches and their alabaster admirers for some strange reason :russ: I really wanna know
i-gotta-know-remember-the-titans.gif

Last edited:

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
I remember seeing this question asked and answered in another form not so long ago. You can only be boxed into a certain outlook, character, etc. if you allow yourself to be. It is kind of similar to being in the friendzone. You can only be placed there if you allow yourself to be put there.

I am pretty sure most of them making these complaints are not living in any sort of theocracy, fascist, or communistic state where wrong action and/or wrong thought can get you re-educated (essentially imprisoned) or killed.

Iverson_64

Superstar
Daps
In 2023, most people are "corny" if we're defining corny as being a non-thug or a non-street dude.

The majority of Black men who get married aren't thugs. The majority of Black fathers aren't thugs. The majority of Black men in long term relationships aren't thugs. And Black men have the 2nd lowest interracial marriage rate after White men even in the upper classes where 80%+ of Black men have Black wives.

I'm "corny". You're "corny." Drake is "corny." Kendrick is "corny." Idris Elba is "corny." TD Jakes is "corny." Lebron James is "corny." Etc. That's because "corny" is subjective and anyone is capable of getting hit with that label by any random person.

That doesn't automatically mean that you can't get laid, can't get a girlfriend, can't find a spouse, can't have a child, etc. in the Black community. It all depends on the company you keep. If you're hanging out with thugs, hoodrats, baby mamas, IG thots, and drug dealers all day who only value Black men who are in and out of jail or don't work a regular job, then that says more about you than anything else.

I only hang out with Black folks who share my interests whether it'd be deemed "corny" or not.

In reality, being super short, ugly, and socially awkward is a much bigger death sentence for a Black man(or any man) than being "corny." Drake is "corny" and he was a lot of young Black women's favorite rapper at least before the Megan diss.