Twitter: White men are allowed to be corny. Black men are not?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
It’s not only the Carlton brehs who get called corny tho. There are brehs who are objectively good looking but they’re at a disadvantage with many younger Black women because they act suburban or preppy like this breh.

A lot of brehs with rich parents who send them to expensive prep schools end up like breh in the video but only in the Black community in America are brehs from privileged backgrounds at a dating disadvantage. Dudes like him get way more play from non-BW.

Yeah but I kinda dont count the Internet dating shows since hoes are incintivized to bush Men and act entitled, But I get your point.

Daps
I feel what you're saying, but in general white girls have no problem dating regular white boys, but if if you don't have a thousand outfits, or a "thug" more Black women will like you. I noticed it all my life.

But this is far from a bashing Black Black women post, I don't think it's their fault, it's cultural, and Black girls are brainwashed by pop culture to carry it like that
Then get more outfits!

:dahell:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Jourdan Dunn and Lupita would date men of means, not Pookie. And see how black men want a certain body type, yet get mad when those women who don’t have that body type date out. You very rarely see wealthy square men with BBL women. Look at Megan Markle. She’s with a prince. Compare that to Megan Thee Stallion. She’s getting shot by rappers. Can you not see the difference? It’s about lifestyle.
Well we're not talking about Jourdan or Lupita specifically and besides Jourdan got a kid by some random who bushed her before the fame.

Again you're so ready to down a breh that you think people don't know this. Swirlers like Christelyn Karazin have been telling Black women for years that they have to drop the weight for Brad and hoes get mad.

You could generally laugh at any Big booty Black chick talking about Divesting it's almost like they're intimidated by big asses or something.

That's another thing Black women like fat asses as much as Black Men it's a universal thing.

Then there's the 'tude's. Megan Markle is way more of a cultural c00n than Megan Pete. But then you'd have to talk about Black women's masculine ass attitudes.

Again why all the smoke for Black Men? Frankly Black women embrass themselves with the swirler shyt.

White bytches with some ass either stay in their community or they quiety Wench. Tenna Marie was hood as hell for white chick and there's no evidence that she ever fukked with a non Black dude but she wasn't out here dissing white boys and her audience was 100% Black.

The only thing Black Men do is they do tend to create whole holidays for any extra average non Black chick with ass. If a white girl had a IG model's ass then she could literally be a millionaire fukking with Black people, Just ask Amber Rose.

Daps
Or when they turn 35 and have no solid long-term options. I wonder how much that realization plays a role in many of them becoming more religious in their 30s?
The reality is, regardless of race, there are fewer single people over 35 period. So they have fewer me to choose from, and a 34-40 year old man with a career can have a 25-30 year old woman. Women like older men. It’s just worse in the black community, because there are fewer men in a position to be providers, who are single, and want to commit. You used to have to settle down to get regular sex. Now, you can get sex from women without commitment. And a black man with something going for himself in his late 30s and up doesn’t necessarily want a single mom with tattoos, and an assumed high body count. If she’s divorced, that’s different.

lib123

All Star
Daps
The reality is, regardless of race, there are fewer single people over 35 period. So they have fewer me to choose from, and a 34-40 year old man with a career can have a 25-30 year old woman. Women like older men. It’s just worse in the black community, because there are fewer men in a position to be providers, who are single, and want to commit. You used to have to settle down to get regular sex. Now, you can get sex from women without commitment. And a black man with something going for himself in his late 30s and up doesn’t necessarily want a single mom with tattoos, and an assumed high body count. If she’s divorced, that’s different.
Idk a lot of the BM that they mess with are still single. Lol why don’t they just get with the dudes they been smashing over the 15+ years leading up to 35 and make it work?

Daps
Well we're not talking about Jourdan or Lupita specifically and besides Jourdan got a kid by some random who bushed her before the fame.

Again you're so ready to down a breh that you think people don't know this. Swirlers like Christelyn Karazin have been telling Black women for years that they have to drop the weight for Brad and hoes get mad.

You could generally laugh at any Big booty Black chick talking about Divesting it's almost like they're intimidated by big asses or something.

That's another thing Black women like fat asses as much as Black Men it's a universal thing.

Then there's the 'tude's. Megan Markle is way more of a cultural c00n than Megan Pete. But then you'd have to talk about Black women's masculine ass attitudes.

Again why all the smoke for Black Men? Frankly Black women embrass themselves with the swirler shyt.

White bytches with some ass either stay in their community or they quiety Wench. Tenna Marie was hood as hell for white chick and there's no evidence that she ever fukked with a non Black dude but she wasn't out here dissing white boys and her audience was 100% Black.

The only thing Black Men do is they do tend to create whole holidays for any extra average non Black chick with ass. If a white girl had a IG model's ass then she could literally be a millionaire fukking with Black people, Just ask Amber Rose.
Black women want fat asses to appeal to black men. They are not pumping up their butts to appeal to white men. If you want a certain kind of person, you have to appear attractive to them. Men aren’t different. You have to put effort into your appearance. Well dressed black men with clear skin, a nice haircut, straight white teeth are not having problems attracting classy, black women. But some of them want the hoes too, because they think they are more fun. There are threads on here with men admitting that.

There are women for smashing, and women for relationships. The same can be said for men. The difference is, the women are getting pregnant by the ones who are only supposed to be for smashing. But a lot of brehs are feeling entitled to women while putting in the least amount of effort. Y’all make threads, and don’t even want to pay for dinner. A lot of the so called corny white men are opening their wallets. They may not dress a certain way, but they are providing for those women financially. A corny black man with money is getting women of all races. It’s rare to see a below average white man with a beautiful white woman, unless he has money.

But I’ll give you a ton of credit for pointing out that black women will specifically bash black men, whereas white women will bash men in general. White women aren’t telling white women to stop dating white men, because they don’t feel other men are desirable candidates.

Daps
Idk a lot of the BM that they mess with are still single. Lol why don’t they just get with the dudes they been smashing over the 15+ years leading up to 35 and make it work?
Because those men don’t want commitment. They don’t want marriage. Marriage is not common in the black community the way it is with everyone else. With everyone else, it’s just a natural part of life. They just do it. This is why you see middle aged white men on their 2nd and 3rd marriage. Most black people in their 20s - 30s weren’t raised in a two parent household. You tend to live the same lifestyle in which you were raised.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I feel what you're saying, but in general white girls have no problem dating regular white boys, but if if you don't have a thousand outfits, or a "thug" more Black women will like you. I noticed it all my life.

But this is far from a bashing Black Black women post, I don't think it's their fault, it's cultural, and Black girls are brainwashed by pop culture to carry it like that
like i said it appears that Black women have a problem with being Black. That's why they wear weaves and before it was samctioned they used to Bleach.

Black women in Africa still bleach their skin no one is telling them to do this.

lib123

All Star
Daps
Because those men don’t want commitment. They don’t want marriage. Marriage is not common in the black community the way it is with everyone else. With everyone else, it’s just a natural part of life. They just do it. This is why you see middle aged white men on their 2nd and 3rd marriage. Most black people in their 20s - 30s weren’t raised in a two parent household. You tend to live the same lifestyle in which you were raised.

Understood but if those are the types of men they’ve been dealing with for 15+ years, they shouldn’t be surprised and complaining about not finding good men. That’s what’s annoying. They call those men trash but they’ve been the racc00ns.

There was something important in what i wrote that i needed u to catch...
If u know a 30+yr old woman, no kids, successful or whatever, like the 1s ur talking about in the bolded lines... ask her honestly if she is fukking...
Now, I dnt know where the "hoe" thing came from. I didnt call anybdy that.
But just start with that 1st part... "are u fukking?"...
Thats very important
Even if she isnt fukkin, shes an outlier... and we are not gonna discuss ppl who dont make up the majority of what ull see in the dating world
I get what you're saying and I got what he saying.

Basically, if you have marriage in mind the BEST thing for ANY single women to do is to stop fukking.

When you stop fukking you have a clear head. You aren't loyal to "dikk". Because believe or not when a woman is fukkin and tryna date especially when it's good, you're gonna turn down men who are open to date you bc your interest lies somewhere else.

Being celibate is a great way to refocus and recharge. Clears your mind. You get to really get yourself together, emotionally, physically, and mentally. And you aren't loyal to dikk.

So you are now open to vet properly. (Hopefully) Actually put your interest into the line of vision of another man who IS actually interested in you.

In another thread this brehette gave this common sense advice. The host on that old podcast The Grapevine also brought up this same approach when they were talking about Megan Goode’s book and her celibacy. All the women on that pod consistently complain about not finding good men but laughed at the concept of saving themselves until getting into a committed relationship (before marriage).

Last edited:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Black women want fat asses to appeal to black men. They are not pumping up their butts to appeal to white men. If you want a certain kind of person, you have to appear attractive to them. Men aren’t different. You have to put effort into your appearance. Well dressed black men with clear skin, a nice haircut, straight white teeth are not having problems attracting classy, black women. But some of them want the hoes too, because they think they are more fun. There are threads on here with men admitting that.

There are women for smashing, and women for relationships. The same can be said for men. The difference is, the women are getting pregnant by the ones who are only supposed to be for smashing. But a lot of brehs are feeling entitled to women while putting in the least amount of effort. Y’all make threads, and don’t even want to pay for dinner. A lot of the so called corny white men are opening their wallets. They may not dress a certain way, but they are providing for those women financially. A corny black man with money is getting women of all races. It’s rare to see a below average white man with a beautiful white woman, unless he has money.

But I’ll give you a ton of credit for pointing out that black women will specifically bash black men, whereas white women will bash men in general. White women aren’t telling white women to stop dating white men, because they don’t feel other men are desirable candidates.
Black Men have said many times they don't like weaves and Black women still get them.

Black women like big asses because they like big asses for asthetic reasons women who don't have BBL's know they can still get Black Men. There was that case of that married ( to a Black Man) Black woman who died getting a BBL

She did that for herself.

The thing about women getting pregnant by dudes who should be solely for smashing is a woman problem

I don't make threads like that

Again the assumption is that white boys are "generous" who is the stererotypical Man "making it rain" in the club?

Who is the stererotypical Man who's buying cars they can't afford to attract women?

Who's out here wearng 400 shoes to appeal to women and these pocket protector wearing white boys are tricking?

Again why the knee jerk reaction that Black Men are dusty and cheap but the white nreds are out here blowing money fast?

shyt at least you acknowledged the crux of the problem frankly Black women are racist to Black Men they low key act like Klan members and race soliders think of Black Men

Those kind of women need to stay far away from Black Men.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Understood but if those are the types of men they’ve been dealing with for 15+ years, they shouldn’t be surprised and complaining about not finding good men. That’s what’s annoying. They call those men trash but they’ve been the racc00ns.

In another thread this brehette gave this common sense advice. The host on that old podcast The Grapevine also brought up this same approach when they were talking about Megan Goode’s book and her celibacy. All the women on that pod consistently complain about not finding good men but laughed at the concept of saving themselves until getting into a committed relationship.
They laughed becuase the idea of saving yourself and competing for Black Men is laughable to most Black women.