Twitter roasting WWE before fans jumped back on board

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
Brock & Goldberg running through the roster. PPVs having minimal build cause the main event which consisted of 90% of super cena overcoming the odds :scust:

Growing up my grandmother would only watch with me if the undertaker or “the neck” aka Bobby lashely would be on TV :mjcry:

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
maxresdefault.jpg

8pMIzOQwvumfRgU50lTDKVqp8XBNlRl40tIKPFz40n0Q7ltmDDvf1nyLsTM2F2mRlSNf9-jQ4_sxbnocaQOKMym0434fM48izuTmKkqyS2mXeK4K5Tdqd7xgNfBHX4VtwuA

:mjlol:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
2019 and the build up to Wrestlemania 36 was WWE creatively at its lowest.

I really feel the wrestling Gods saved the company from creatively going off the deep end. It was DANGEROUSLY close to being like that again in 2022 after WM 38, but then the WSJ article came out.

What’s not talked about is how it was getting worse even with the WSJ article out. But then when he stepped down it was like LIFE was restored back into that company.

And almost over night the shows became watchable again.

Vince McMahon being stripped of his power will down as the most important moment in modern day wrestling history. He was single handily holding wrestling back from what it can be with his old ways.

Kinda wild to think the last Vince McMahon controlled WWE program was the Raw after WM 39. And it will go down as the WORST episode of Raw in the Triple H era..

Quite fitting..
As strange as this sounds: COVID may have actually helped the WWE in some weird way. We got some really great things during that short period of time. Bayley/Sasha, Roman turning heel, the entertaining MITB ladder matches, Cena/The Fiend and AJ/Taker at Mania were unique matches, no Brock to come in for three weeks before taking two months off, and I thought that Randy Orton/Edge GME match was pretty dope too. The writers had to think outside of the box for awhile.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
As strange as this sounds: COVID may have actually helped the WWE in some weird way. We got some really great things during that short period of time. Bayley/Sasha, Roman turning heel, the entertaining MITB ladder matches, Cena/The Fiend and AJ/Taker at Mania were all great, no Brock to come in for three weeks before taking two months off, and I thought that Randy Orton/Edge GME match was pretty dope too.

Yeah the beginning of Thunderdome Era was pretty good but then that shyt got really fukking bad.

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
I left in different periods. 1995 with the over the top cartoon bullshyt WWE and WCW were doing. ECW was what brought me back

2009-2010 during the apex of the PG era and that super Cena bullshyt was dominating everywhere.

I came back in 2011 and that was a dope fukking year
Punk pipe bomb
Hall of Pain Mark Henry
The Rock returned
Orton hitting his stride as a main eventer
R truth heel turn

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
After 2013 the company took a nose dive:yeshrug:

2016-2021 was some of the worst television in WWE history especially 2018- 2020 with all the horrible creative decisions

Rematches
2/3 fall matches
No wrestling in between commercials
Non consistent storylines

List can go on

Sure they were the hot ticket because of Covid protocols were done and people could go to the shows but they didn’t get White Hot till they got Vince out

2016 Smackdown was dope... Raw however