Turkey Leg Hut founder Nakia Price has filed for Divorce :GMB:

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
Of course he is a narcissist :russell:

Classic playbook from women. When the relationship is over they have to paint themselves as the white dove and the man as a raging out of control abuser. :beli:

CYAm8AZWsAI8gVZ.jpg

Of course she will run to get the court of public opinion on her side. fukk the kids and how they feel. Go ahead and air out lies and exaggerations about their father to the whole world:francis:

Most men will not say anything and just eat it because they don’t want to
Have a public back n forth that will only hurt the children. They will get slandered to oblivion.

Some men will choose to engage and attempt to protect their image or tell their side of the story and when they do that they are gaslit and called sassy for even talking about it. SMH.
I wanna know who made this patch:mjlol:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
No lie the turkey legs are best I've ever had. Marinated and flavor all the way to the bone.
:eat:

Some cat attempted a knockoff version Dallas and it was disgusting. Closed down now.
:scust:
I went to the 1 in Dallas with my ex!

I was barely anyone in there and it still took forever to get my food and the waitress had a stank attitude.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
How is this place? Always heard about it. This video I saw of women in line will always be the most goofiest shyt ever

Gah damm that giant bih toes hanging off her sandals like people hanging off a cliff waiting to be rescued! :scust:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Don't marry Houston women dawg. They're jezebels.

Edit: But in this case, I'm defending the woman. Rumors have been circulating for years that Lynn was cheating. He smashed a lot of the women there.

So.....I hope she takes everything. Nıgga mad grimey and let his pride fụck up his money.

Damn.

They accomplished a lot and it's obvious that she was doing the heavy lifting and dude was a Suge Knight Impersonator.

Tacky for posting that bullshyt online though.

Daps
“This war I’ve been fighting behind closed doors.”
Women always making their ex sound like Ike Turner.:mjlol:

unfortunately, the statistics support it's a prolific issue. when will men stopped being so embarrased of domestic violence to go to the point of denial? all these men aint your bros and some will likely fukk you up too. its no need for the constant capes. the stats are there.