Twitter roasting WWE before fans jumped back on board

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Wrestling fans will always be what keeps wrestling from ever reaching its heights. Imagine greeting new fans to what is mostly a niche product with a "You can't sit with us" attitude. :mjlol:

:wow: Dudes legit hold onto shyt like "Choppy Choppy Pee Pee" like it was Illmatic. Wrestling fans will forever be stuck in the mud, when the product been low key ass even during its hey day.

For every Sting dropping from the rafters, there was a Dungeon of Doom segment.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wow: Dudes legit hold onto shyt like "Choppy Choppy Pee Pee" like it was Illmatic. Wrestling fans will forever be stuck in the mud, when the product been low key ass even during its hey day.

For every Sting dropping from the rafters, there was a Dungeon of Doom segment.

Bruh, for real. Especially since, if we're being completely honest, a LOT of shyt we all swore was great ain't holding up the way we thought it would.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
When AEW popped up: GAME CHANGER! WE GONNA KILL THE 'E FINALLY :krs:

oddly enough now they tryna keep their heads above a .3

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
When AEW popped up: GAME CHANGER! WE GONNA KILL THE 'E FINALLY :krs:

oddly enough now they tryna keep their heads above a .3

WWE at its worst was pulling in double the ratings of AEW now and it was borderline unwatchable so as a fan, ratings really don’t mean shyt, it’s about the quality of the show.

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
2019 was what killed my interest in being a full-time watcher. I just stopped after WrestleMania and only popped my head in here and there for a while. It's amazing how much the product has bounced back in the last few years.

Breh, dude pouting his chest out like a hostage remembering the good ole days, when the bank robber let them used the bathroom and save the last slice of the pizza.

Straight up Stockholm Syndrome :deadrose:

If it means treating 2019 WWE like it's a badge of honor, then they've got the stock, holmes. :troll:

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
The Guest Host/Anonymous RAW GM era nearly made me stop watching wrestling for good but the Summer of Punk happened.
I'll also add in the Nexus storyline, at least the beginning of it was a bright spot in the guest host/anonymous GM era. We all know how that ended but my interest spiked up way higher for those first couple weeks of that Nexus storyline.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Bruh, for real. Especially since, if we're being completely honest, a LOT of shyt we all swore was great ain't holding up the way we thought it would.

Its crazy like, I remember when I was binging some New Generation WWE/F (don't ask why just Koala things). The era wasn't that bad on a perspective of stupid wrestling land. I mean, you had gimmicks, the matches were alright to slept on, and some overlooked feuds (Jerry Lawler/Bret Hart).

Hell, folks still swear up and down that the Attitude Era was the end all, but forget that 96/97 was the true form of the Attitude Era:

• Real ass Stone cold before the injuries
  • The real ECW invasion
  • Organic feuds
  • HBK shredding to a douchebag persona
  • Heel Diesel
Hell, WCW in 92/94 before Hoegan still holds more weight than the Bischoff Era. It goes back to WWE being the propaganda machine because folks missing a lot of good wrestling that's overshadowed by hype overrated eras.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
They had CM Punk vs Daniel Bryan for the WWE Title in the midcard of Over The Limit while JOHN LAURINAITIS main evented the PPV

Imagine if Cody Rhodes vs Adam Pearce main evented Backlash over Roman Reigns vs Randy Orton for the WWE Title :beli:

You know, I was actually hyped up hard for Cena/Larinatitis because I was expecting some Streets of Rage final boss type of shyt. Like Johnny having folks do his light work ala having a gauntlet against Cena.

But lmaoooo lets do shyt and potty humor Pal!!

Another reason why Vince McDiablo had to get off the fukking paint :camby: