Twitter: White men are allowed to be corny. Black men are not?

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I honestly think that black women think corny is being white.

Thats shyt they label black men who aren’t with black women as corny and they believe most white men are corny… but at that point they’re like “fukk it, at least I won’t get cheated on, good credit, kids got good hair” etc., with every once in awhile being called a nikka behind closed doors

But at no point are these bytches corny themselves though:mjlol:

Last edited:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Well, the term is super vague when we remove the hood/street/criminal element.

I thought dudes on TLR were contrasting "corny" dudes with hood/street dudes.

Is it less about lifestyle and more about personality? Cause, if so, that could explain why I almost never get called corny despite having a "Blerd" or professional(suit and tie) appearance.
It's confusing you because people are using "corny" interchangeably with "lame", "nerdy","simp" and "goofy"
But I went to school with goofy and simps who were running through hoes
So I guess that's the good kind of "corny"

That leaves lames and nikka nerds
Their dikks were the driest i.e the bad kind of corny
AKA coli nikkas
:heh:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
You invested a lot of thought and speculation into my identity and sexuality.

Just saying. Go easy with that zesty energy.

To answer your question on why I responded to your comment the way I did...

How does for shyts and giggles strike you?
ghetto-no.gif
:dahell: Nah you cac/wench/gaywench/c00n you came out of nowhere at a totally normal comment any black man that isn’t what you are would say, with some weird ass energy, the big question is why:jbhmm:

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Daps
I think the whole “stick to your level” argument is moot, you can literally see it in the OP pic that the white dude lucked out and got a girl out of his league. IMO black women have very low standards for other races of men, like they can be very average looking or even dirty/unkempt looking and have the same corny interests, but black men get bashed for having any kind of preferences at all.

If the black women in that Twitter thread actually believed in what they were arguing they would have had no problem posting pics of nerdy/corny looking black men with attractive black women, same goes for the people in these types of threads

Iverson_64

Superstar
Daps
It's confusing you because people are using "corny" interchangeably with "lame", "nerdy","simp" and "goofy"
But I went to school with goofy and simps who were running through hoes
So I guess that's the good kind of "corny"

That leaves lames and nikka nerds
Their dikks were the driest i.e the bad kind of corny
AKA coli nikkas
:heh:
You're kinda right. That's why I said "corny" is in the eye on the beholder. Some women might think going to church is corny while others like it. Some women might think being in anime is corny while others like it. Some women might think playing Pokemon is corny while others like it.

I know "corny" brehs that are chill people and probably ran through more women than the "bad boys" sagging their jeans, cussing people out, drinking Hennessey. I have one friend who's a church musician and plays at different churches/venues and he just dropped his gospel CD and is married(to a Black woman). Let me tell ya.... this breh literally has lots of women "saved" and unsaved who would kill to have him. To be fair, he's also 6'3 and #HandsomeGang.

I wonder if brehs just assume that hood or thug dudes are casually running trains because of the stereotype that women love bad boys. All I can say is more "hood" dudes than people think get no play from women, especially if the "thugs" in question are ugly. They just cap about the women they've run trains on to protect their image.

BulletProof

Just a B@stard Living in a Suit
Daps
Reppin
Neck ties and boxing gloves.
ghetto-no.gif
:dahell: Nah you cac/wench/gaywench/c00n you came out of nowhere at a totally normal comment any black man that isn’t what you are would say with some weird ass energy, the big question is why:jbhmm:

giphy.gif
You really like using gifs.

I'm assuming when you argue with people in real life, you tell them to wait, grab your phone, scroll through your gif collection, pick one that conveys your feelings, and then you point at the screen frantically.

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
I think the whole “stick to your level” argument is moot, you can literally see it in the OP pic that the white dude lucked out and got a girl out of his league. IMO black women have very low standards for other races of men, like they can be very average looking or even dirty/unkempt looking and have the same corny interests, but black men get bashed for having any kind of preferences at all.

If the black women in that Twitter thread actually believed in what they were arguing they would have had no problem posting pics of nerdy/corny looking black men with attractive black women, same goes for the people in these types of threads
If BW have low standards for other races of Men, and there’s a large subgroup of BM complaining about BW not wanting them…. What the fukk does that say?

y’all shyt on BW while also shytting on yourselves at the same time. It’s pathetic and weirdo shyt.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
You really like using gifs.

I'm assuming when you argue with people in real life, you tell them to wait, grab your phone, scroll through your gif collection, pick one that conveys your feelings, and then you point at the screen frantically.
You’re right I love gifs
i-love-em-dmx.gif
, they’re a fun medium

Now answer the question what are you that my original comment would strike such a nerve and make you respond like a hit dog. Are you a cac/wench/slave play writer/ or your run of the mill coli c00n. I’ve never saw your username before are you a lipstick ally wench :ohhh:

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
A lot of people in our community think that there’s only one way to be black. Be yourself and don’t let anyone put you in a box because you aren’t the stereotypical black dude. Btw some of y’all should stop downplaying peoples experiences. You aren’t walking in their shoes. Yes everyone should work on being the best version of themselves but sometimes life is a bytch and you die.

Last edited: