Tflasha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
I have seen a few vlogs on youtube of this dude. His wife always seemed to play the background well...he's a car guy and that's a big part of what he outs out there

Something always seemed slightly off with him.....interesting

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m sure her side of the story is 100 percent accurate and if she did anything to contribute to the breakup she would take full responsibility.
exactly....

women are professional victims at all times....

they're never at fault for anything....

the narrative is someone has always wronged them in some way

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
How is this place? Always heard about it. This video I saw of women in line will always be the most goofiest shyt ever

As far as the food, it’s very good, but I normally end up getting the same thing every time despite claiming I’ll get something different. I’ve only been to the actual restaurant once. Was very easy to get in. Went on a random Thursday at 12pm and the service was nice plus the food came out quick. Tried to do it again and the line was long as shyt and one of the hosts popped out the door and said “yall are welcome to eat outside in the patio if you want a fast seat”. It was probably 100 degrees with a couple fans slowly blowing mist. I wanted no part of that. So ever since, I’ve been going to the Chimney Rock Food Truck Park that also has a Turkey Leg Hut.