Twitter: White men are allowed to be corny. Black men are not?

Ɀoᥱɣ

All Star
Daps
:manny: Y'alls frustration are a result of not knowing how people in general operate. People will make room for you if you have something of value worth being w/

The other half is y'all are aggregating a lot of birds opinions into a general opinion of all women. That's not logical at all. Women love different things.
The bolded is all these incels are doing, we already told their lonely asses that there are plenty of us who do not want a superthug or whatever they think we want, maybe if they went outside and touched grass they will realize that there is plenty of regular black couples, nerdy, 'corny' .etc :manny:

The fact that being called corny is triggering them to this degree means they still haven't gotten over whatever trauma they are dealing with and they should see a therapist.

Turlast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Two One Five
The bolded is all these incels are doing, we already told their lonely asses that there are plenty of us who do not want a superthug or whatever they think we want, maybe if they went outside and touched grass they will realize that there is plenty of regular black couples, nerdy, 'corny' .etc :manny:

The fact that being called corny is triggering them to this degree means they still haven't gotten over whatever trauma they are dealing with and they should see a therapist.

nikkas love talking about how the world puts us in a box, but then turn around and do exactly the same.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
No one allows me to do or be anything.

If someone thinks you're corny, it's up to you if you care or not :yeshrug: If a grown woman around my age is still talking about being corny over unimportant shyt, I think less of her, not myself.

Nikka, I left highschool decades ago.

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I mean at the end of the day male masculinity is upheld by men
We police how and what boys and men respect, revere, and aspire towards

Men need to stop worrying about other people's opinions in general. If you like something embrace it you are living for yourself not other people.

If Black men uphold a lot of toxic behaviors its because we keep doing it. We can't be corny because that is the pipeline to a lot of behavior that is frowned on

Look at the discourse over chicken boy of big groove

A lot of that behavior is corny but not harmless that is where the scrutiny comes from. We don't admonish the dumb masculine behavior enough though. I agree with that

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
I remember seeing this question asked and answered in another form not so long ago. You can only be boxed into a certain outlook, character, etc. if you allow yourself to be. It is kind of similar to being in the friendzone. You can only be placed there if you allow yourself to be put there.

I am pretty sure most of them making these complaints are not living in any sort of theocracy, fascist, or communistic state where wrong action and/or wrong thought can get you re-educated (essentially imprisoned) or killed.
Which brings me to this, "Who created this box?". Ultimately, this is what happens when you allow outsiders to influence your global image.

Last edited:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Equivalent? She married a dude who has more money or same level as drake
:dead:
Owner Reddit
He sold his reddit shares before reddit blew up. He's not that rich. Serena makes way more than him.

He also admitted he had no idea what a washcloth was, and that Serena had to show up :mjlol:

Imagine if a Black man said he didn't know what a washcloth was :francis:

Studious one

Change names, like change clothes; stay a fly girl
Daps
Word I ain’t gonna front I don’t like to get into a bytch past like that and stay in my lane and concern about me and mine. But if I find out shorty I’m talking to fukked with a CAC in the past that bytch is done. nikkas can call it what you want but that shyt is disgusting to me and I gotta bush her IMMEDIATELY won’t even slut her out that bytch gotta go
But would you fukk a white woman though? Just asking because some men have a problem with it, but they would still fukk a white woman.

Kasper KArr

Go-getter from the Lower East Side
Daps
But would you fukk a white woman though? Just asking because some men have a problem with it, but they would still fukk a white woman.
Never have and NEVER WILL! Never ever in my life I desired a Becky. And no I’m no millitant I’m more of asthetics/besuty man myself and can say there has been some Becky’s that are pretty, but never have I ever wanted to talk to one. Lastly, I don’t judge others who do tbh, but i can’t front you can tell when a nikka is a Becky lover.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Creh looking stressed out in those pics. Like the chick forced him to take those pics. Creh looking like he held hostage.

Sis said I'mma take these pics in our matching creed sweats and get this internet clout.

spqbjar.png

HS9d1oO.png
He fukked up over the fact that his girl only took the picture just to ride MBJ clout. She strategically blocked Majors with her hair and arm in almost every picture. This cac won himself a Black girl that likes cacs but he still competing with nikkas. 😔

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Before Black culture went fully mainstream, as was still self contained..brehs could be as corny as they want and be free. No one cared.

Only when it went mainstream did dudes started faking it and playing character roles and boxing themselves in.