Twitter roasting WWE before fans jumped back on board

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Lucha underground, mlw, njpw were putting out fire wrestling at the time too, I was barely fukking w wwe at the time then they brought back Hoegan on top of a garbage product. :francis: : they made it very easy to not watch.

• MLW before the talent ra...er expiring contracts
  • Lucha Underground being peak fukkery
  • NWA making a comeback
  • ROH final hurrah
  • NJPW still putting on blassics
  • The indies eating well
It was perfect man...NWG was the army :wow:

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
No Watch Gang might go down as one of the most underrated factions in TSC history

#NoWatchGang The Army, Better Yet The Navy. :wow: :blessed:

Seeing threads get hit with these gifs was fukking hilarious at the time. :mjlol:

BmYx4Ti.gif

pRZyP7R.gif

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
It was rough to be a fan of WWE for a very long time. Covid helped make them think outside the box a bit more and get creative when the thunder dome era was around and Roman came back as heel. Been on the up since then.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I watch Smackdown every week; on its own a 3 hr Raw is unconscionable but now that I'm almost 35 I'm not finna stay up watching wrestling til 11 on a Monday :flabbynsick:
I watch again, Even if I don't pay attention to everything on it it's still on in the background. Just because it's been ingrained in me to watch wrestling on a Monday since I was like 7 years old.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
It was rough to be a fan of WWE for a very long time. Covid helped make them think outside the box a bit more and get creative when the thunder dome era was around and Roman came back as heel. Been on the up since then.
Yeah but them PC shows were :scust: :scust: :scust:

AEW at least put their wrestlers out their to make noise, But that no crowd WWE PC era was the WOAT :scust:

That Stone Cold/Byron Saxton segment :francis:

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
Yeah but them PC shows were :scust: :scust: :scust:

AEW at least put their wrestlers out their to make noise, But that no crowd WWE PC era was the WOAT :scust:

That Stone Cold/Byron Saxton segment :francis:
imagine if AEW wasn’t around for them to compete with and get ideas from, the PC era probably wouldn’t have ever progressed to the thunderdome era, I feel like Vince had to one up them on production lmao