Twitter: White men are allowed to be corny. Black men are not?

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Corny is an INSULT

NO MAN should want to or strive to be seen as corny.

Normal ISN’T corny
A 9-5 job ISN’T corny
Treating women with respect who treat YOU with respect isn’t corny
Refraining from drugs & alcohol ISN’T corny

Corny is the absence of confidence. Of situational awareness. Of lack of lack of knowledge of self. Chasing after that which doesn’t chase you.

We need to, as black men, stop with this “Nobody wants me because i’m corny” bullshyt. It REEKS of self pity. For every black woman that called Michael B. Jordan corny there’s three more who would KILL to hop on his bandwagon. I mean just look at the chick he checked on the red carpet.

Long yellow weave. Pounds of makeup. Is anyone beating down the door to wife up THAT? She looks like a batman villain.

Contrast with who he WAS dating

You think he can’t get anyone on that level looks wise or even better?

Same thing for your black breh engineers, doctors, lawyers, or even your more “average” brehs who work construction, security, whatever. In Atlanta there are five black women for every three black men. If you can’t find at least TWO who rock with you for just being a normal, work attending, football on Sunday watching breh then guess what? YOU are the problem.

Last edited:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Corny is an INSULT

NO MAN should want to or strive to be seen as corny.

Normal ISN’T corny
A 9-5 job ISN’T corny
Treating women with respect who treat YOU with respect isn’t corny
Refraining from drugs & alcohol ISN’T corny

Corny is the absence of confidence. Of situational awareness. Of lack of lack of knowledge of self. Chasing after that which doesn’t chase you.

We need to, as black men, stop with this “Nobody wants me because i’m corny” bullshyt. It REEKS of self pity. For every black woman that called Michael B. Jordan there’s three more who would KILL to hop on his bandwagon. I mean just look at the chick he checked on the red carpet.

Long yellow weave. Pounds of makeup. Is anyone beating down the door to wife up THAT? She looks like a batman villain.

Contrast with who he WAS dating

You think he can’t get anyone on that level looks wise or even better?

Same thing for your black breh engineers, doctors, lawyers, or even your more “average” brehs who work construction, security, whatever. In Atlanta there are five black women for every three black men. If you can’t find at least TWO who rock with you for just being a normal, work attending, football on Sunday watching breh then guess what? YOU are the problem.

:whoo:

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
Lets look at so called corny black men in society real life ones. Im gonna throw these 3 names out there. You have never seen or heard a black woman feen for Tiger Woods,Tim Duncan shyt you never heard of an older black woman say "Back in the day I use to love watching Bryant Gumbel on Today Show". Think about it. What makes these men corny to them? Im not talking looks or swag etc. Tiger,Tim and Bryant arent corny to any other demographic but unfortunately to our women.

King Poetic

No Mercy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
That’s a small percentage

Just like it’s a small percentage of black men married non black women..

U should only complain if u know that person history and they the type who has a history of dating ex con Leon , drug dealer Alpo and shyttin on regular no criminal activity brother and then go after a so called regular corny white man..

But remember that’s just a small percentage of blacks dating outside their race… not all black women are getting scoop up by white men like Asian women

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Lets look at so called corny black men in society real life ones. You have never seen or heard a black woman feen for Tiger Woods,Tim Duncan shyt you never heard of an older black woman say "Back in the day I use to love watching Bryant Gumbel on Today Show". Think about it. What makes these men corny to them? Im not talking looks or swag etc. Tiger,Tim and Bryant arent corny to any other demographic but unfortunately to our women.
That’s highly debatable. If you think every other American demographic of women across the board didn’t think they were “corny” then you be mistaken.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
You don’t have to justify dating your white men. Just go and do it. If you can’t be corny with your lady then why are you with her? I mean don’t people get mad at the alternative? Like if he’s cussing her out and beating her ass or something? Man I don’t know wtf dating will look like in 10 to 15 years from now but I hope like hell that I’m still married so I don’t have to find out… My God :picard:

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
That’s highly debatable. If you think every other American demographic of women across the board didn’t think they were “corny” then you be mistaken.
I see your point but mainly our women find them corny. Ther ris a reason those brothas married white women or were married.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I see your point but mainly our women find them corny. Ther ris a reason those brothas married white women or were married.
How do you “know” that? Like do know a wide cross section of white women that thought Bryant Gumble was the epitome of a man?

In trying to project black women one way y’all make wild assumptions on other women.

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
:what:
Some of these black women are acting like black men strong-armed them into calling dudes corny. Do they realize how stupid and weak-willed they are making themselves look? That said, no black men didn't come up with that shyt. It makes no sense that a black man would make-up an insult for himself and denigrate himself in such a manner. Thug black men would, bullies would, in which case, the question is why in the blue hell are you taking after a thug?

And finally simp and corny are two different things. They are two different terms. And they are used differently. A simp is the result of an action taken while someone is corny due in part to their existence. You aren't "a corny" you act corny. You are a simp, you don't act simp. You won't be called a simp for wearing a spongebob shirt but you will be called corny. They aren't even interchangeable.

This is yet another example of shyt that should not need to be explained to black people and yet here we are. I might as well be talking to white people at this point. fukking hell.

:unimpressed:

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
How do you “know” that? Like do know a wide cross section of white women that thought Bryant Gumble was the epitome of a man?

In trying to project black women one way y’all make wild assumptions on other women.
Ok man :heh: Do you PERSONALLY know any white,asian woman thoughts on cats I mention?

Daps
Why do people keep saying that white men can’t be seen as corny in their community? Season 2 of White Lotus had an entire story about the nice corny guy who kept getting played. This entire conversation is overblown.
According to The Coli, millions of corny white men are walking around with beautiful black women. Why work on yourself when you can feel sorry for yourself?