Twitter roasting WWE before fans jumped back on board

Daps
Reppin
LDN
Its crazy like, I remember when I was binging some New Generation WWE/F (don't ask why just Koala things). The era wasn't that bad on a perspective of stupid wrestling land. I mean, you had gimmicks, the matches were alright to slept on, and some overlooked feuds (Jerry Lawler/Bret Hart).

Hell, folks still swear up and down that the Attitude Era was the end all, but forget that 96/97 was the true form of the Attitude Era:

• Real ass Stone cold before the injuries
  • The real ECW invasion
  • Organic feuds
  • HBK shredding to a douchebag persona
  • Heel Diesel
Hell, WCW in 92/94 before Hoegan still holds more weight than the Bischoff Era. It goes back to WWE being the propaganda machine because folks missing a lot of good wrestling that's overshadowed by hype overrated eras.
There’s a valid argument to be made that Goldust’s debut was the true start of the Attitude Era, albeit a year or two ahead of its time until everything else caught up with it

I’ll die on the hill that the OG Goldust was one of the greatest gimmicks in wrestling history, especially given the climate at the time and how many boundaries it really pushed

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
They had a very slim chance to put pressure on them

Then Vince got outted & Triple H took over

They can’t compete with a hot WWE
Let’s see how triple H transitions once the bloodline story eventually ends I still have question marks with him look at Bianca and street profits :mjpls:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
There’s a valid argument to be made that Goldust’s debut was the true start of the Attitude Era, albeit a year or two ahead of its time until everything else caught up with it

Mans was legit french kissing Ahmed Johnson, trying to fukk Roddy Piper, and get with Razor Ramon's toothpick. Like breh, that's not only attitude, but Rage up in Harlem :dame:

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Let’s see how triple H transitions once the bloodline story eventually ends I still have question marks with him look at Bianca and street profits :mjpls:
Bloodline story only got this far because of Triple H

It would’ve ended a long time ago if Vince was still here

Bianca & The Profits a regularly on TV

He rebuilt the Street Profits

Bianca can slide in any program because she at the top of the roster

Until he get to Tony Khan levels of booking black talent then we’ll see:mjpls:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
I'll also add in the Nexus storyline, at least the beginning of it was a bright spot in the guest host/anonymous GM era. We all know how that ended but my interest spiked up way higher for those first couple weeks of that Nexus storyline.

The Nexus storyline pissed me off so bad, should’ve been WWE’s organic version of the nWo only for them end up as just another Super Cena/Orton casualty. Cena was gonna win in the end but a short Wade Barrett WWE Title run with Cena winning the title at WM 27 wouldn’t have hurt.

Daps
Reppin
LDN
Mans was legit french kissing Ahmed Johnson, trying to fukk Roddy Piper, and get with Razor Ramon's toothpick. Like breh, that's not only attitude, but Rage up in Harlem :dame:
Don’t forget all his fukkery with the Undertaker about “making the Deadman rise and release his embalming fluid all over the place” :huhldup::mjlol:

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
The Nexus storyline pissed me off so bad, should’ve been WWE’s organic version of the nWo only for them end up as just another Super Cena/Orton casualty. Cena was gonna win in the end but a short Wade Barrett WWE Title run with Cena winning the title at WM 27 wouldn’t have hurt.
Agree with that completely, and if I recall correctly it was like you said Cena in his most "Super Cena" phase didn't want to put them over at Summerslam that year.:francis:

Made them lose all credibility instantly, they could've at least made them look like a threat on a big stage once.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
What’s even wilder during that time period is that the Black and Gold NXT which was ran by Triple H was by far the best wrestling show in America. It was just a small dose of what a WWE run by Triple H would be look like.

On Saturday would be a Takeover and it would be filled with a shyt load of Match Of The Year contenders. Then the next night would be the main roster show ran by Vince McMahon and it would be TRASH.

It was literally night and day and it was THE SAME COMPANY :mindblown:

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
What’s even wilder during that time period is that the Black and Gold NXT which was ran by Triple H was by far the best wrestling show in America. It was just a small dose of what a WWE run by Triple H would be look like.

On Saturday would be a Takeover and it would be filled with a shyt load of Match Of The Year contenders. Then the next night would be the main roster show ran by Vince McMahon and it would be TRASH.

It was literally night and day and it was THE SAME COMPANY :mindblown:
And some people seem to think it was a Indy shyt

It was but it was a

Storyline driven Indy based show that was gritty but still had Main Roster production

That’s what he slowly integrating today

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
And some people seem to think it was a Indy shyt

It was but it was a

Storyline driven Indy based show that was gritty but still had Main Roster production

That’s what he slowly integrating today

It did get overboard once Cole and Gargano where in the main event scene though. :francis:

As for the thread itself, Guest Host Era Raw and the later moments of Thunderdome Era were the peak moments of god awfulness.