Turkey Leg Hut founder Nakia Price has filed for Divorce :GMB:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
That shyt is intentional. Imply physical abuse for sympathy points
Not to mention its bidrectional in this community. Let them tell it 99% of black men got they foot on every black womans neck 25 hours 9 days a week

Not to mention American women in general initiate violence like crazy too

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
unfortunately, the statistics support it's a prolific issue. when will men stopped being so embarrased of domestic violence to go to the point of denial? all these men aint your bros and some will likely fukk you up too. its no need for the constant capes. the stats are there.
You hoes are pitiful

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
yup, I been thru that personally and I already got it all back and then some, while she will struggle with debt indefinitely while having no real assets.
:ohhh: Damn, didn’t know that had happened to you too. Sorry to hear about that breh, wtf happened?

Don't marry Houston women dawg. They're jezebels.

Edit: But in this case, I'm defending the woman. Rumors have been circulating for years that Lynn was cheating. He smashed a lot of the women there.

So.....I hope she takes everything. Nıgga mad grimey and let his pride fụck up his money.

She from up north I thought. But if dude a sleazeball then he’s gotta sit and ride it out. :smh:

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
It was Turkey Leg Paradise.

I've never eaten there. The reviews are bad.

I don't understand black restaurants and the loud azz unedited music. Dont matter what time of the day. I went to a brunch at Common Table in Dallas it felt like a day party. Damn I saw a comment complaining about it.

Ryda52

All Star
Daps
She got 4 kids with the dude. From briefly watching a grown man sip henny from the bottle and do hookah on a podcast I can tell he already been a fool.

I guess she got an upgrade lined up. :lolbron:
giphy.gif

They never leave empty handed, always someone lined up in the background, for months at that, at least from my experience. Already planning their exit, gets pissed off at the smallest shyt, makes it seem like everything is your fault, won’t return calls, their foot’s already out the door. They call it monkey branching, I just call it good old-fashioned cheating, scumbag behavior.

Last edited:

Ryda52

All Star
Daps
From what I read on other sites, dude was a bum (still is probably), been in an out of jail, ALLEGEDLY beat up his pregnant ex, if you knew all of this information, why deal with him to begin with? She gotta take some blame for this too.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't marry Houston women dawg. They're jezebels.

Edit: But in this case, I'm defending the woman. Rumors have been circulating for years that Lynn was cheating. He smashed a lot of the women there.

So.....I hope she takes everything. Nıgga mad grimey and let his pride fụck up his money.

Do you think that if he was a different type of man she would have even reached the marriage stage?

She probably liked his "toxic" personality until she finally "grew up"