Twitter: White men are allowed to be corny. Black men are not?

africngiant

All Star
Daps
The bolded is all these incels are doing, we already told their lonely asses that there are plenty of us who do not want a superthug or whatever they think we want, maybe if they went outside and touched grass they will realize that there is plenty of regular black couples, nerdy, 'corny' .etc :manny:

The fact that being called corny is triggering them to this degree means they still haven't gotten over whatever trauma they are dealing with and they should see a therapist.
🧢 my equals want superthugs and the hood famous

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
Were those well dressed boys dating corny, nerdy, unattractive girls?

People usually date similar people. The corny kids in my school dated the other corny kids. The popular kids dated the popular kids. But I will say this, those corny black boys were trying to get with the pretty popular black girls. We hear this often. Then the black boys grow up, and date white women after they made some MONEY, and claim black women never liked them. They never went for the corny black girls.

For instance, Jaleel White talked about getting rejected by Pepa. PEPA! Who did Pepa marry? God damn Treach! Most men aren’t looking at a woman, and thinking, “she must have a nice personality, let me date her, and take her to the gym, and buy her some stylish clothes”, whereas a woman might take a slightly corny man, and teach him how to dress if you have a good personality.

So as much as y’all complain about women not going for corny guys, y’all aren’t going for the average, plain Jane corny girls either. Y’all will be Carlton with no money, feeling entitled to this:

Sorry breh, but this whole narrative that the “corny” brehs are going after women who are “out of their league” is 🧢.

Especially when we talk about young men.

The average man, from the time he starts puberty at around 13 up into his 30s is horny as fukk.

I’m in my mid-20s and a cool breeze is enough to get me hard, pause. :dame:

I can literally fukk two or three times in a row within the span of an hour or two because my meat is hard almost all the time. :dame:

Yeah young women are horny too, but on average they aren’t walking around in a constant state of arousal like us young men are.

When you are as horny as the average young man is, you aren’t holding out for the “perfect” woman.

You’re willing to take what you can get, if it means your immediate needs and desires will be met.

Us men tend to be pretty realistic about what we’re capable of pulling.

Personally, I know I’m not capable of pulling dimes and I really don’t even think I’d want to deal with a perfect 10 because I imagine a woman like that would be very high maintenance and stressful.

Most of the women I’ve dealt with are “cute”. Not necessarily dripping in sex appeal, but women with pretty faces and decent physiques.

And I’m cool with being in that lane and I think most dudes would be as well.

At the end of the day, I think Rubi Rose is bad as shyt and I’d love to hit that. But it’s a fantasy and I’m well aware of the fact that a woman like that likely wouldn’t want me, which is fine.

What you’re saying is the equivalent to saying that someone who is thirsty all the time is dehydrating themselves because they’re looking for champagne instead of drinking the water that’s in front of them.

It just doesn’t mesh well with reality.

I have friends who I think are better looking than I am with more money than I do and even some of those dudes fukk with fat bytches on occasion, just to have their sexual needs met.

Daps
Sorry breh, but this whole narrative that the “corny” brehs are going after women who are “out of their league” is 🧢.

The average man, from the time he starts puberty at around 13 up into his 30s is horny as fukk.

I can literally fukk two or three times in a row within the span of an hour or two because my meat is hard almost all the time. :dame:

Yeah young women are horny too, but on average they aren’t walking around in a constant state of arousal like us young men are.

When you are as horny as the average young man is, you aren’t holding out for the “perfect” woman.

You’re willing to take what you can get, if it means your immediate needs and desires will be met.

Personally, I know I’m not capable of pulling dimes and I really don’t even think I’d want to deal with a perfect 10 because I imagine a woman like that would be very high maintenance and stressful.

Most of the women I’ve dealt with are “cute”. Not necessarily dripping in sex appeal, but women with pretty faces and decent physiques.

At the end of the day, I think Rubi Rose is bad as shyt and I’d love to hit that. But it’s a fantasy and I’m well aware of the fact that a woman like that likely wouldn’t want me, which is fine.

What you’re saying is the equivalent to saying that someone who is thirsty all the time is dehydrating themselves because they’re looking for champagne instead of drinking the water that’s in front of them.

I have friends who I think are better looking than I am with more money than I do and even some of those dudes fukk with fat bytches on occasion, just to have their sexual needs met.

Are you having a problem pulling women on your level?

Daps

This. The argument just isn’t realistic. A black woman that isn’t obese or below a 3/10 could pull almost any nerdy black man she wanted, especially if she has “nerdy” interests herself.

I personally think it’s just projection, kind of like how black women on twitter will dikk police black men over wanting white/lightskin women, but someone will dig through their twitter history and their past posts range from cringy and c00nish to downright raceplay. I think THEY wanted the popular guys and their idea of nerdy was just “athlete or hood dude that watch anime.” I’m not saying there aren’t a few c00ns that will pass up a cute looking black woman to chase Beyoncé or some ugly white girl, but thats extremely rare and probably the result of some mental illness or deep insecurity. It simply isn’t how men work and they (women) project how they operate onto us and then run with that.

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
People usually date similar people. The corny kids in my school dated the other corny kids. The popular kids dated the popular kids. But I will say this, those corny black boys were trying to get with the pretty popular black girls. We hear this often. Then the black boys grow up, and date white women after they made some MONEY, and claim black women never liked them. They never went for the corny black girls.
The problem with this is that boys and girls don't look for the same thing in each other.

Boys don't care about popularity, they care about looks. We go after girls who look good, regardless of how popular they are. It just so happens that all the pretty girls in high school also happened to be popular :manny:

Which is funny because you see all these nerdy/corny girls who say that all the nerdy/corny guys wanted the popular girls, while purposely omitting the fact that they didn't grow into their looks til after high school :yeshrug:

MasterThought

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Definitely LOTS of truth to this....mainly due to "da culture".

There's a reason lots of black men feel the need to put on a "hood/street" persona, whether to attract women or they simply feel that that's how they're SUPPOSED to carry themselves.

Men of other races can most definitely "get away" with being themselves ie: having no swag/drip and coming off as non-threatening and wholesome.

" Corny" & swagless men of other races can still eat and pull because the women of those cultures aren't programmed 24/7 with imagery of their men being full of swag , dripped out and super duper masculine & aggressive........the women THEMSELVES are corny & square and that's what they want in their men.

Black men are rarely portrayed as wholesome, , non-threatening, square etc

Daps
The problem with this is that boys and girls don't look for the same thing in each other.

Boys don't care about popularity, they care about looks. We go after girls who look good, regardless of how popular they are. It just so happens that all the pretty girls in high school also happened to be popular :manny:

Which is funny because you see all these nerdy/corny girls who say that all the nerdy/corny guys wanted the popular girls, while purposely omitting the fact that they didn't grow into their looks til after high school :yeshrug:
Ehh, this is true to a certain extent. None of the popular boys in my high school went for the pretty nerdy girls. That was probably because they weren’t in the same circles. Even the average in the face girls with bodies had boyfriends if they were in certain circles.

As you get older, you don’t care about things like that. Of course, her looks are number one, but you want a good personality, intellectual conversation, loyalty, values. But I’m seeing a lot of women who look like whores getting wifed lately. Tattoos, revealing clothing, twerking on social media, things I never found appealing for a long term partner. So as much as we know some black women for thugs, a lot of black men are wifing hoes.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not true.

Whole swaths are white men are hated for being corny, weird and lame.

This is that black cuck shyt I'm talkin' about.

:pachaha:

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
Were those well dressed boys dating corny, nerdy, unattractive girls?

For instance, Jaleel White talked about getting rejected by Pepa. PEPA! Who did Pepa marry? God damn Treach! Most men aren’t looking at a woman, and thinking, “she must have a nice personality, let me date her, and take her to the gym, and buy her some stylish clothes”, whereas a woman might take a slightly corny man, and teach him how to dress if you have a good personality.

So as much as y’all complain about women not going for corny guys, y’all aren’t going for the average, plain Jane corny girls either. Y’all will be Carlton with no money, feeling entitled to this:

I feel what you're saying, but in general white girls have no problem dating regular white boys, but if if you don't have a thousand outfits, or a "thug" more Black women will like you. I noticed it all my life.

But this is far from a bashing Black Black women post, I don't think it's their fault, it's cultural, and Black girls are brainwashed by pop culture to carry it like that