Turkey Leg Hut founder Nakia Price has filed for Divorce :GMB:

King Poetic

A.K.A. Curve
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
:manny: She has her truth, he has is

One thing i like to know, did he come out talking shyt about their relationship problems to the public out their in Houston or social media…. Because she immediately started saying I can’t hold my tongue in any longer ..

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
:manny: She has her truth, he has is

One thing i like to know, did he come out talking shyt about their relationship problems to the public out their in Houston or social media…. Because she immediately started saying I can’t hold my tongue in any longer ..

posted this last night, didn't know what he was talking about but after reading the post I understand.

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
Every time a woman break up, they say the EXACT same thing. Claims the man ruined HER peace and/or abused her in some way.

From my experience, those women be hard headed, uncompromising, and spoiled.

I’m 100% sure that she played her part in creating this reality. It’s evident by her posting this crap.

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
some people just aren't meant to be together

she could be right and he could be right at the same time

y'all wasting time trying to frame it instead of just looking at the picture

perspectives exist

:unimpressed:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
I don't agree with putting your personal business online for the world to see but Lynn is a scumbag to the highest degree. His ass will be copping pleas soon because his name not on anything due to him being a felon from a previous fed fraud charge.

North of Death

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I don't agree with putting your personal business online for the world to see but Lynn is a scumbag to the highest degree. His ass will be copping pleas soon because his name not on anything due to him being a felon from a previous fed fraud charge.
But doesn't Texas law allow for him to get half?