Twitter: White men are allowed to be corny. Black men are not?

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
Are corny and nerdy used interchangeably? I've been called nerdy but never corny. But I dress well and have a lot of self-confidence so I still get play from BW. Does corny imply someone acting harder than they really are or pretending to be someone that they're not?
Corny = a black male that doesn't act with what people associate blackness with stereotypically

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Were those well dressed boys dating corny, nerdy, unattractive girls?

People usually date similar people. The corny kids in my school dated the other corny kids. The popular kids dated the popular kids. But I will say this, those corny black boys were trying to get with the pretty popular black girls. We hear this often. Then the black boys grow up, and date white women after they made some MONEY, and claim black women never liked them. They never went for the corny black girls.

For instance, Jaleel White talked about getting rejected by Pepa. PEPA! Who did Pepa marry? God damn Treach! Most men aren’t looking at a woman, and thinking, “she must have a nice personality, let me date her, and take her to the gym, and buy her some stylish clothes”, whereas a woman might take a slightly corny man, and teach him how to dress if you have a good personality.

So as much as y’all complain about women not going for corny guys, y’all aren’t going for the average, plain Jane corny girls either. Y’all will be Carlton with no money, feeling entitled to this:

This ain't true this is like telling fat bytches to get with Fat nikkas they're holding out for a skinny nikka into fat bytches.

Opposites generally attract. Usually Introverts date extroverted people.

But the main problem with what you're saying is that Ducks ain't dating #uglygang. far better to tell #uglygang nikkas to start bucking ( Like bug eyed Jaleel) or get your clout or money up to date a Black women of their choice.

One thing you can say for certain is that Divestors ain't demanding #handsomegang white nikkas.

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
Why do yall always seek "accountability" from women on the internet who have nothing to do with the "degeneracy" you're talking about?

An even better question, why do you need woman to be accountable to YOU?

GET A LIFE.
It's pretty straight forward an issue of narratives. His issue was with women who had toxic behavior that contributed to the problem. He wants a recognition of that and a reordering of the often put out narrative that lays those at the feet of black men entirely. "Accountability" in these discussions generally means a reordering of narratives. Some men are to blame for those problems but some aren't. All too often, this is not recognized. Your response actually indicates the issue he is having: You misconstrued his point to the point of probably being done on purpose and attacked him rather unfairly. In doing what you are doing, you're showing why the "accountability" is needed.

That said, I actually think a decent portion of this is a waste of time. State your point, provide proof, and move on. Leave the community if you must because it is clear the so-called community is not your community and has no place for you and if anything, hates your guts as much as any white supremacist. Why put up with such nonsense? Create your own instead. One thing I think divestors are correct in is the idea of washing their hands clean of the black community when upset with it and realize they have no place in it. They recognize it is not their community anymore and they have no place in it so the idea is to leave. However, they continue to stick around and be an annoyance. That's the problem. These dudes need to wash their hands clean of it and create their own instead of the constant bullshyt.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps

People usually date similar people. The corny kids in my school dated the other corny kids. The popular kids dated the popular kids. But I will say this, those corny black boys were trying to get with the pretty popular black girls. We hear this often. Then the black boys grow up, and date white women after they made some MONEY, and claim black women never liked them. They never went for the corny black girls.

For instance, Jaleel White talked about getting rejected by Pepa. PEPA! Who did Pepa marry? God damn Treach! Most men aren’t looking at a woman, and thinking, “she must have a nice personality, let me date her, and take her to the gym, and buy her some stylish clothes”, whereas a woman might take a slightly corny man, and teach him how to dress if you have a good personality.

So as much as y’all complain about women not going for corny guys, y’all aren’t going for the average, plain Jane corny girls either. Y’all will be Carlton with no money, feeling entitled to this:

By the way I thought this was Jourdan Dunn I didn't know shorty was so darkskinned, I thought she was a Mi no Black papi Brazilian.

Jourdan Dunn is another example You put Jourdan in the Club next to some Thick BBLéd bytches and she's losing. Not saying Jourdan's fine but skinny ass wouldn't get no love but the most clouted nikkas is looking past her.

Same with Lupita she's cute but looks like a kid and she doesn't have ass or chest either so again the top nikkas is moving her out of the way to get to the fat asses.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
It's pretty straight forward an issue of narratives. His issue was with women who had toxic behavior that contributed to the problem. He wants a recognition of that and a reordering of the often put out narrative that lays those at the feet of black men entirely. "Accountability" in these discussions generally means a reordering of narratives. Some men are to blame for those problems but some aren't. All too often, this is not recognized. Your response actually indicates the issue he is having: You misconstrued his point to the point of probably being done on purpose and attacked him rather unfairly. In doing what you are doing, you're showing why the "accountability" is needed.

That said, I actually think a decent portion of this is a waste of time. State your point, provide proof, and move on. Leave the community if you must because it is clear the so-called community is not your community and has no place for you and if anything, hates your guts as much as any white supremacist. Why put up with such nonsense? Create your own instead. One thing I think divestors are correct in is the idea of washing their hands clean of the black community when upset with it and realize they have no place in it. They recognize it is not their community anymore and they have no place in it so the idea is to leave. However, they continue to stick around and be an annoyance. That's the problem. These dudes need to wash their hands clean of it and create their own instead of the constant bullshyt.
This.

You can't waste your time dealing with racist Black women find a Black woman or non Black woman that you can deal with.

Daps
By the way I thought this was Jourdan Dunn I didn't know shorty was so darkskinned, I thought she was a Mi no Black papi Brazilian.

Jourdan Dunn is another example You put Jourdan in the Club next to some Thick BBLéd bytches and she's losing. Not saying Jourdan's fine but skinny ass wouldn't get no love but the most clouted nikkas is looking past her.

Same with Lupita she's cute but looks like a kid and she doesn't have ass or chest either so again the top nikkas is moving her out of the way to get to the fat asses.
Jourdan Dunn and Lupita would date men of means, not Pookie. And see how black men want a certain body type, yet get mad when those women who don’t have that body type date out. You very rarely see wealthy square men with BBL women. Look at Megan Markle. She’s with a prince. Compare that to Megan Thee Stallion. She’s getting shot by rappers. Can you not see the difference? It’s about lifestyle.

lib123

All Star
Daps

This ain't true this is like telling fat bytches to get with Fat nikkas they're holding out for a skinny nikka into fat bytches.

Opposites generally attract. Usually Introverts date extroverted people.

But the main problem with what you're saying is that Ducks ain't dating #uglygang. far better to tell #uglygang nikkas to start bucking ( Like bug eyed Jaleel) or get your clout or money up to date a Black women of their choice.

One thing you can say for certain is that Divestors ain't demanding #handsomegang white nikkas.

It’s not only the Carlton brehs who get called corny tho. There are brehs who are objectively good looking but they’re at a disadvantage with many younger Black women because they act suburban or preppy like this breh.

A lot of brehs with rich parents who send them to expensive prep schools end up like breh in the video but only in the Black community in America are brehs from privileged backgrounds at a dating disadvantage. Dudes like him get way more play from non-BW.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
As a man, you should always feel entitled to what you define as 'the best'... If you take care of yourself - physical training, studying/working, taking care of your nutrition, etc...

And, never marry someone you just aren't attracted to like those other people suggest. That marriage will end quickly. She can have the best personality in the world, but if you aren't attracted to her, you both will regret tying the knot.

Like @High Art said, if you find an attractive non-BW that is into you and truly likes/loves you, go be with her. Don't be an idiot.

Be a man, not someone's pawn.

:manny:

Daps
It’s not only the Carlton brehs who get called corny tho. There are brehs who are objectively good looking but they’re at a disadvantage with many younger Black women because they act suburban or preppy like this breh.

A lot of brehs with rich parents who send them to expensive prep schools end up like breh in the video but only in the Black community in America are brehs from privileged backgrounds at a dating disadvantage. Dudes like him get way more play from non-BW.

Do you not see the weaves, and the hand tattoo??????

He is not compatible with those kind of black women. Those kind of women are not WIFE material. This is why they become baby mamas! Not every attractive woman is for relationships.

Daps

Do you not see the weaves and tattoos on those women? They are not compatible, and do not live the same lifestyle. Just because a woman is attractive to you doesn’t mean she is wife material. Now when the square black women reject you, then you have a point. But the suburban black women usually end up married to suburban men, regardless of race. Stop going after hood girls! I’ll give the example of Megan Markle vs Megan Thee Stallion. Which one is married to a prince, and which one got shot by a rapper?

Sorry I posted twice. You know this site reloads like crazy.

lib123

All Star
Daps
Do you not see the weaves, and the hand tattoo??????

He is not compatible with those kind of black women. Those kind of women are not WIFE material. This is why they become baby mamas! Not every attractive woman is for relationships.

Agreed but dudes like him who grew up with rich or wealthy Black parents and went to upper class prep schools develop a personality that gives them a disadvantage with most young Black women, even if breh is objectively good looking. Given the choice between a breh in the video who grew up privileged and a young Future who grew up in a mostly Black environment, most BW will gravitate towards the young Future.

Daps
As a man, you should always feel entitled to what you define as 'the best'... If you take care of yourself - physical training, studying/working, taking care of your nutrition, etc...

And, never marry someone you just aren't attracted to like those other people suggest. That marriage will end quickly. She can have the best personality in the world, but if you aren't attracted to her, you both will regret tying the knot.

Like @High Art said, if you find an attractive non-BW that is into you and truly likes/loves you, go be with her. Don't be an idiot.

Be a man, not someone's pawn.

:manny:
You hit the nail on the head. When you take care of yourself, put effort into your appearance, read books, learn, travel, you will have better luck with women, and more access to high quality women. Simply being well dressed, fit, straight white teeth, a crisp hairline, and clear skin is going to get most brehs some play with women. But brehs on here want to be sloppy, wear non stylish glasses, and a Superman shirt, and expect to get the best women, who are getting attention from men of all races.

Daps
Agreed but dudes like him who grew up with rich or wealthy Black parents and went to upper class prep schools develop a personality that gives them a disadvantage with most young Black women, even if breh is objectively good looking. Given the choice between a breh in the video who grew up privileged and a young Future who grew up in a mostly Black environment, most BW will gravitate towards the young Future.

Are they HIGH QUALITY black women who are also educated with a good head on their shoulders? Ciara doesn’t count. She’s a celebrity. It’s an industry thing.