Twitter: White men are allowed to be corny. Black men are not?

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
I feel what you're saying, but in general white girls have no problem dating regular white boys, but if if you don't have a thousand outfits, or a "thug" more Black women will like you. I noticed it all my life.
You looking at the wrong Black women. It's all kinds of emo, rocker, anime, nerdy Black girls out here.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Were those well dressed boys dating corny, nerdy, unattractive girls?

People usually date similar people. The corny kids in my school dated the other corny kids. The popular kids dated the popular kids. But I will say this, those corny black boys were trying to get with the pretty popular black girls. We hear this often. Then the black boys grow up, and date white women after they made some MONEY, and claim black women never liked them. They never went for the corny black girls.

For instance, Jaleel White talked about getting rejected by Pepa. PEPA! Who did Pepa marry? God damn Treach! Most men aren’t looking at a woman, and thinking, “she must have a nice personality, let me date her, and take her to the gym, and buy her some stylish clothes”, whereas a woman might take a slightly corny man, and teach him how to dress if you have a good personality.

So as much as y’all complain about women not going for corny guys, y’all aren’t going for the average, plain Jane corny girls either. Y’all will be Carlton with no money, feeling entitled to this:

I think that was Will Smith

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
You looking at the wrong Black women. It's all kinds of emo, rocker, anime, nerdy Black girls out here.

good point, glad we had this conversation

and like I said I wasn't in any way bashing Black women or putting them down

I was just sticking to the thread topic

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
Sorry breh, but this whole narrative that the “corny” brehs are going after women who are “out of their league” is 🧢.

Especially when we talk about young men.

The average man, from the time he starts puberty at around 13 up into his 30s is horny as fukk.

I’m in my mid-20s and a cool breeze is enough to get me hard, pause. :dame:

I can literally fukk two or three times in a row within the span of an hour or two because my meat is hard almost all the time. :dame:

Yeah young women are horny too, but on average they aren’t walking around in a constant state of arousal like us young men are.

When you are as horny as the average young man is, you aren’t holding out for the “perfect” woman.

You’re willing to take what you can get, if it means your immediate needs and desires will be met.

Us men tend to be pretty realistic about what we’re capable of pulling.

Personally, I know I’m not capable of pulling dimes and I really don’t even think I’d want to deal with a perfect 10 because I imagine a woman like that would be very high maintenance and stressful.

Most of the women I’ve dealt with are “cute”. Not necessarily dripping in sex appeal, but women with pretty faces and decent physiques.

And I’m cool with being in that lane and I think most dudes would be as well.

At the end of the day, I think Rubi Rose is bad as shyt and I’d love to hit that. But it’s a fantasy and I’m well aware of the fact that a woman like that likely wouldn’t want me, which is fine.

What you’re saying is the equivalent to saying that someone who is thirsty all the time is dehydrating themselves because they’re looking for champagne instead of drinking the water that’s in front of them.

It just doesn’t mesh well with reality.

I have friends who I think are better looking than I am with more money than I do and even some of those dudes fukk with fat bytches on occasion, just to have their sexual needs met.
Thank you for saying the truth breh, these nikkas always try to pull that bullshyt about dudes holding out for the dimes and ignoring average girls which is total fukkin bullshyt, men do not have the luxury to be picky like that

Daps
It’s not that they don’t exist. It’s that the attractive ones either go for the same black men that the other black women do (athletes, hood dudes, and guys who fit the two archetypes in some way) or they only date non-black men who could be the ugliest, most bland guy you’ll ever lay on a on. The bolded are the worst when it comes to that.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
It’s not that they don’t exist. It’s that the attractive ones either go for the same black men that the other black women do (athletes, hood dudes, and guys who fit the two archetypes in some way) or they only date non-black men who could be the ugliest, most bland guy you’ll ever lay on a on. The bolded are the worst when it comes to that.
Are you 30+ Body Gang?

Boxchevy

Pro
Bushed
Daps
Definitely LOTS of truth to this....mainly due to "da culture".

There's a reason lots of black men feel the need to put on a "hood/street" persona, whether to attract women or they simply feel that that's how they're SUPPOSED to carry themselves.

Men of other races can most definitely "get away" with being themselves ie: having no swag/drip and coming off as non-threatening and wholesome.

" Corny" & swagless men of other races can still eat and pull because the women of those cultures aren't programmed 24/7 with imagery of their men being full of swag , dripped out and super duper masculine & aggressive........the women THEMSELVES are corny & square and that's what they want in their men.

Black men are rarely portrayed as wholesome, , non-threatening, square etc
No one in this thread will mention that black men put on that thug persona to fit in with other black men. Nerdy and corny black men get bullied by other black men, starting in middle school...but, butt yeah let's just keep shifting the blame to black women.. corny black men often have a natural disdain for other black men because they see themselves as special snowflakes and not the norm. Booksnrain talked about this dynamic alot on here. I see why she gave it ip...

Boxchevy

Pro
Bushed
Daps
This. The argument just isn’t realistic. A black woman that isn’t obese or below a 3/10 could pull almost any nerdy black man she wanted, especially if she has “nerdy” interests herself.

I personally think it’s just projection, kind of like how black women on twitter will dikk police black men over wanting white/lightskin women, but someone will dig through their twitter history and their past posts range from cringy and c00nish to downright raceplay. I think THEY wanted the popular guys and their idea of nerdy was just “athlete or hood dude that watch anime.” I’m not saying there aren’t a few c00ns that will pass up a cute looking black woman to chase Beyoncé or some ugly white girl, but thats extremely rare and probably the result of some mental illness or deep insecurity. It simply isn’t how men work and they (women) project how they operate onto us and then run with that.
This is false. Nerdy and lame black men feel like they are above nerdy black women because in their heads, black women are the 'least desirable'...this is why they shoot for out of their league with black women, but stay in their lane with non-black women...let's talk about it...houston911 speaks on this all the time..

Boxchevy

Pro
Bushed
Daps
I feel what you're saying, but in general white girls have no problem dating regular white boys, but if if you don't have a thousand outfits, or a "thug" more Black women will like you. I noticed it all my life.

But this is far from a bashing Black Black women post, I don't think it's their fault, it's cultural, and Black girls are brainwashed by pop culture to carry it like that
If this is the case why are all these nerdy/corny white men complaining??