Turkey Leg Hut founder Nakia Price has filed for Divorce :GMB:

Studious one

Change names, like change clothes; stay a fly girl
Daps
The one who is making it seem like they are holier than all is the one who wrote the post. Nothing about what she did. It’s 100% on him.

How are you going to say me speculating is making it seem like the women is the devil. She made it sound like HE is the devil. Point that towards her. Rarely is it all on one person. The better thing to do is keep it offline. If you are going to put it online at least be honest.
I like you, you're one of the coolest posters on here. enjoy your stories and all that. I wasn't meaning no harm brother, I was just merely saying that both sexes do this shyt. it's like who gets there first gets to parlay the story into their favor.

Studious one

Change names, like change clothes; stay a fly girl
Daps
I grew up in a two parent household, my parents have been married for 37 years…
It's this lumping all people into one group. That is disheartening. It's the fact that the examples that you guys use for why women aren't shyt are piece of shyt examples! The very fact that you grew up in, and are witness to see the beautiful union that your parents have should negate the fact that all women can be one way. And this is not a male bashing thing. I hate when women do that shyt just as well. Talk shyt about men and lump all men together. I have been through 2 hurtful situations in my life, and I would never apply that to all men. I have gained so much insight from being able to talk to the more rational posters on here, and I thank you for not coming at me in a rude way. I wasn't trying to be rude toward you. I would hope that myself as well as the other female posters on here, would at least give some insights so that the other posters know not all of us see shyt the same way that you think that things appear on social media or what is being broadcast it to you on any platform.
ETA typos